• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kill Nothing but Time | On-Site OOC

omg, i finished ๐Ÿ˜ญ will probably be adding more to it as we get going but, ya know.

Last edited:
Ok here's a question for people in here: for starting point, should we start at a staff meeting BEFORE the kids arrive (allows for more character interaction before we get into the thick of it) or start when the kids arrive (get to the 'action' sooner)?
I'm working on getting a starter together so I can just insta-post it after accepting people on Monday
I think a staff meeting before the kids arrive would be great!

Good afternoon/morning/evening everyone! Thanks to those who've given input on how we should start so far. Also the newest sheets are great and I'm in love with all the OCs

Anyway! I was thinking of officially getting up the discord today ๐Ÿ˜Œ just to officially get us on our way to being ~fully started up~

nice! I'm excited to get this train going. Also if anyone wants to discuss any relationship things between their characters and brett, even though its not finalized feel free to dm me. Though I probably wont get back to you until tomorrow cause I gotta work a birthday party today lol.

Same over here! I'm absolutely open to plotting interactions, relationships, etc. I'll be hustling to get things ready for starting us up, so I probably won't be messaging anyone directly myself because I'll be busy with that, but if you toss a message my way I'll get back to probably really quickly lmao I love plotting and scheming (<-- said as the gm to this group)

Good evening everyone ๐Ÿ˜Œ hope you're all doing well! One more day and we're set to start

My face in real time as I write my party-going, wild, wild little camp counselor:
Funny Face Reaction GIF

Really excited to start this one! We love our little funky supernatural monster of the week roleplay that takes place in maine!​

Hell yessss
Some of the folks in here can attest that I've been hard at work with monsters because I've been blabbing about it to them constantly

eeheehoohoo, as the kids say
And here is one of the folks now. Molly as someone who has the current scoop on the story and NPCs how would you rate it out of five stars.

I'm an honest gm I would NEVER pay anyone off with money
I've instead included NPCs they all like to bully

If there's anything I love more than monsters, it's bullying a bunch of npc's.

finally finished the sheet even though I'm not v satisfied with the descriptions ๐Ÿ˜ญ 90% of it was re-coloring the code for the right shade of offwhite

If there's anything I love more than monsters, it's bullying a bunch of npc's.
You'll fit right in then!

finally finished the sheet even though I'm not v satisfied with the descriptions ๐Ÿ˜ญ 90% of it was re-coloring the code for the right shade of offwhite
Godbless I respect you you got through it

Code is hell. You got through it though!

Struggling to justify there really is a urgent difference between #d5e6d5 and #ccdbcc but alas the task is done so thanks yall ;;

can't complain though my codes are even more messy than public ones on rpn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back