• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kill Nothing but Time | On-Site OOC

elytra

a beetle may or may not be inferior to a man
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Here's the on-site OOC for Kill Nothing but Time, a supernatural mystery taking place at a summer camp! Feel free to chat here about character ideas, ask me questions, and whatever else.

Interest Check: here
IC: here
Lore: here
Character Thread: here

Last edited:
hmm, i think i’m looking at that security or ranger position tbh 👀 i took the ranger description as they’re very… inept at their job, which could be really fun to do lol

helloooooo

i am also eyeing the security position but i am also eyeing the cook djdjdjd i haven't decided yet.

All are good roles!! (<-- said by guy who made the roles in the first place)
Honestly an inept ranger would be super interesting to see 👁️

I'm glad someone's lookin at the researcher roles!! I'm biased towards them since I usually go the academic route but....decided to branch out this time around 😩

I'm biased towards them since I usually go the academic route but....decided to branch out this time around
i honestly didn't even consider that but i'm definitely biased too lol. it's so fun to write characters who have interests outside of academics though!!

also an inept ranger sounds like such a great idea. pls it would be so funny if people questioned their credibility sdjfhjk

i was thinking of making a character in their late twenties and the question suddenly came to mind... is there a specific age range you were considering for the characters?

i honestly didn't even consider that but i'm definitely biased too lol. it's so fun to write characters who have interests outside of academics though!!

also an inept ranger sounds like such a great idea. pls it would be so funny if people questioned their credibility sdjfhjk

i was thinking of making a character in their late twenties and the question suddenly came to mind... is there a specific age range you were considering for the characters?
So, above 18 overall preferably, but 18-22 for the counselors specifically since they're college age. For other roles, go ahead with whatever age you want! I'm personally going with a 30-year-old groundskeeper : )

elytra elytra are we using faceclaims or keeping appearances to raw descriptions??
Good question that I forgot to mention! So I'm allowing either or. You can use a FC if you choose (drawn or realistic), or you can go with just a description. I just ask with the former that you credit any art or models/actors/people you use

just wondering, but would researchers be included among the staff that have cabins? i saw that they agreed to help with teaching the campers, but i was looking through the cs and saw they were excluded from the "how would they decorate their cabin" section. just wondering if that was necessary to fill out or if they have their own space to go back to!

just wondering, but would researchers be included among the staff that have cabins? i saw that they agreed to help with teaching the campers, but i was looking through the cs and saw they were excluded from the "how would they decorate their cabin" section. just wondering if that was necessary to fill out or if they have their own space to go back to!
Right! So they do have a cabin, so they would be sharing it with the other researchers + the ranger! Still feel free to fill that out, though. Sorry for not making that clear! I thought I'd mentioned it, but seems not haha

Hopping in about lore! I'll hopefully have it up sometime soon, but I'll be editing it over the next few days to have more information and stuff.

Same as before, feel free to direct any questions you might have my way!!

Hopping in about lore! I'll hopefully have it up sometime soon, but I'll be editing it over the next few days to have more information and stuff.

Same as before, feel free to direct any questions you might have my way!!
oh, so, i may be blind and totally missed this in the plot section, but where is sunnyshores located?
i reread it twice to avoid asking a dumb question but honestly, my reading comprehension is a little eh lol

oh, so, i may be blind and totally missed this in the plot section, but where is sunnyshores located?
i reread it twice to avoid asking a dumb question but honestly, my reading comprehension is a little eh lol
No worries! There's no specified location, it's kind of hand wavey, but if you want a gen location probably around Maine, USA

No worries! There's no specified location, it's kind of hand wavey, but if you want a gen location probably around Maine, USA

hell yeah maine!!

e4244e509dc9b98b3d9edcfc04eeb705f596e7da.jpg

Hello! Sorry I immediately posted a cs right after saying I was interested I got very excited by the premise of the rp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back