• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kill Nothing but Time | On-Site OOC

The urgent difference is aesthetic. Also, the code isn't bad! It's really pleasing to look at!

So am I! Discord incoming soon and also me @ing everyone who got in which is...everyone. I'm also allowing sheet submissions til the end of the day just in case but to my knowledge we only have one other person finishing up a sheet and I granted an extension for them.

And soon after all of that: starter

Hey there guys. Genuinely sorry to say this three days after signing up, but something just popped up in my life that's going to take away my attention for a while, which is going to make my rp schedule very hectic. As a result, I'm not going to be able to post very frequently for the next few weeks, and I don't want to de-rail the rp, which is why I'm going to be jumping the gun and dropping out. Genuinely really sorry about this. I hope the rp goes smoothly!

Hey there guys. Genuinely sorry to say this three days after signing up, but something just popped up in my life that's going to take away my attention for a while, which is going to make my rp schedule very hectic. As a result, I'm not going to be able to post very frequently for the next few weeks, and I don't want to de-rail the rp, which is why I'm going to be jumping the gun and dropping out. Genuinely really sorry about this. I hope the rp goes smoothly!
Totally fine, stuff happens! Thanks for letting us know. You're always welcome to come back and ask if there's a way to slot you into the group again when things clear up for you, if you're still interested at that point. I hope all is well!

I'll let the discord know you're open to plotting ✨ I think only 2 or 3 characters have solid plans right now for this scene!!

Totally fine, stuff happens! Thanks for letting us know. You're always welcome to come back and ask if there's a way to slot you into the group again when things clear up for you, if you're still interested at that point. I hope all is well!
Thanks! Have a good one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back