• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kill Nothing but Time | On-Site OOC

okay i was hoping to get my sheet posted before work today but as per tradition i somehow fucked my sheet up and have no idea how to fix the coding, so it needs to be redone lmao. if it’s a slow day i’ll have it up tonight, otherwise tomorrow

okay i was hoping to get my sheet posted before work today but as per tradition i somehow fucked my sheet up and have no idea how to fix the coding, so it needs to be redone lmao. if it’s a slow day i’ll have it up tonight, otherwise tomorrow
All good, no worries! Excited to see it either way

i got SO close, like 90% and then i decided i hated my code 🫠 just need to find a nice simple one!!
Oh my god yea felt that. I spend so much time on finding a nice code compared to making my character 😔

i got SO close, like 90% and then i decided i hated my code 🫠 just need to find a nice simple one!!
big mood, I got frustrated when making mine cause i can never find codes I like so i just go without and do some light bbcode myself

felt that. i somehow messed up the first code I planned on using for Amby's sheet, so I just zoomed through finding another one to use.

I have a few codes saved that I just use repeatedly. I like the color swatch one because it's just so easily edited to fit my needs. Top ten sheet layouts tbh.

Sometimes I consider just learning to code

oh yeah i use to code my own but then when bbcode changed like a year or so ago all my codes broke and I just said screw it, like in my private worshop or whatever the whole front page is all old broken codes I havent touched

OH MAN YEA I remember that. a bunch of codes got smashed to bits. see I don't do bbcode but I do OTHER code so my awful personality trait is thinking "I could easily do this" which is logically incorrect
I dream of having a themed code for different group roleplays, though. Rotate that thought in my mind constantly

man, i wish i knew how to put a code together myself— it’s on my to-do list but it just seems so tedious. i’ve done plenty of html sheets in my day but this is not the same, unfortunately lol

okay, tbh, i’m playing with the code again and i like the code but i hate all the pictures so i’m just getting rid of them. rip to me having a face claim, you’re only gonna see him in my ic sheet lol

So fair. Saying this as someone who has no FC whatsoever

I personally dont like fcs a little just cause majority of the time all the people are too 'perfect' and it feels weird. Especially since I make characters that are more unconventional-looking.

Yea I like written descs for most things. I can never find a FC that fits my Vision anyway so it ends up being so tedious all the time

Ok here's a question for people in here: for starting point, should we start at a staff meeting BEFORE the kids arrive (allows for more character interaction before we get into the thick of it) or start when the kids arrive (get to the 'action' sooner)?
I'm working on getting a starter together so I can just insta-post it after accepting people on Monday

Ok here's a question for people in here: for starting point, should we start at a staff meeting BEFORE the kids arrive (allows for more character interaction before we get into the thick of it) or start when the kids arrive (get to the 'action' sooner)?
I'm working on getting a starter together so I can just insta-post it after accepting people on Monday
I think the staff meeting is a good idea, a pretty natural intro to everyone at once

okay after getting my ass handed to me by ADHD i am here and ready to throw someone into this definitely benign summer camp that totally has nothing fucky about it

Due to my internet absolutely sucking today I have given up on a fancy sheet lmao. Isaac is up though!

Edit: also I'm pro start after the kids get here, I find doing the "everybody meeting up scenes" tend to get things bogged down real fast.

I like both new characters so far!!

So far with votes we're looking at doing a staff meeting scene but also we've not had everyone vote yet so we'll see

A little insight on how we'll do scenes: things will kind of work on a day-night schedule, where we'll have a daytime scenes and then a night time scenes so on so forth. I'll sometimes contact people to include things in their posts. I'll also probably ask people to choose what their OCs are doing prior to a scene just so we make sure people aren't left behind or not being interacted with. It'll also help me prepare for things if characters are gonna go to an area of the map that has an event or npc attached to it.

If anyone has any questions/comments/concerns about that feel free to ask!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back