• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Killing Me Slowly

Tara followed him out and gave a heavy sigh sitting next to him and letting him lay his head in her lap. She ran her fingers through his fur giving a soft smile "How long has it been since you've not been wolf?" she asked quietly smiling as he purred some and closed his eyes. She gave a soft sigh and kept close to him hoping to find a way to possibly get him to leave.

Darcie whimpered some her bottom lip quivering reaching out to touch his fur. She pushed away from Carmen just wanting to be near Tommy for right now but Carmen still held her back 'Let her lay with him...it may help if you are all together.' Danny said quietly to Carmen

Lily was going round the house picking up laundry baskets to get normal life going a little and stepped into Max’s room to pick hers up as well, glancing out the window a moment almost feeling her jaw drop. “Holy shit. He’s back again.” She mumbled. “Max you gotta see this.” She told her quickly and nodded to the window, staring at Kevin in the back yard clearing just shaking her head a little.

Carmen frowned and set her down with him as Danny suggested just sitting down next to the bed and watching him. “When is this other doctor gonna be here?” She asked quietly.

Max went over and went wide eyed seeing the tiger in the back yard "Why the fuck is there a tiger out there?!" She asked completely confused by it.

Danny gave a soft sigh seeing Darcie cuddle up to Tommy instantly "Soon, he is on his way now. Don't worry." He said quietly

Lily smiled shaking her head. “That would be Kevin.” She told her. “Did he really never tell you?” She scoffed. “Idiot.... he’s not a werewolf.... he comes from a very long and famous line of shape shifters. He can become anything he pleases.”

carmen nodded some watching her some and rubbed her little back. “Be honest with me Danny... do you think he’s going to get better?” She asked him quietly. She couldn’t ignore the empty feeling she had inside. Scared it would be permanent.

Max frowned and gave a small glare "No. He never told me anything, he barely fucking told me about himself." She muttered before she finshed picking up her clothes for Lily and left to go be by herself for the time being.

Danny gave a heavy sigh "If my friend can't help him....then my hopes aren't high." He said truthfully to her before he went on to go see if the other doctor had arrived.

Kevin rolled over and stared up at Tara frowning some until he saw max walk out of the house sighing some while he stood up to go for a walk himself as well.

carmen just nodded, watching him carefully And running her fingers through his fur soothingly whole they waited.

Max sighed heavily as she walked around frowning as she saw Kevin walking as well. She shook her head some and stayed quiet not wanting to even look at him right now.

Darcie gurgled some at Tommy and played with his fur happily staring up at Carmen with Tommy's eyes.

Carmen smiled gently wiping a bit of dribble off her chin and kissed her head. “You are your fathers daughter no doubt.” She murmured softly.

Kevin for the most part was ignoring her entirely, he kept a bit of an eye on her but after a while and out of nowhere he was running towards her at full speed, leaping at her and shoving her to the ground, he didn’t mean to knock her out or hurt her in anyway but he stayed on top of her as shots rang out through the area. By the time she woke up again he hadn’t moved and he was struggling to stay awake, still keeping her pinned to the ground only this time he couldn’t move himself.

Max grunted as she fell to the ground hitting her head hard on the ground blacking out. She woke up and grunted some trying to push Kevin off of her but he was too heavy to do so. She frowned when she saw her hands covered in blood "Kevin?! Kevin!" She said trying to see if he was awake at all.

Darcie giggled again but soon hid her face when Danny and the other doctor came in holding onto Tommy like a security blanket now.

Carmen frowned and gently picked her up, bouncing her lightly when she cried and tried to get back to her dad so she took her out the room frowning some and rocked her until she fell asleep, setting her in the crib as she went back in to see what they were doing.

he was groaning but refusing to shift back, trying his best to move with her help but he had no strength in him at all now, barely breathing and just looked over at her before with one final shove he felt himself slip off her and lay on the ground shivering, hearing taras voice in the distance trying to find him along with Charlie and Lily sounding worried for both of them.

Max whimpered some and got next to him seeing the bullet wounds shaking her head some "No Kevin! No you aren't supposed to save me!" She yelled crying softly before she put her hands on him trying to heal him like she had Carmen but it was proving difficult.

The doctor turned to her and frowned softly shaking her hand "Hello, I'm Jorel nice to meet you." He said taking a glance back at Tommy "They used an awful amount of wolfsbane and silver to keep him subdued, its finally taking its toll. We are trying to find out another foreign substance found in him but for right now we are trying to flush his system." He explained

The skin around the wounds was hissing as it burned through him and it wasn’t long until his body forced him to shift back and he lay there gasping for air, spluttering our blood and unable to respond, nothing reacting to her trying to heal him.

lily frowned hearing maxs voice and eventually saw her and Kevin through the trees. They’d been worried since Tara had started feeling pain all through her. “Shit! Max! You okay?!” She called to her as they ran towards them both “What happened?”

carmen just nodded and frowned watching him. “Is he gonna be okay?” She asked him gently and ran her fingers through his fur some more, soothingly over his shoulder and sat next to him, still worrying.

Max whimpered as she heard the hissing then turned to Lily shaking her head some "I dont know! I was walking and he was walking a bit away from me then he tackled me and I got knocked out!" She said crying more "Its not working! I can't heal him!"

Jorel gave a heavy sigh "He is going to be weak for a long time, he could possibly be temporarily paralyzed...might be why it was so hard for him to shift." He said

She frowned having Charlie help her, lifting him up and carrying him back to the house with Tara following close behind crying the whole way. “You didn’t get hit did you?” Lily asked her quickly.

Kevin was fading in and out of consciousness looking over at Tara every step and reaching for her hand, feeling some of the pain subside at least when she gripped it. “I’m gonna... gonna put it up.” He grunted and used what little energy he had to put the barrier up so she didn’t have to be in pain with him but the bullets were really wreaking havoc now, still burning him.
carmen nodded. “But he will live?” She asked him and thanked him quietly when he nodded just moving to lay with him, keeping him close, rubbing his back gently and lay there quietly until she fell asleep exhausted from all the stress and fear.

Max shook her head taking deep breaths "No...no I'm fine just a head ache is all, is it silver?" She asked trying to help but was soon pushed out of the room by Tara. She gave a heavy sigh and sat outside just waiting to hear what was happening

Tommy twitched some and opened his eyes brief looking at Carmen before he closed them again not having the energy to keep them open.

Lily frowned over at her. “Just think about if your roles were switched Tara.... she cares about him too.” She muttered while Charlie grabbed Danny to come help, getting Kevin held down so they could get the bullets out, frowning seeing they were handcrafted. “Made to take us out... Hey Kev can you hear me? Kevin can you squeeze taras hand? Try to relax for us alright.”

he was staring straight at Tara frowning some needing her comfort right now but it was hardly there and that was making him panic more. Not sure why she wasn’t trying to help him relax.

Tara frowned some at Lily "She probably did this." She muttered before turning to Kevin and giving his hand a squeeze trying to seem affectionate but it wasn't there. She was starting to get more aggitated with this and just wanted him to turn already to come with her to the council.

Lily turned and glared at her. “You need to get out the way now alright? You’re not being helpful so leave.” She muttered to her seeing Kevin was blacking out now. “Shit. Danny he’s fading fast.” She muttered, watching Tara just walk out and shook her head some.

Kevin woke up early in the morning alone in the room or so he thought. Max was near the bed but he was looking in the wrong direction, trying his best to sit up but frowned when a hand pushed back on his chest to keep him laying down. “What happened?” He groaned seeing the sky outside was light meaning it must be some kind of morning. He didn’t understand her it was a solid two weeks he’d been out for though.

Carmen took some breakfast up to Tommy while he was busy having daddy daughter time and watching tv with Darcie, just glad that he was finally on the mend properly. Jorel had been right about him being paralysedbut he was now walking some which was looking good. “You think you’ll be up for goingfor a walk during shift tomorrow night?” She asked him once she got up there.

Max had been in the room the entire time since Tara left making sure Kevin was okay. She felt responsible for this attack, it had most likely been retaliation to the death of the woman she had killed. As she saw him try to get up and quickly pushed him down shaking her head some "Don't move just yet....you've been out for two weeks." She said quietly giving a soft sigh happy that he was finally awake

Tommy smiled some at Carmen as she came in holding Darcie close as she played with his shirt some "Yeah I'm up for it." He said softly kissing her gently. After he had woken up and been told about the paralysis he wasn't mad, he was happy to be alive and he knew it would be a long road to recovery but he would make it for sure.

Carmen smiled setting the tray down next to him. “Good. Oh you having fun with daddy?” She cooed to her little girl, lifting her up so Tommy could eat something. “I think Kevin woke up today.” She mumbled. “Taras been pretty torn up about it. Can’t even be near him, she’s in pain from it a lot.” She sighed heavily. “That woman being killed has started a war and I dont appreciate not feeling safe in my own home anymore.” She sighed heavily, kissing his cheek once she sat down, cradling Darcie close and let her feed, gently playing with her hand while she did. “6 months old today huh?” She cooed to her smiling some. “She’s getting so big!”

kevin groaned some and looked over at her. “Two weeks? Where’s Tara?” He asked her quietly frowning some and rubbed at his face, carefully rolling so he could see her better. “We’re you hit?” He asked her quietly, not even mentioning about him having never told her he wasn’t the same as the others.

Tommy gave a heavy sigh and nodded some "I know babe but we'll figure out okay? I'm sure the council will find a handle on it all." He murmured smiling at Darcie giving a nod "Yeah she is...would you want to try again once she is a bit older?" He asked quietly eating while he talked

Max sighed some "She hasn't been here, said she was in too much pain to be near you." She murmured frowning a bit and shaking her head "No...just a bruise on my head, I'm fine." She mumbled looking at the ground some "I'm sorry....this is my fault...had I not killed that girl you wouldn't have been hit."

She shrugged. “I don’t know right now. Not if it’s gonna be as difficult as it was before... but maybe.” She murmured resting her head on his shoulder. “I love you... very much.” She murmured, kissing his cheek. “We both do.”

he just nodded and frowned some. “Can you go get her please?” He mumbled not really listening to her just wanting to see Tara. They needed to talk.

Max frowned and got up "Yeah..." she muttered leaving the room and slamming the door shut before going to find Tara "He's awake." She muttered before she left to her room.

Tommy smiled softly and ate his food "I love you too." He said with his mouth half full laughing as Darcie did. He was in love with that little baby and he couldnt be happier to have her in his life with Carmen.

Carmen rolled her eyes. “She’s trying time have her breakfast Tommy, say daddy you’re distracting me... and teaching me bad habits.” She teased him, kissing her head and eventually burped her, letting her crawl around on the floor after smiling some. “When you’re back to 100, lily is gonna take her for the night and you and me are having time to ourselves.” She murmured, kissing his cheek and snuggled in close to him.

Kevin waited quietly until she was in there and sighed a little, reaching for her. “Come here.” He mumbled not budging on it until she was sitting next to him and he had his arms around her. “We need to talk beautiful.”

Tara frowned softly and went to Kevin quickly "Oh Kevin...you scared me." She said quietly.going to sit with him while she ran her fingers through his hair "What is it love?" She asked quietly

Tommy smiled and gave a small nod holding her close to him "That sounds like a damn good plan." He said happily kissing the side of her head gently "You know....I can still get it up." He said smirking at her and kissing down her neck some

Users who are viewing this thread

Back