• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Killing Me Slowly

Lily glanced over at max seeing as she wasn’t about to start so Lily went ahead. “Tara.... I know you’ve been out of it 90% of the time she’s been back but tommy she’s not the same person she used to be. She’s quiet she creeps around here like she’s hiding something and after yesterday... what is the first thing females in a pack have always done when one loses something? They band together.... She walked off before I could even talk to her... she’s hiding something and it’s freaking me out. I don’t trust her anymore.... also, the way max felt when carmen almost died... when you got taken.... she said she’s been feeling the same way about Tara this whole time.” She told him. He looked awful and she didn’t really want to be adding this to his plate but he had the responsibility to deal with it as alpha.

Kevin frowned watching them “You said I would get briefed on a job then get to go home. So brief me and send me back to my pack... I’d like to get back to my mate.” He muttered going to chuck clothes on then came back out to them.

Max gave a nod and sighed heavily looking at Tommy "She gives me this awful feeling Tommy, like something is just wrong with her. She is always watching everyone too and seems to barely care about Kevin. She wasn't even there for him when he was shot!" she said taking a deep breath

Tommy listened and gave a small nod "Yeah I've noticed...look I'll handle this, thank you for bringing it to my attention." he muttered before getting up and leaving to find Carmen.

Ricky shook his head some taking him out and showing him to where the youngsters were "We all know about your past, and we want to use those skills train our youngsters. Also we need you to be a hitman, whenever we tell you to take someone out you fucking do it." he said smirking more "If you don't that mate of yours can easily be taken back, you don't think she just left here do you?"

Kevin frowned watching them some. “These are children. They’re barely 15 most of em.” He muttered turning back to him again but they were threatening Tara and instinct was kicking in. “Fine.... I’ll do it.” He spat at them. “But I wanna go home then. You keep up your end of the deal.” He muttered. He realised they wouldn’t be letting him tell tommy any of this but he was good at keeping his mouth shut when he needed to be.

Carmen frowned some looking over when he came back to their room, sat on the floor by the window holding onto one of Darcies blankies and just reached for him needing him closer.

Ricky nodded some and gave another nod "I'm sure Tara will be happy to hear you've accepted our proposal." he said chuckling before he left him to it.

Tommy came in and went over to her pulling her into his arms as he sat behind her "We'll figure this out babe, I'll get our daughter back." he whispered taking deep breaths

She nodded and said nothing, resting her head back against his shoulder, holding onto him tightly still. “What did they want?” She asked quietly, still staring off into space

he nodded and went through things with one of the others before he cracked on with training them for his time slot for the day. He needed to know where he would have to start not that he was going to enjoy this at all. Once finished they let him go home and he took a cab all the way back, ringing the door bell when he got there.

Tommy shook his head some taking a deep breath "Don't worry about it, I've got it handled." He whispered kissing the back of her head gently

Max opened the door frowning as she saw Kevin "Kevin?! How?! What?! Where is the baby?" She asked in complete shock not expecting to see him again.

Carmen just nodded and frowned some, holding onto him tightly. “I want her back in my arms tommy. It’s not fair.” She whimpered a little, frowning when she heard taras excited voice downstairs and got up quietly, heading down there with him seeing Kevin. “Is Darcie with you?!” She asked him quickly but frowned when he shook his head, looking over at Tara. “This is hardly enough to celebrate over. It’s not like Kevin can’t take care of himself!” She snapped. Seeing her being so happy about him being back had made her snap now. She was just angry.

Kevin frowned and looked over at them. “I’m sorry. They said they needed her for their program.... Tara sweetheart... why didn’t you just say that you were allowed out of there because you had to give me a job in the council?” He muttered. They’d made it clear he wasn’t allowed to talk about what his job was but other than that there were no rules placed on him.

Tara frowned some shaking her head a bit "Huh? Kevin I don't know what you're talking about." She said glancing around seeing how everyone seemed to be glaring at her now.

Tommy frowned and glared at the two of them "Your what?! Tara what the fucking hell is going on?!" He yelled

Kevin frowned watching her. “Tara... don’t bullshit me. You said the council brought you back. They told me they sent you here to get me to come do a job for them. I’m not allowed to discuss what the job is.... you could have just told me that.” He muttered frowning some.

Carmen glared at her snarling a little. “Are you trying to tell me that it’s probably been Tara that told them about Darcie?!” She questioned.

Tara frowned and rolled her eyes "I was sent to get you back in the council Kevin, to STAY there. Not send you back, they have amazing plans for our kind and you're going to be the forefront! We need everything we can to advance this! Even if it means taking children like Darcie! It'll be for the good of the kind! She will do so well!" She said trying to reason with them

Tommy went wide eyed as he listened to her "She's fucking insane!" He yelled trying to hold Carmen back but as soon as she shifted he couldn't do anything to hold her back

Carmen heard her and lost it, pulling away from tommy that time and shifted, pouncing at her and tackling her to the ground.

Kevin frowned watching them and sighing heavily. He needed to get her away from here and onto where the council weren’t gonna be able to reach her at all but he watched panicked at Carmen got to her first trying to get in and stop them but felt tommy grab his shirt and pull him out the way. “No you can’t let them do this! Tommy she’s gonna kill Tara!” He yelled shaking.

Tommy saw Kevin try to go for Carmen and quickly pulled him back shaking his head "That isn't her! I don't know what fucking sick trick that council is playing but Tara would never have done this!" He spat at him

Kevin glared at him. “And what if this was the other way round?! Carmen is going to kill her!” He yelled back at him not noticing everyone had started gathering on the back porches and watching it all unfold as the fight got bigger once Tara had shifted as well.

carmen may have been one of the smallest wolves they’d ever had in the pack but she could use it to her advantage and when it was her daughters safety on the line she became hyper focused on what she was doing. She had the upper hand for the first three minutes but lost it when Tara threw her into a tree and she lay yelping for a minute but soon jumped up, limping but at least on her feet and just got knocked down again and again and it was starting to look like Carmen would lose this fight. She was badly injured but she kept looking for her opening and finally found one, getting in and getting her jaws around taras throat, ripping it out and finally stepped away while she left Tara to bleed out on the ground, taking a few steps towards tommy before collapsing.

Tommy frowned more shaking his head some "No damn it!" He yelled but soon tried to get Carmen off as he came to his senses but it was too late. He watched as Tara dropped and gulped looking back at Kevin who had collapsed as well and was in Max's arms.

Max watched trying to keep the youngsters back and trying to get them to go back. Though from the corner of her eye she saw Kevin collapse and quickly went after him pulling his head into her lap shaking her head some

Kevin was holding onto his throat in a panic and kept struggling away from Max to get over to Tara trying to find a way to stop the bleeding, feeling her slipping away from him and just shook his head sobbing both from the pain he could feel from her and also the panic of losing her a second time, "No! No Tara hold on baby hold on I got you!" He yelled at her, "Danny help me dammit!" He called to her and frowned shaking like mad, "Please!" He begged. "Danny!" He screamed across the clearing, barely seeing anything through blurred vision as tears built up, just shaking his head and staring at Tara terrified. In the last few moments he could see the Tara he knew in her face and it broke his heart even worse.

Carmen had shifted back involuntarily, covered in gashes and struggling to breathe frowning feeling Tommy lifting her up "She took.... She.... Tommy I can't breathe." She whimpred shaking some feeling a pain shoot through her chest every breath.

Tommy frowned some seeing Carmen laying there. He quickly collected her in his arms and yelled for Danny knowing Tara was already gone. He rushed her to the infirmary to get help

Max went to Kevin and gently tried to pull him away "Kev....Kevin come on....Kevin she's gone." She whispered letting a few tears fall as she felt his heart break

Lily frowned pulling max away from him and usheeeed the teenagers back inside while she stood out there with max still “leave him be for now. Well take him away from her later.” She told her quietly.

Kevin shifted and lay with her, keeping her to him and letting out soft whimpers along with long pained howling until it was starting to get dark and he had shifted back again, that time when max came to him he let her take him away.

She was trying not to be too loud but Tara had cracked her ribs and torn her open a few times just letting Danny help set her ribs so they would heal right then sat quietly with tommy frowning some. “Tommy...” she mumbled. “Please... say something.” She begged him quietly. She could feel his temper rolling off of him but she wasn’t sure if it was directed at her or not. She hadn’t been in control whatsoever with that fight and it had resulted in her killing someone.

Tommy helped her get fixed up and frowned not able to say a word at the moment. He was fuming at everything right now, the fact that Tara snuck under his nose the whole time and the fact Carmen had just killed her and he would have to deal with Kevin again. It was all too much and he ended up storming out of there not wanting to blow his top on her.

Max came out about an hour later and went to Kevin gently pulling him away "Kevin come on...she's gone come on." she whispered taking him to her room at the other house. She stripped him of his blood soaked clothes and got him into the shower so he could get washed off. She didn't say anything though, she just held him some and washed him off

She looked over at Danny and shook her head crying. “I’m so sorry.” She whimpered “Please, I need him here.” She begged quietly. “I can’t....” she shook her head feeling the pain from everything get worse the further away he was.

Charlie frowned at her and went after tommy “Hey, hey she needs you.” He muttered andturned him around to push him back to the room. “She’d rather you yelled at her than left.” He muttered and shook his head some. Everyone else vacated the room and left carmen and tommy alone to argue.

Kevin said nothing and showed no signs of moving beyond what he needed to, letting max guide him to bed and frowned looking at her finally. “I.... she was my Tara again..... she was Tara in those last moments.... my mate was there.” He mumbled shaking his head some before going quiet again

Tommy frowned but nodded and made his way back into the room taking a deep breath as he looked at Carmen. He shook his head some as he sat next to her giving a heavy sigh "How could you kill her like that Carmen?! Now Kevin is fucking gone AGAIN!!"

Max got him to bed and sighed heavily giving a small nod "I know it hurts...and I know it won't help anything, but its gonna be okay I promise." she whispered to him holding him some

She frowned shaking her head and crying. “I didn’t have any control tommy. I knew she was the one who told the council about Darcie and I lost it.... she got our baby taken away from us!” She sobbed. “That wasn’t the Tara I know.” She whimpered, burying her face into her hands. “I’m so sorry.” She mumbled.

He frowned and just nodded. He hadn’t felt anything switch back to max yet but it would soon. He’d never stopped caring about her, his loyalties had just been tied to Tara but she was gone for good this time. Nothing to change that now.

Tommy took a deep breath and nodded some "I know but...fuck how did she get through me?!" He yelled more out of frustration not at her

Max gave a heavy sigh running her fingers through his hair comfortingly. She didn't feel anything really right now but that didnt mean she liked him being in this pain

She shook her head and just sat there staring at the floor shaking some. “Tommy I killed someone.” She whimpered a little as it started sinking in and the shock had worn off.

He eventually fell asleep with his arms around her just trying to hold onto her for dear life.

Tommy frowned as he noticed how upset she was. He hadn't realized til now that this was her first kill. He held her close and gave a heavy sigh "Its okay, its gonna be okay." He murmured

Max held him the entire night not wanting to let him go and just make sure he was okay through the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back