• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Killing Me Slowly

She smiled shaking her head some. “Tommy, when you’re back to 100.” She told him again. “Also not when our daughter is staring at us.” She giggled seeing Darcie on the floor sitting up and making grabby hands for her travel cot, getting up and lifting her into it so she could play with her toys before laying with him again and yawning. She’d barely been sleeping lately and she was really getting worn out now.

Kevin frowned watching her. “Tara what’s going on with you?” He asked her quietly. “Cause to be perfectly honest you’re scaring me.” He told her quietly.

Tommy laughed some and kissed her gently "Alright alright." He said quietly stroking her cheek gently "I love you more than anything, you know that?" He said softly smiling more at her.

Tara frowned some and pulled away from him "scaring you? Can't you see I was right?! They came after you with no reason! They could have found that wolf and we could have brought them to justice!"

He shook his head. “No.... no since you’ve been home you’ve not said a word about our babies.... The way you’ve been acting... this is not the Tara that I grew up and fell in love with.... this is some psychotic rampage you’re tryna go on.” He muttered.

carmen smiled and moved to straddle his waist. “I love you too.... so very much.” She whispered, kissing all over his face. “You want a hand having a shower?” She asked him quietly. He was far too heavy for her to help out of a bath but she also didn’t fully trust him to be on his own just yet.

Tara frowned more shaking her head "You ever think maybe I don't talk about them because its fucking heartbreaking to think about it?! You think I want to talk about seeing our sons massacred on the floor while they took me from behind?! Huh?! I couldn't even be a good enough mother to save them." she sobbed starting to shake some "You saw us all, but you didn't have to hold them while they died, you didn't see them take their final breaths like I did! So yeah, I've got a chip on my shoulder with those fucking humans!"

Tommy gave a nod smirking some "Of course, if you join me." he said sweetly giving her a cheeky grin as she slapped his arm playfully "It was worth a shot!" he said as he tried to get up. He took about 10 minutes to get to the bathroom which was just across the way but it was progress from 30 that was for sure.

Carmen rolled her eyes at him, getting up and using the time he took to get to the bathroom to get the shower going, getting towels ready and anything else as well, helping him inside and smiled at him some, waiting until he had stopped paying attention to her before she stripped off and joined him, "Don't ever wanna hear anyone say I don't know how to cheer you up" She murmured watching his face light up when she stepped under the water with him, slipping her arms around his waist to help support him.

Kevin glared at her, "And keeping it bottled does us so much good doesn't it?! Please Tara, I know you died in my arms and I had to live without the three of you for years..... I had to go through so much of this alone, I miss them every fuckin day and what's worse is even though you're here.... I still miss you so much cause this is not you.... I took all of my anger out on humans and if you would only go back and look at my track record you would see the humans have paid for all your deaths and more but I need my mate love." He begged her quietly, "Please." He murmured to her, gripping at her hands desperately.

Tommy gasped and smiled widely beaming at her as she stepped in with her "Oh my dreams are coming true!" he said happily leaning down kissing her softly chuckling some "I love you Carmen." he said softly as she traced his tattoos lightly

Tara frowned some still crying giving a small nod "I just....its hurts so much to think about them." she whispered out holding onto him tightly

Kevin froned holding onto her carefully, "I know it does love I know." He murmured softly, "Please... Please come back to me though, neither of us is going to be okay unless you come back to me, I need my Tara... My starry night." He murmured, gently lifting her chin and kissing her gently. He didn't know Max had been listening and watching through a crack in the door, all he could focus on was getting his mate back to normal again.

Carmen smiled and shook her head, "You're such a dork." She giggled, kissing him gently, 'I love you too." She murmured, grabbing the shower gel and lathering him up, massaging his shoulders in the process, "What you wanna do for the rest of the day?" She asked him happily

Max had been going to he room when she heard Tara yelling she frowned hearing how Kevin spoke to her and quickly rushed off as she felt her heart break again. She was tired of this pain and was ready for it to go away but she had no idea how to get away from it.

Tommy smiled some kissing her cheek "I was thinking we stay in bed, pjs, snacks, and movies?" he said happily still barely having energy to do much these days.

She smiled and watched him, "Hmmm, I think that can certainly be arranged, you pick the snacks, I'll pick the movie." She murmured, moving around behind him and lathering up his back, kissing his neck, "You up for taking a little stroll later?" She asked him gently, rubbing his chest when she moved back around to his front.

He eventually fell asleep again, finally feeling a little better about her, not as worried about her anymore, just keeping her tightly in his arms and his face pressed into the top of her head and relaxing in his sleep some, his healing finally kicking inn properly now she was there next to him

Max came down a little later to Lily giving a heavy sigh "Lil....I need advise and help." she said truthfully giving a heavy sigh. She missed Kevin, more than anything but she needed to get past this to try and be happy again.

Tommy nodded relaxing under her touch instantly "Yeah a stroll sounds nice, we can take Darcie too." he murmured softly to her giving a small smile as he started to lather her up as well

Carmen smiled and nodded. “Oh.... I’ve been thinking by the way... tommy quit playing with my boobs, how old are you?” She laughed and pushed his hands off a little, rolling her eyes just wrapping her arms around him tightly.

Lily frowned looking over at her. “What can I do for you?” She asked her, getting up and walking out back with her.

Max walked with her and gave a heavy sigh "He isn't coming back to me....and all I feel is pain, it makes me not want to move or do anything sometimes. I miss him too, but I want to make this pain go away. Do you know how I can do so?" she asked not even going to beat around the bush with it

Tommy got side tracked but soon snapped his attention back to her and laughed some "I'm sorry babe, theyre just so squishy and soft!" he said laughing a bit but soon wrapped his arms around her making sure to pull her close "What have you been thinking about babe?" he asked softly

She smiled and kissed under his chin, rinsing them both off then helped him sit down with a towel in the bathroom while she continued with her shower, getting her hair washed. “Darcies been uncomfortable the past couple days. Kinda like teething uncomfortable but it’s not her teeth... I know this probably sounds crazy but I think she’s gonna shift tomorrow.” She told him frowning some, finally finishing up and stepping out of there, grabbing a towel and starting to get dried off.

Lily was listening intently to her but she frowned knowing that she wasn’t going to have the answer max wanted to hear. “I know that Kevin being here isn’t easy.... but even if you weren’t near him max, that pain doesn’t ever go away.” She explained quietly. “You have to learn to manage it. We all have different ways. You know how Kevin did it. I don’t recommend that.... carmen came close and she almost became a recluse, also not the healthiest but at least better for others.... and I just take things day by day and find other things to focus on, I try to keep as busy as possible.” She explained to her quietly. “But it never goes away. Not really.” She told her quietly.

Tommy frowned and ran a small towel over his head "What? No babe there is no way." He said shaking his head some "You know how rare it is for a pup to shift before theyre 3?" He asked

Max sighed heavily and gave a small groan "Thats what I thought.." she muttered giving a heavy sigh "It seems to be weaker if I'm away from him....fuck I might just move to another house." She explained giving a small shrug

“It might not be a bad idea. We could use me one watching the teenagers.” She pointed out.

Carmen frowned some shaking her head. “No tommy I’m serious.... I know it’s like one in a million but.... call it mother’s intuition or something.... either way, whether she will or not I’m gonna stay back with her, I don’t trust the teenagers with her just yet.” She mumbled and pecked his cheek, dropping her towel on the floor and winked at him, going to get dressed and making sure she walked extra slow.

Max gave a small nod "You think I'd be okay with doing that?" She asked biting her lip gently. She thought it was a good idea but she worried about herself watching over them

Tommy groaned feeling himself strain a bit "Babe! Thats not funny!" He said standing up and making his way to the room to find Darcie asleep "Come on she is asleep....just a quickie." He muttered kissing all over her neck the way she liked

Carmen giggled shaking her head. “Oh I think you’ve begged enough.” She murmured, pulling him to the bed. “But you better make it up to me for doing all the work.” She laughed, kissing all over his face.... she lay next to him after sighing happily, rubbing his chest in big slow circles to help him recover.

Lily nodded smiling. “Course.” She assured her. “You need any help with it come grab me.” She murmured.

Tommy panted heavily after they finished and smiled like a child at her "I love you babe." He murmured happily kissing her gently "I think this should be noted that she is a hard sleeper." He said with a laugh

Max gave a nod and smiled some "I think I might just do that...thank you Lily." She said before hugging her friend and heading inside to pack up some of her things.

“I keep telling you, she’s just like you already.” She murmured, pecking his cheek and rubbed his chest again, going to get some clothes on and chucked some comfy clothes at him as well then went to check on Darcie, smiling seeing she was just now starting to wake up so she reached down and picked her up, cradling her close.

Kevin frowned waking up with Tara in his arms and kissed her head, getting up carefully to go to the bathroom, grunting in pain a little, leaning heavily on the wall to stay upright.

Tommy smiled happily as Darcie rubbed her face and grumvled some "Aww someone is a little grumpy pants." He said reaching out for her and smiling as she cuddled instantly into him

Max walked out with her things just as Kevin came out. She ran over and helped him up shaking her head some "You shouldn't be moving like this alone." She muttered as she helped him into the bathroom

Carmen sighed heavily when she went straight to him and just walked out of the room in a bit of a huff.

Kevin frowned looking at her “I need to pee.” He mumbled. “I’m not peeing in a bottle.” He told her firmly, leaning heavily on her until they got there and he shut the door behind him.

Tommy frowned softly but held her close to him kissing the side of her head gently "Oh daddy loves you princess, so much." he whispered softly to her.

Max gave a heavy sigh and got him to the restroom "Alright whatever." she muttered waiting for him to get cleaned up before she walked him back to the room

Darcie squealed happily waving her arms around and reached up at his face until she started feeling uncomfortable again and just let her lower lip tremble and started absolutely bawling not happy at all and holding onto him tightly.

Kevin frowned thankin her quietly before spotting her bags. “Wait... where you going?” He slurred a little already out of energy

Tommy frowned softly and held her close rubbing her back gently "Its okay shh shh." he whispered trying to calm her the best he could starting worry about Carmen's words from earlier about her shifting

Max bit her lip and scratched the back of her neck "I'm leaving, gonna go stay with the youngsters and watch over them." she told him before she started helping him back to the room

He frowned but nodded. “Please... don’t leave the pack... it’s not safe out there these days. Especially for a were... without a pack.” He slurred to her and sat down in bed thanking her before laying back to get more sleep.

carmen frowned some and eventually came back with a jar of baby food for her, hoping having her eating would distract her some. “Do you see what I mean?” She mumbled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back