• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Killing Me Slowly

Max woke up in the morning and felt ten times worse. She went downstairs and frowned softly stopping when she saw Kevin smiling widely as he sat in the kitchen with his morning coffee talking to Tara. She took a deep breath and turned away no longer hungry. She had never seen him fully smile like that before. Sure he would give a toothless smile often but never had she seen him smile that wide. She made her way to the stairs but soon collapsed as an awful pain ripped through her chest.

Tommy glared at her and spat in her face shaking his head some "You won't get the satisfaction you're looking for." he growled having healed a bit from his previous injuries. He still wasn't 100% though and he wouldn't be able to keep the wall up to make sure Carmen didn't feel a thing. He had no idea though that his daughter was also feeling the pain.

The boys had started bringing the tv into the room so tommy could watch the broadcast that carmen was about to make. Maggie hadn’t thought this one through though and when she reacted to him spitting on her she was completely ignoring the tv. “It’s great that you guys heal real quick cause it means I get to do things like this!” She spat at him and took the knife coated with wolfsbane, stabbing him in the gut.

she stood up on the podium with Danny next to her and Darcie in Charlie’s arms just over on the side keeping an eye on her some until they gave her the go ahead to make the appeal. She was halfway through when she felt the pain go through her body as well, passing out On the stage from the intensity of it, medics rushing over to try and help her but also to help Darcie and now that people were seeing how tied they were to each other it was forcing them to see weres in a different light.

Kevin frowned some hearing the thud and got up going to help her up to her room, getting her settled and sighed heavily. “Rest. You’ll be weak for now. Just try to rest.” He mumbled. “It all goes numb after a while.” He assured her then went back down to Tara, frowning seeing the chaos unfolding at the appeal. “Shit.... we need to get tommy back before it’s too mate for her and Darcie.”

Max frowned more at his words letting a few tears fall. He knew what was happening and it was like he didn't care, she knew he loved Tara. She could tell he loved her more than he ever did her. With the way he was acting though, it made her feel that he might have never actually loved her.

Danny rushed to Carmen and looked her over frowning as Darcie screamed and soon passed out from the intense pain. They quickly got them to the hospital making sure Carmen was okay but also getting Darcie into the NICU.

Tommy grunted and put his wall up the best he could but as soon as he saw the reactions over everyone on the TV he gave a small chuckle "Looks like...your plan...backfired." he grunted out closing his eyes as the wolfsbane coursed through his body.

After a short while carmen was allowed to go and be with Darcie, curling up in the arm chair in the room just watching her little girl terrified. “Danny I can’t... I just want him home.... I can’t have her through anymore pain.” She mumbled holding her tiny hand.

he sighed heavily and shook his head sitting with Tara and pulling her in close, for the moment he was incredibly clingy, scared he was going to wake up and she would be gone but he held her close to him kissing her head and gently tracing patterns on her arms.

Danny frowned giving a small nod "I know...we're going to keep her sedated for the time being. okay? She needs to heal." He whispered placing a hand on her shoulder "Your speech is getting positive remarks, and them seeing you fall....its sparked something."

Tara ran her fingers through his hair as they got back giving a small sigh "We should go and find those people who took Tommy, show them why we aren't to be messed with. They're torturing him and they should pay for it." She muttered hoping to spike up his anger

Carmen frowned but just nodded and watched her little girl carefully feeling sick to her stomach that someone could do that to her family. Sure her and tommy weren’t perfect.... but her daughter shouldn’t have to deal with it. She stayed there quietly staring at her the whole time, keeping her little hand in hers.

he frowned watching her. “I can’t put you in that situation... I just got you back.” He mumbled holding her to him protectively but he saw Danny come down and bring all of the pack into the room to call a plan of action together.

Tara frowned some shaking her head a bit "You won't loose me again....but these humans need to pay." She muttered looking over at Danny as the rest of the pack fell in for a meeting including Max as well.

Danny left Carmen heavily guarded and grabbed the entire pack getting them to the main house for a meeting. He sat down where Tommy usually would and took a deep breath "We need to find Tommy and quick, if they continue this up that baby isnt going to make it. Carmen might but we all know they can't loose that kid. So I suggest we go out on search crews, three at a time different times of the day. We look through that whole goddamn town and these woods. We do this smart though, we do not hurt any humans got it?" He said very seriously

Kevin frowned, not liking this much at all but he agreed reluctantly and allowed Danny to take charge and have their groups sorted into order before they all headed out, keeping Tara close to him but sighing heavily as max had been put in the same group through some stupid idea of Danny’s.

Carmen frowned curling up in the arm chair and watching her little girl the whole time, frowning when she started feeling a dull pain through her chest and the rest of her body not liking the feeling of that at all, her mind jumping to how she had seen tommy in her visions. It had been at their house that she’d seen him collapsed.

Max frowned some as Danny placed her with Kevin shaking her head some "I'll stay out of your way, come get me when its time to leave." She muttered to him a bit harshly before she took off upstairs to be alone for a bit.

Lily came in not too long after the meeting and gave a small sigh "So we have a game plan." She said quietly but soon got worried at Carmen's horrified expression "Carmen? Carmen what is it?" She asked kneeling infront of her

“I don’t know but ... I never saw him at their place... it was always here... and I don’t think the worst is gonna happen to him until we have him back with us... but I can’t ... it’s not clear.” She explained. “I can feel him getting weaker though.” She mumbled. “He’s rubbing out of time.”

kevin frowned watching her. “Hey! We’re leaving now. Get back down here and suck it up for a couple hours.” He snarled at her before they all started heading out in their separate groups

Max walked back and stayed behind them as they walked out giving a heavy sigh feeling the pain start up again. She hated this, she wanted it to end, and she wanted to be as far away from them as she could be.

Lily frowned listening to her and gave a heavy sigh "We'll make sure to check him well when we find him....we will find him Carmen." She said quietly

She just nodded and thanked her quietly while she scooted herself closer to the bed to be close as she could to Darcie, still watching her.

Maggie was busy getting him ready for the next round of tests, they were still keeping him doses up on the wolfsbane and silver mixture they had concocted to keep him subdued, grabbing a silver chain this time to gag him with, grimacing at the smell of it burning into his skin a bit and she was getting ready to start when she heard panicked yelling from upstairs.

Kevin rolled his eyes at her moping at the back of the group. They’d been tasked with checking the outskirts of the town and eventually cameup on a large house with people patrolling around the front yard frowning over at Tara. “Seems pretty suspicious to me. Worth a check out.” He muttered but frowned when before he could give the orders to the group he watched max shift and run towards the men out front.

Max followed them up around frowning as they got to the giant house "Something is wrong Kevin...very wrong." she said frowning when he brushed her off completely. She shook her head knowing they wouldn't be able to take on those men so she did the only thing she could think of to make sure they could get in. Quickly she shifted and rushed out after the men trailing them away from the house hoping this would distract them enough to get the white wolf.

Tara frowned as she watched Max rush off but soon raised an eyebrow "They're following her...come on we can get in easier." she muttered taking him in smirking a bit this would definitely get him to attack she thought.

Tommy grunted as the silver burned his skin doing his best to get free of his restraints when he heard the panicked yelling upstairs. He only prayed it was his pack that had found him.

He motioned then for everyone to head in and take a shift, running inside and trying to take everyone on. He was hoping that if they made enough of a commotion the other two would come back and stop chasing max. He had remated with Tara, he didn’t hate max.

Maggie cussed loudly hearing the noises and just grabbed the last syringe she had, pushing his head to the side and getting it straight into the side of his neck. It would start taking affect once he was home. They didn’t need to know that though. Once it was all in she undid all the restraints on him and left him on the chair, taking off through another door before his pack got down to him.

Max took off still running yelping out as one of them shot and it clipped her leg. She finally turned around and charged at them growling loudly making herself as intimidating as she could. When she finally scared them off she whimpered sitting down and licking her wound to try and get the pain to go away.

Tara ran in and took on what she could before she ran down the stairs and howled finding Tommy in the chair uncontious. SHe shifted and quickly went over to him checking for a pulse "Kevin!" she yelled knowing there was no way in hell she could help Tommy up due to him being so big.

Kevin got down there quickly, slapping his face over and over until he started opening his eyes. “Hey, hey tommy we’re gonna get you back home alright?” He assured him. “I’m gonna get you up but I need you to help a little. Just a few steps.” He told him slowly, eventually managing to get him up on his feet some. ”Oh you can go faster than that... your girls are waiting for you at home. At this rate they’ll be waiting forever.” He tried to get him calm, helping him up the stairs and out of the house to get him home. “Where’s max?” He asked one of the youngsters, frowning when she finally appeared again limping. “And that’s why you don’t go off by yourself.” He muttered to her shaking his head while he got tommy in the car to take him home. They had no idea he’d been given a delayed cocktail so for now there was only relief

Carmen was still curled up with Darcie close by when she heard everyone slowly getting back, trying not to get her hopes up until she heard Kevin’s voice yelling for her, getting someone to keep watching Darcie while she rushed down there, seeing tommy and ran at him.

Max limped out of the woods and frowned softly trying to keep herself together but she felt the blood lust starting to creep and with Kevin being the way he was she had a feeling this wouldn't be an easy one.

Tommy did his best his to walk with them groaning some trying to tell him about the cocktail but his words were slurred and not understandable. He looked at Carmen giving a soft smile as she ran at him. He had needed to see her face but soon everything started getting fuzzy and he was soon on the floor convulsing uncontrollably.

Carmen frowned as she reached him but saw the glazed look in his eyes and watched him drop, falling to her knees next to him and just tried to keep him on his side. “Tommy! Danny! Danny he needs help!” She screamed through to him, shaking and crying “No sweetheart stay with me okay? Stay with me.” She begged softly, getting out of the way so they could help him

Kevin frowned when he fell beside him, not able to hold him up anymore but he had Lily pull carmen away while Tara took her old place next to Danny in helping him with injuries so he took off after max up to her room. “Why do you never listen?!” He yelled at her.

Max looked at him and frowned some "What do you mean?" she muttered wrapping up her leg and taking a deep breath "You wouldn't have made it through those guards, I got them distracted and away so you could go in. I don't see the harm, not like you fucking care anyways." she muttered taking a deep breath feeling that familiar ache start to creep in

Danny rushed over and checked in pulse yelling for supplies getting an oxygen mask on him looking over for a recent injection point because that was the only logical answer to it taking so long for him to go down. He found it on his neck and quickly tried to do his best figuring out what this could possibly be. He got Tommy to stop seizing but he knew he was slipping by how weak his breathing was.

Carmen shook her head just watching them and shaking her head. “I can’t hardly feel him here at all.” She whimpered, she wasn’t sure how well Darcie would be if tommy didn’t make it but also she knew she couldn’t do all this without him. She eventually let lily take her back upstairs while Danny worked and she curled up right by Darcies bed feeling useless and helpless in this situation, she wanted her family safe but there was nothing she could do to help them.

Kevin frowned glaring at her. “Stop acting like I suddenly want you dead! If that was the case I would be screaming to the pack what you really are!” He snarled. “I can’t help that Tara is back. I said I was sorry alright, but Tara will always be my first mate and the way our world works is first mate comes first. Always.” He muttered.

Lily took her quickly up to Darcie "You need to hold her, she needs to be near you." she murmured letting her sit down letting a few tears fall "He'll be okay, I'm sure of it." she whispered trying to keep a positive attitude but it was becoming hard.

Max looked at him and growled some "Tell them then! I don't care anymore Kevin!" she yelled and frowned more as he mentioned first mates "And you're mine! So how does that work huh?! From all I've read in these damn books you don't mate again unless your's dies! So I get to sit here and watch you be happier than you've ever been around me while I continue to feel this pain rip through me every day!" she screamed

Carmen nodded and cradled Darcie to her trying to soothe her and kissed her head, murmuring to her softly just watching her and trying to stay calm until she watched Danny and Charlie haul tommy into the same room onto the big bed and she gently set Darcie down going over and holding his hand tightly for a minute.

“Oh yeah because you definitely fully mated with me in the first place. Didn’t feel any of my hurt and couldn’t even tell that I was dying.” He muttered then walked out of there and going to find Tara again.

Max frowned as he left and let a few tears fall. He was right, she knew it, and she knew she wanted to be anywhere but there so in the midst of everything without thinking she climbed out of the window and shifted just trying to think about everything. Though as she walked and caught onto the scent of something she quickly lost it not knowing what she was doing but before she could stop herself she had blacked out and woke up soaked in blood by the pond.

Danny got Tommy somewhat stable and quickly got him up to Carmen giving a heavy sigh "He needs to shift to heal but he is too weak to do so." he murmured to her "I will be in every 30 minutes to check on him, you all need to be near eachother right now." he explained quietly

She nodded and took her shift herself, moving to lay with him, nuzzling him gently until she fell asleep, only waking up to the feeling of his fingers running through her fur, looking up to see him awake just about and gently licked at him, staying close, keeping him warm while she listened out for Darcie as well.

he frowned and lay down with her, shaking from exhaustion and rest his head back against her shoulder. “I missed you so much.” He murmured quietly, pulling his arms around her tightly before passing out, his while being needing all the rest he could get

Max came home and quickly went to the room wanting no one to see her. She had no idea what had happened but she knew it wasn't good that was for sure.

Tommy woke up late that night and ran his fingers through Carmen's fur wheezing softly keeping his mask close to his face smiling softly as she licked his face "Oh beautiful....I have....I am so sorry." he whispered to her panting some trying to regain his strength.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back