• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
😂 Okay partially. It wasn't drama per se, and I didn't have a falling out. I just wasn't feeling the rps I was doing and wanted to more fandom/fantasy stuff without letting others down or being seen as the person who did the rps I did. Not crazy dramatic

😂 Okay partially. It wasn't drama per se, and I didn't have a falling out. I just wasn't feeling the rps I was doing and wanted to more fandom/fantasy stuff without letting others down or being seen as the person who did the rps I did. Not crazy dramatic
I understood as much. We'll say.

The pot symbolizes the nation, and it's humble make is a spin on the humbleness in which Dao wishes to paint himself. How could I know this, question. Because I wrote it.
Very wise

oh, since Yu is out there, guess it's possible for realationship banter stuff. He's usually tailed by one or two idiots, msotly muscle, well, all muscle, typically unimportant save for general outbursts of banter or dumb questions everyone wnats to know the answer to but wont say because it's impolite.

oh, since Yu is out there, guess it's possible for realationship banter stuff. He's usually tailed by one or two idiots, msotly muscle, well, all muscle, typically unimportant save for general outbursts of banter or dumb questions everyone wnats to know the answer to but wont say because it's impolite.
Yu is Yu. I am Mi.
We use the bandits to crush the bandits.
Big brain time.

Yu is Yu. I am Mi.
We use the bandits to crush the bandits.
Big brain time.
This logic is flawless.

We shall achieve purest victory, ordained by the heavens.

Now for my first trick, i shall make the enemy's grain supply disappear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back