• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Killing Me Slowly

Tommy gave a nod and lay across from them not able to wipe the smile from his face as he watched them.

Tara frowned more moving away from him "I'm the same person, just not as naive anymore." she said yawning some and licking her fur some

He frowned shaking his head. “No you’re different. This is not the Tara I loved.” He mumbled and headed into the lake, going for a swim.

carmen motioned for him to come closer and relaxed as he lay with her right behind him, resting against him and snuggling close, keeping Darcie encircled to her.

Tara frowned more and shook her head some giving a heavy sigh before she turned away leaving a few minutes later. She walked up seeing the baby feeding on Carmen and quickly went inside to make a few calls.

Tommy smiled some at the two of them just holding her close to him yawning some cuddling up close

He headed back to the pack and wandered over towards max dripping wet and really making even tommy look small with his prowess, shaking himself out and spraying max with water.

carmen watched her finish up and soon curl up into her dads fur, getting up and leaving them both to rest while she went out for a bit, finally coming back for the night and going up to bed, glad tommy had put Darcie down already then snuggled in close to him to get some sleep.

Max frowned some and barked at him but soon shook herself off watching him some. She felt his pain, she felt how torn he was, for some reason she felt more of a pull to him now then she ever had before hand.

Tommy got Darcie put to bed once she was done feeding thankful she seemed to have shifted back easily. He had a little trouble but ended up in bed in his human form now totally exhausted from it all

Carmen woke up early the next morning frowning at there being a loud banging on the front door, guessing that it was the council here to get Kevin, gently shaking tommy awake and got up with him to go greet them, leaving Darcie snuggled up in her blankets for now just glad she was getting some sleep for once.

Kevin has gone to sleep outside in the clearing where he could see the stars, not caring if he was on his own but he got up when he heard the cars pull up and made his way inside the house, heading over to where tommy was now downstairs. “Let me go get my things.” He muttered, heading up to pack a bag and talk to Tara.

Tara had already had their things packed when Kevin came in the room. She went over and kissed him gently "Ive got our things ready to go." She said quietly to him

Tommy greeted the council members and let them in giving a heavy sigh as he saw Kevin. He frowned though when he heard the council people ask about the child

Carmen frowned standing next to him. “She’s doing well.” She told him quietly. “Why do you ask?” She muttered; feeling her blood run cold when they said they would be taking her as well because of the shift she experienced last night and there wasn’t anything carmen or tommy could do to change it. She looked at tommy panicked and rushed after them when Ricky was the one to go up and get her, yelling at him the whole time and trying to stop him but they didn’t seem to care as they pushed carmen out the way and she tried to get Darcie back from them but just broke down as tommy had to hold her back so she didn’t attack the council members.

He nodded and just held onto her swaying with her a little “I don’t think it’s hit me yet that I’m having to leave this place.” He mumbled, frowning though when he heard footsteps coming up the stairs along with tommy and carmen yelling, going out and staring at them in shock when he watched them go in and pick up Darcie, taking her back downstairs with them while tommy had to hold carmen back. “I better go... Tara.... you should stay another day or so maybe... talk to carmen... she’s gonna be broken about this.. I wonder how they found out.” He muttered grabbing his bag and heading downstairs to follow them out to the black sedans.

Max stood outside of the house watching to see Kevin go. She frowned seeing them take a baby carrier with Carmen rushing after them. She went wide eyed putting two and two together shaking her head a bit and making her way over. Though it was a huge mistake 'Ah the upir! We'll be seein you next. Thanks for all your help.' She heard Ricky say gulping as Carmen turned her attention towards her

Tommy did his best to hold her back but even he was ready to attack them. Who could've told them about Darcie? He thought everyone loved her and would keep her safe. Though when he heard Ricky speak to Max his eyes shot daggers towards her and he lost his hold on Carmen

She snarled this time looking at her. “The what?! You kept that one quiet!” She growled stepping closer to her while Lily started trying to stop her. ‘She was with me all night it wasn’t her’ carmen wasn’t listening though and kept moving closer to her. “How long have you known?!” She snapped at her.

lily frowned looking over at Tommy. “Stop this! Now! You can’t let her do this it needs to be rational.” She begged him. “Stop thinking like a dad and think like an alpha.” She told him quickly frowning over seeing Tara wasn’t saying anything. Lily hadn’t trusted her since she got back and barely touched Kevin. Back in the day she was all over him any minute of the day.

Max frowned but stood her ground the best she could "I...I've known for a few months..but I swear Carmen! I would never hurt you or your family!" she said taking deep breaths looking completely petrified at how angry she was.

Tommy frowned and listened to Lily, he could tell by Max's reaction she wasn't the one to have done it. He frowned and went after Carmen stepping infront of her before she reached Max "ENOUGH!" he yelled using his Alpha tone at full force against her. She might have been an alpha as well but she was no where near his power.

She stopped when she heard his voice and turned to look at him shaking her head. “No. No she must have known something! How did they know?!” She yelled back at him but she couldn’t do anything now. She was frozen from going after max and just stood there crying while everyone else was trying to look anywhere but at her. “Tommy they... our little girl.” She whimpered fully breaking down now and fell to sit on the ground with her head in her hands feeling Lily’s arms around her trying to help soothe her

Lily frowned some motioning to max to get backwitj the youngsters and just stay out the way of carmen for a bit just in case then frowned seeing Tara quietly slink off. She should have been comforting the woman that used to be her best friend as well but she was hiding and Lily just didn’t trust her.

Kevin frowned seeing Darcie crying in her carrier next to him in the car and reached over letting her hold his fingers for some kind of comfort. “What are you going to do with her?”

Max quickly rushed off taking the youngsters back after the outburst and gave a heavy sigh trying to keep herself busy for right now

Tommy barked at everyone to leave before he sat next to Carmen and took her in his arms letting her get it all out "We'll get her back...I promise...I'm not letting them keep her." he said quietly letting a few tears fall at the thought of what they might do to her.

Ricky turned back and smirked some at Kevin "You'll see soon enough, we have plans for both of you." he said before turning back around and staying quiet

He frowned but nodded and kept an eye on her. ‘We’ll be sending you home tomorrow after you’ve been briefed on your job.’ He frowned at those words but nodded again and just sat back watching out the window.

Carmen had gone quiet now and just barely held onto him having gone past upset now she was just broken. Worse so than she ever had been when they were trying to have a baby, just standing up and going inside and up to bed, laying down and still not saying a word while she felt him lay next to her, resting her head on his chest

Tommy followed closely behind her and let out a small whimper almost as she layed her head on his chest feeling how broken she was right now and it made him hurt even more.

Max looked at Lily as she came in and gave a heavy sigh "I was going to tell everyone....I just...didn't know how to." she said softly giving another heavy sigh

She shook her head and sat down. “It’s alright, try not to worry about it.... did kevin know?” She asked her quietly, sighing when she nodded. “Then I’m sure he had good reason not to make you tell the whole pack. I don’t know how the council know about you or about Darcie but I know you didn’t tell them about her... I don’t know who did.... I have my suspicions.” She muttered.

carmen frowned eventually turning over to face him and wrapped her arms around him tightly but still said nothing and lay there staring at the walls.

Max nodded some "We went to them and made them run a few tests to figure out what it could possibly be. Thats how they knew about me." she said quietly taking a deep breath and wiping her eyes quickly as she felt tears fall "I started all of this....I killed that girl all those months ago." she admits

Tommy held her close to him taking a deep breath staying quiet as well. He knew nothing he told her would fix this.

Lily shook her head. “Hey look at me, it’s gonna be okay. Don’t tell them that part alright? I trust you still max. And after losing grey I don’t keep that easily.... you’re still safe here and things will settle. I’m sure they’ll find a way to get her back to them. But either way this isn’t your fault.” She assured her.

Max nodded and wiped her eyes calming herself down "Lily....I don't want to sound like it just me wanting Kevin but...Tara gives me a very bad feeling and I don't know why. I've had it since she came back."

Lily frowned but nodded. “I know. It wouldn’t surprise me if it was her but you can come with me in the morning to tell tommy.” She explained to her going to the kitchen in that house to start making some tea.

Max nodded some and gave a heavy sigh "Yeah I think I will." She mumbled before she went to tidy things up around the house

Carmen woke up the following morning and lay there staring at the walls again, feeling tommy still next to her. She knew he was awake but she couldn’t bring herself to say anything, eventually sitting up and going to the bathroom but she wasn’t talking at all while she ran her shower.

Lily woke up early and went to go collect max, leaving the teenagers strict instructions for the morning, taking her back up to the main house and knocking on Tommy’s door.

Max woke up in the morning and yawned some getting ready with Lily before standing behind her while she knocked on Tommy's door.

Tommy stayed in bed not wanting to leave for today. However he soon got up when he heard a knock at the door frowning as he saw Max and Lily "Mornin...look right now isn't a good time for her to be here. Carmen is still not all here." he said quietly to them

Lily shook her head. “I know I know... this is important tommy. And we need to talk to you now. In private.” She told him quietly. She wouldn’t bother carmen with this right now if it wasn’t.

Kevin had been woken up in the morning by a loud banging by the door to his room and he stood up ready forwhatever they were sending in but frowned watching Ricky come in with the other two members on the council at his level. “What’s going on?” He muttered starting to remember then saying something along the lines of having a job for him to make up for everything he’d done.

Tommy gave a nod and put a finger to signal one minute. He came out in a pair of sweats and took them into his study sitting behind his desk giving a heavy sigh "Get on with it, I don't want to be too far from my mate." he muttered

Ricky smirked at him "Get up Creekman, time for work!" he said in a sneaky kind of way chuckling some. They had brought Kevin in to be a trainer for the youngsters and also to take out a few people a long the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back