• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Killing Me Slowly

Carmen frowned holding onto him tightly shaking her head. “What if I screwed up our chances of getting Darcie back?!” She whimpered shaking still until she eventually passed out from exhaustion.

Tommy shook his head taking deep breaths "No, we are going to get her back." he whispered to her before falling asleep with her as well. He woke up early the next morning before the sun had come up and sighed heavily. He looked at Carmen and sighed heavily kissing the top of her head gently just wanting her to be safe

Max woke up early that morning and made her way downstairs to see Kevin sitting in the kitchen with a cup of coffee just staring outside. She sat across from him after making herself a cup and sighed softly "Morning." she said quietly placing a hand ontop of his

She rolled over a little and frowned looking at him, just burying her face into his shoulder and snuggling in close. “I want her home.” She mumbled. “I don’t understand how they can just take her from us like that.” She mumbled, holding onto him tightly and barely having the will to move, frowning some as she rubbed her hand across his chest. “Tommy.... you don’t need a drink.” She mumbled just knowing what he was thinking about.

He frowned and nodded a little. “Morning.... sorry if I made you sleep bad.” He mumbled then got up and dumped his mug in the dishwasher, heading back to the main hose.

Tommy gave a heavy sigh and held her hand in his taking deep breaths "This is becoming too much....I just want her back in our arms." he said quietly before he let a few tears fall just wanting their daughter with them right now.

Max shook her head some giving a soft sigh "You're fine...look if you need anything let me know okay?" she said quietly to him

She frowned but nodded and held his hand tightly. “I don’t know where we start though.” She mumbled just holding onto him tightly, scared for her safety. It was the council that had taken her and so they had nowhere to turn to for help.

Kevin just frowned but nodded and stood up, heading outside for some fresh air, avoiding the back yard as much as he could

Tommy nodded some giving a heavy sigh "We'll figure it out, I'll go with Kevin the next time he is there." He muttered taking a deep breath letting a few tears fall as he thought about his daughter

Max sighed softly and sipped at her coffee watching him some to make sure that he was okay

Carmen frowned some and buried her face into his neck, holding onto him tightly as she lay on him, holding his hands in hers. “I want more.” She mumbled. “Children thst is.” She murmured to him. “But I want a little boy as well.” She smiled sadly at him. “And I want our little girl snuggled into our bed again.” She muttered feeling his body tensing and untensing as it went through his cravings. She hadn’t felt him do that in years and it was worrying her.

He eventually came back inside and went to lay down on the couch staring off into space wrapping a blanket around himself tightly. Once max came and sat with him he reached for her quietly.

Tommy nodded some and gave a heavy sigh feeling his cravings for a drink start to strengthen " I want more too, but only when we get Darcie back." He muttered before he turned his attention to the ceiling and shut his eyes tightly trying to get over these feelings

Max walked over to him when he came back in and sat on the edge of the couch stroking some hair out of his face "You need anything?" She asked quietly to him

Carmen frowned watching him and just hummed quietly to soothe him, kissing his cheek repeatedly. “You remember the day we met?” She asked him quietly, smiling when he nodded. “Talk to me about it. Tell me what you remember.” She coaxed to get his mind off of everything.

He frowned and just watched her, pulling her closer to him and held her close. “Please don’t leave the pack. Ever.” He mumbled.

Tommy nodded to her question and gave a small sigh "I was roaming around with Kevin, we were 19 I think, and I saw you sitting at a coffee shop. Most beautiful girl I had ever seen, felt my whole world melt away when I saw you." He recalls giving a small smile "I went over to talk to you, completely forgetting Kevin was even there, rest is history."

Max frowned shaking her head some holding onto him a bit "I'm not going to Kevin, I'm staying here." She murmured softly to him

He frowned feeling his world shift to her as his arms went around her and he pressed his face into her neck. “I can’t lose you.” He begged.

Carmen nodded some and sighed a little. “Yeah you did... and you told me then and there that you were gonna have me.... I fought you hard on that one for a very long time but when you finally got out of that life, that’s when I saw the real you. And I let you have me. I’m yours til the very end.” She promised him quietly.

Max felt her world shift to him and gave a heavy sigh "Kevin I'm not going anywhere alright? " she mumbled running her fingers through his hair gently

Tommy nodded some and took a deep breath "My cravings....they haven't been this bad in so long." He whispered to her

“I know honey I know, life hasn’t been this stressful in a long time either.... tell me what you need and I’m here to help okay?” She murmured rubbing his chest and kissed his chin.

He frowned pulling her to him closer and held her to him protectively.

Tommy nodded some and took a deep breath "Just heal up for me, and then we are going to get our daughter back." He murmured stroking her cheek gently "How are you feeling?"

Max let him hold her for a bit before she pulled away and get up to start making dinner for everyone

Carmen nodded some. “My whole body aches. But I’ve been worse just about.” She murmured quietly and just stayed close to him letting herself fall back to sleep

Kevin frowned pulling her back to him in a panic shaking his head. “No.” He grumbled and held her to him tightly still.

Max frowned some at him "Kevin I need to make food for the pack." She muttered pulling away some "Its fine okay? You're okay."

Tommy sighed heavily and nodded some "You hungry? I can make you something." He whispered

She shook her head. “Just some plain toast.” She mumbled getting sleepy quickly and let him move away from her easily that time, falling asleep soon as he was out the room.

Kevin shook his head. “No someone else.” He muttered. “Bitte.” He whispered looking up at her pleadingly. He had already felt the pull back towards her now and he knew he had remarked with her just wanting her close to him for comfort.

Tommy gave a sigh and moved away from her before he went to make her some toast.

Max sighed heavily and sat down with him stroking his cheek gently "Kevin, stop. You're okay I'm not going anywhere but I'm also not going to be here and be like we were, I need to know you're serious about being with me, that you're serious about being my mate." She whispered

He frowned feeling a panic set in. “What are you talking about?! I don’t control how this shit works. I know you are my mate. I’m sorry it got screwed round before but please max.” He mumbled

Danny sighed heavily seeing kevin on the couch with Max and shook his head, wandering into the kitchen to grab a drink but he frowned seeing tommy stood by the drinks cabinet with a now open bottle in front of him. “What are you doing?!” He muttered as he watched him take a swig from the vodka.

Max frowned shaking her head some "I might be your mate, but I need to know you'll actually treat me like one this time." She murmured before she kissed his forehead gently and left to go cook

Tommy frowned taking a swig of vodka groaning at the burn. It had been over 10 years since he last had a drink but he knew he needed it "Shut it Danny dont say shit." He spat

Danny frowned more and took the bottle off him. “Well you’re a fucking idiot.... cause drinking is gonna bring Darcie home isn’t it?! Hiding up in the room is gonna bring her home too then I guess? You should be out there at the council getting your daughter back! Instead you’re here wallowing and drinking!” He yelled at him. Danny never yelled at anyone or got upset but he was sick of watching tommy make blunder after blunder. “And when you’ve done that. Get your ass back to being the alpha this pack deserves or step aside so we can get one.”

Kevin frowned shaking his head and jumped up rushing after her. “What are you talking about?! Treat you like my mate?! I did. How many fucking times an I supposed to explain to you that we do not get a choice in who we are mated to??” He snapped at her.

Tommy frowned shaking his head some "SHUT UP!" He shouted in his alpha voice completely having lost it now "I can't just go March my happy ass to the council and demand her back! They'd kill her!" He yelled taking a deep breath

Max rolled her eyes some and shook her head some "I know that Kevin! I'm saying I won't have you sit there and compare me to her like last time! Have you look at me with sadness and sorrow because I wasn't her! Because you felt terrible for mating again! Don't try to tell me you didn't feel that way either because I know you did! That's what I mean by treat me like your mate."

Kevin just shook his head and walked off after that. He was stuck now and he knew her well enough there was no point in arguing with her when she got like this, sighing heavily when his phone rang and he answered only to hear a council member on the other end.

Carmen came downstairs after hearing the yelling and screaming. “What the hell is going on?!” She questioned him seeing Danny Charlie and Chris were there all arguing with him

Max walked off and gave a heavy sigh starting up food for the youngsters leaving him alone for right now.

Tommy frowned and shook his head as they still yelled at him "Stop it!" He yelled before he threw the bottle of vodka against the wall. His head was all over the place right now and their yelling wasn't helping at all .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back