• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Killing Me Slowly

She whimpered a little and nudged him gently to tell him to stay quiet. He needed to rest. She eventually moved and shifted back, stepping over to check up on Darcie, stroking her little cheek and kissing her head before going to lay with tommy again. “I thought I’d lost you.” She murmured, holding onto him tightly, kissing his cheek.

Lily frowned having heard the commotion in Max’s room and got up, going and knocking on her door to check up on her. “Hey. Everything okay in there?” She asked her carefully.

Max frowned and nodded some "Yeah everything is fine!" she said taking a deep breath making sure she didn't have any blood left on her after she had washed off in the pond

Tommy shook his head some smirking at her "Can't....can't get rid...of me...that easily.." he panted pressing his face into her hair starting to feel a little better having his mate there with him.

Carmen smiled and kissed his head. “Good.... we know now for certain that Darcie is gonna be really linked with you.” She frowned some. “She’s been really sick, she was in pain the whole fine as well.” She mumbled frowning while she held onto him. “Rest papí, I need my family back to doing okay.” She murmured, snuggling close.

“Alright then. Fright.” She called to her and headed back to bed frowning some.

Tommy frowned and tried to sit up now worried about Darcie "She...okay?" he asked frowning as she pushed him to lay and rest but assuring him she would be okay.He sighed heavily and started to fall asleep with her close to him trying to relax the best he could.

Max layed down and went to bed giving a heavy sigh as she tried to get some kind of sleep

She sighed heavily and watched him for a while before going to sleep as well, getting up early in the morning to go check on their little one, smiling seeing she was finally awake again and lifted her up, cuddling her close while she went to lay with tommy again, resting her head back and feeding her while she waited for tommy to wake up.

Kevin groaned waking up in an empty bed and panicked, rushing downstairs and relaxed seeing Tara was busy making breakfast so he went and sat on the couch turning the tv on as always, frowning though when the morning news was all about a killing that had happened last night. As it stood, it looked like a young woman had been attacked by a were.

Tara came in handing Kevin his coffee just like he liked it and frowned seeing the news "Thats what they deserve." she muttered completely bitter towards the humans shaking her head some and going to finish breakfast for everyone.

Tommy woke up and gave a smile seeing Darcie in Carmen's arms "Let me...let me see her." he whispered taking his daughter into his arms letting a few tears fall as he stared at her "I thought....I thought I would never see her again." he said taking a deep breath trying to regain it some.

Carmen smiled watching her smile up at him and reach to grab at his beard. “Oh no baby girl not right now.” She cooed to her, rubbing his shouleer. “We thought so too. But you’re home. And we’re gonna keep you safe okay? I’m not losing my hubby.” She murmured, resting her head on his shoulder and rubbed his back to help him get his breath back. “Relax. You want me to go get some breakfast.” She asked him softly.

He frowned some but nodded. “I know they do love but ... these are not safe times. We need things to be handled carefully. Fucking disgusting reckless were that did last last night.” He spare frowning.

Tara laughed some "Reckless? What have they done to you huh? You've gone soft." she muttered shaking her head some "How could you say we need to be careful? After what they did to me?! To our children?! They deserve all the hurt they get and we should give it to them." she said hoping maybe this would really get to him and she could get him to agree with her.

Tommy shook his head some keeping her close "Not ...yet...want you...here with...me." he whispered out smiling as Darcie ended up getting a hold of his beard when they weren't paying attention "Sneaky.." he said quietly the smile not gone from his face

He snarled and frowned at her “that’s not you talking. I know it’s not... that’s why I’m saying it. Because without us being careful that’s what happens.. our children and you were killed because we were reckless, Tommy was taken because we were reckless.... I’m not looking to lose more of my family!” He yelled at her.

carmen nodded and smiled tiredly at him, resting her head on his shoulder, holding Darcies hand in hers softly. “Alright... I’m right here then.” She murmured quietly, detaching Darcies hand from his beard. “Tommy... you feeling okay?” She asked softly starting to feel a pressure in her chest and frowned keeping an eye on him.

Tara glared at him and shook her head "This is me now! We are stronger than them and they should realize it!" She said sounding just like a council person at this point

Max came down quietly that morning and frowned as she heard yelling in the kitchen. She turned her attention to the TV and went wide eyed seeing the coverage of the young woman's death.

Tommy smiled some turning his attention to Darcie he stared at her but soon started to fade in and out. His arms gave way as he slumped over dropping Darcie into his lap as he did so.

Carmen frowned picking her up quickly and moving out of the way calling for Danny and starting to panic. “No. No you’re not doing this to me tommy!” She told him firmly setting Darcie in her crib and tried to get tommy moved to be laying back again. “Look at me... hey look at me.” She coaxed gently cupping his face. “Danny get your ass in here now!” She screamed through the house.

Kevin frowned shaking his head. “Are you hearing yourself right now?!” He spat at her. “You’ve lost it Tara. The whole reveal was to make our lives easier but to live in peace!” He snapped back, frowning seeing max walk into the kitchen looking sheepish. “What do you want now?” He muttered

Max frowned hearing Carmen and went into the kitchen not wanting to bother them but Tara needed to be there too. She frowned at Kevin's remark and looked at Tara "Something is wrong with Tommy, Danny might need your help." She said watching as Tara quickly went off

Tommy stared blankly at the ceiling his eyes glazed over and his breathing barely even there. He could barely even hear Carmen yelling or hear Danny rushing in.

Kevin frowned watching her go and sighed heavily sitting down and burying his face in his hands, shaking a little. Tara was scaring him now. That didn’t sound like her one bit and the last thing he wanted to do was hurt her but he didn’t like the way she spoke about everything right now. ”Go on. Stare. Have a go at me. Do whatever.... but I don’t care right now. Everything is falling apart and I’m still keeping your secret for you... was the kill yours last night?” He muttered.

carmen shook her head staying close as she could without getting in their way. “Tommy you gotta stay awake for us okay? I know this is real hard but I need you here baby.” She murmured to him. “He needs to shift doesn’t he?” She frowned shaking a little with worry.

Max frowned watching him she took a deep breath at his question and answered truthfully "I don't know.....I....after you left my room I left. I..I was walking and my craving was so bad..and I dont remember after that." She explained taking a deep breath "I woke up by the pond covered in blood."

Danny rushed in with his kit and checked his eyes giving a nod Carmen "He does and I can't make him do it. It would kill him if I forced it." He muttered

She frowned and took a shift herself hoping it would help, gently nudging his hand with her head over and over to try and get him to make a shift.

Kevin frowned some sighing heavily. “I hope you understand what you have started.... at least your parents would be proud.” He spat at her, in a bad enough mood already.

Max took a shaky breath and nodded some "I....I didn't....I'm sorry." She whispered letting a few tears fall "I'll turn myself in." She said quietly

Tommy grunted but didn't move feeling her fur in his hand. He was trapped in his mind, was trying to move or say something but nothing was happening. He thought long and hard about shifting knowing he needed to and finally about 20 minutes later he lay motionless on the bed in his wolf form.

She whimpered and stared at him shaking and pawing at him and whining quietly. She felt empty inside and it was terrifying her.

he shook his head. “No. I won’t let you do that to yourself but... keep your head down you understand me?” He asked her quietly worrying about her. He still cared about her.

Max gave a nod taking a deep breath "If...if they find out what I am...will they cast me out?" She asked seriously to him moving to sit next to him giving a heavy sigh

Tommy's breathing was barely there for the moment as Danny got a mask on him he looked at Carmen giving a heavy sigh "I'm going to fetch something to get him an IV and antibiotics. There isn't much else that I can do right now." He said softly before leaving the room

“I don’t think they’ll do anything until Tommy’s up and- Danny! How’s he doing?” He asked seeing him come down the stairs, frowning at his expression.

carmen whines softly and moved to curl up to him, resting her head under his chin staying there while she watched him trying to keep him warm or at least provide some kind of comfort.

Danny frowned some looking at Kevin with a worried look "I....I dont know." He said honestly taking a deep breath "We might need to move him to the hospital...but he isn't stable enough." He muttered before taking off.

Max listened intently and frowned some looking at Kevin "What happens if a pack looses its Alpha?" She asked quietly

Kevin frowned looking to max. “Generally.... the beta takes over.” He mumbled. “And that would be me.... it would make Tara alpha female.” He explained quietly frowning some. “Or... alpha female takes over.” He told her quietly. “It depends.” He didn’t like that for Tara the way she was acting.

carmen frowned watching him some until Darcie woke up and fussed, going over and laying with her instead, letting her little girl snuggle in close to her, watching her hold her moms fur tight still keeping an eye on tommy Terrified for him.

Max gave a small nod and bit her lip some "Alright then.....I think I'm gonna go up to our-my room and rest...I'm not feeling very well." She murmured excusing herself just as Tara came back into the room

Danny came in giving a small smile as he saw Darcie curled up to Carmen playing with her fur some. He hoped to one day have that if he ever found a mate. He got to work quickly on Tommy and made sure he was okay before turning to Carmen "I've called in a few favors and got a better doctor coming to see him in the next few hours, he should be able to help this better than I can."

She nodded slowly as she watched her mate hating seeing him so sick. She was glad that at least with him there Darcie was doing a lot better, gently nuzzling her carefully.

Kevin sighed heavily and watched her come down. “How’s he doing?” He asked her quietly.

Darcie gurgled some at her and giggled lightly. She frowned though when she saw Danny come in and start putting IVs in Tommy starting to cry and get upset reaching out for him

Tara frowned shaking her head some "Not good, barely breathing. It took him 20 minutes to make a shift " she whispered

She shifted back to make it easier then moved close so Darcie could see him better. “Yeah that’s Daddy... he’s not doing so good huh?” She murmured to her, kissing her head. “Say daddy we want you to get better for us okay? We love you very very much.” She murmured hoping he could hear them even if he couldn’t respond.

he sighed heavily and rubbed at his face, getting up and walking out to the back yard feeling like he was losing his grip and control on everything around him, starting to make a shift but for the first time in years he wasn’t turning into a wolf. He needed to feel bigger and be more at ease so for the first time since Tara had been pregnant and he’d done it to keep her protected, he shifted into a tiger and lay on the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back