• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Killing Me Slowly

Max shook her head some "I'm not leaving the pack Kevin, I don't have a death wish." she muttered before she left him and went to the other house knocking loudly on the door

Tommy nodded and frowned some as he watched her eat quietly "Yeah...Carmen we gotta keep this under wraps. I don't want anyone from the council finding out, who knows what they might try to pull." he muttered

She frowned and nodded. “I know. I’m not stupid tommy.” She spat a little stressed and highly strung still from all the chaos they’d been through recently, wiping Darcies mouth up and picked her up when she finished, rolling her eyes when she just reached for him instead.

Kevin nodded some, not waking up this time until the evening to Tara shaking him and just groaned some. “I’m up I’m up what’s going on?” He mumbled tiredly.

Tommy frowned as she snapped at him but nodded some "I didn't say you were." he murmured taking Darcie in his arms as she reached for him "You alright babe?" he asked quietly kissing her cheek gently

Tara woke him up giving a small smile "Dinner time babe." she said softly kissing the top of his head gently

She frowned not saying anything for the moment and just got up to go get him a plate for dinner, frowning when Darcie giggled at him over nothing and just held him tighter.

He nodded and followed her down carefullyglancing over at carmen frowning some at her expression. “Hey, Tommy gonna start coming down anytime soon?” He asked her.

Tommy gave a smile as made funny faces at her chuckling as she squealed loudly at him and babbled to him. He looked at Carmen as she came back and smiled happily at her "Thank you babe, you still down for a movie?" he asked softly

Tara gave a small frown as she brushed both of them off "I guess thats a no." she said as she made a plate for the two of them

She frowned looking at him. “No. Not really.” She muttered, setting his food on the side and went to go get herself a snack before heading out the back door.

he sighed a little and shook his head. “You want a beer sweetheart?” He asked getting up carefully to go get a couple

Tommy frowned and ate his food before he got Darcie down for a nap giving a heavy sigh as he got his walker and did his best to get down to take that stroll with Carmen

Tara shook her head some "You shouldn't be drinking til you're better babe." She murmured to him giving a heavy sigh as he ignored her

He frowned sitting down and cracking one open, leaning over and resting his head on her shoulder sighing a little, “I missed you.” He mumbled tiredly.

She sighed a little sitting on the back porch and looked up when he came out side. “You should be in bed. You’ve already exerted yourself today.” She muttered.

Tommy frowned shaking his head some as he sat next to her "I promised you a stroll tonight." He said softly taking her hand in his as he took a deep breath to compose himself

Tara nodded some sipping her drink a bit kissing the top of his head "I know babe I missed you too." She said softly

He frowned some and just held onto her tightly still, “They’re specifically targeting me.” He told her frowning.

She frowned and glanced over at him. “Tommy...” she frowned and just sighed heavily, shaking her head and moving to curl up into him, holding onto him tightly.

Tara frowned shaking her head some "We'll figure it out okay? They could've been going for Max." She murmured giving a heavy sigh

Tommy held her close to him kissing the top of her head repeatedly rocking her some "Whats wrong beautiful? Talk to me." He whispered

He shook his head. “No... no you don’t.... I’ve done some really fucked up shit.” He told her quietly, he hadn’t told her about how bad he’d been after he lost her.

“If I wanted to talk. I would.” She mumbled but made no effort to move out of his arms, resting her head on his shoulder staying close to him.

Tara frowned more and raised an eyebrow at him "What do you mean babe?" She murmured quietly to him

Tommy gave a small nod and just keot close to her kissing the top of her head here and there as they watched the sunset

He frowned. “I had my revenge on humans.... tons of em.... most nights I’d be bringing a different girl back here thinking they’d be sleeping with me... I used to take them... to the basement and I’d inflict all the pain I could on them. Everything they did to you and the boys I did back to them... I did this for the ten years between losing you and meeting max.” He explained quietly. “There have already been calls for me to face it on their side of the law.” He mumbled.

she eventually got up when she heard Darcie crying and went up to get her, rubbing her little back and kissing her head, sighin when she relaxed the moment tommy walked in. But then the phone went in his office and she took Darcie back who started screaming the moment tommy left the room and didn’t stop screaming for the next three hours until he walked back int

Tara listened to him and frowned more as she held him "Oh Kevin....." she whispered letting a few tears fall as rocked gently "We'll figure this out okay?" She said quietly

Tommy frowned some as he got inside and groaned going to take a phone call to talk with the council about what to do with Kevin. He came in 3 hours later and frowned as he heard Darcie screaming bloody murder and seeing Carmen look at him like she was at her wits end.

She passed her back to him and the moment she did Darcie stopped screaming and starts ogling and smiling up at her dad just shaking her head and sat down on the floor bursting into tears as she started sobbing.

Kevin just nodded and frowned holding her tightly. “I love you.... and I just... I didn’t have you or the boys. Lily was gone for the tile being.... tommy and carmen had a lot on their plates.... I let myself wallow too long.” He mumbled.

Tommy frowned as he held Darcie and went to Carmen as quick as he could "Babe? Carmen talk to me please." He said worriedly looking at Darcie as she frowned and reached over trying to pat Carmen's head in comfort

Tara gave a small nod and held him close to her "I won't let them hurt you, the council won't either." She said quietly to him.

She just shook her head and stood up, taking Darcie out of his arms. “Look at this.” She muttered sending him out of the room and the moment he left she was screaming again, once she was back in her dads arms she was fine. “I can’t do this anymore tommy! I can’t live like this. She only ever wants you. But I almost lost you both. She was so sick and so were you and I can’t keep doing this.” She sobbed sitting down again, shaking like mad

he just nodded and held her tighter, kissing the top of her head and buried his face into her hair, taking her upstairs to bed, laying down and curling up with her to keep her warm and snuggled.

Tommy frowned and put Darcie in her play pen before he sat next to Carmen and pulled her in close to him "You aren't loosing us again okay? I promise. I'm gonna get better and she is going to be okay. She loves you babe I promise." He said in a comforting way to her.

Tara frowned some at how clingy he was being but just let him get it out "Goodnight Kevin." She murmured getting out of his grasp as she turned over trying to get some sleep

She frowned shaking like crazy and held onto him tightly. “Then why does she only ever cry when she’s with me?! She never cries at you. She’s been screaming her head off at me for three hours tommy. I tried everything.” She whimpered “But then you come back in the room and she’s giggling and smiling like it never happened. I can’t do this anymore Tommy.” She sobbed into his chest

Tommy rubbed her back soothingly giving a heavy sigh "I don't know babe, I really don't." He said quietly kissing the top of her head repeatedly "You can do this though okay? I'm right here you're not alone in this." He said softly giving a heavy sigh

She just held onto him tighter and continued sobbing into his chest. “You don’t get it though! She’s not ignoring you!” She snapped and buried her face in his shoulder, staying there until she wore herself out so bad she fell asleep.

Tommy gave a heavy sigh kissing the top of her head keeping her close to him until she fell asleep. He picked her up and placed her in bed before he went to Darcie and picked her up "You're making mommy sad princess." He said quietly

Darcie yawned big and reached up to his face tryna grab at his beard before she eventually fell asleep as well snuggled up in her favorite place in the world, holding her daddy’s T-shirt in a tiny fist.

Tommy woke up in the morning grumbling some as he felt Darcie tap at his face. He woke up smiling some as he saw her move over and start tapping Carmen as well to wake her up.

Tara woke up in the morning and frowned seeing Kevin still asleep. It was becoming harder for her to keep this up she needed to give the council something soon or they'd come for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back