• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
made my post , not a lot I could think of or write about so , mostly shit about how he sees this as a good opportunity

Ori is working away and plucking at the post.

Will need to be carefull...

Yu is certain he is surrounded by vipers...

How to best describe how loud one's voice can be in a written setting, it's simple to explain it, as loud, another...

To make the text bigger.

Dumb thing, seems to work for me, so, why not.

How to best describe how loud one's voice can be in a written setting, it's simple to explain it, as loud, another...

To make the text bigger.

Dumb thing, seems to work for me, so, why not.
or just add adjectives like "boomed" or "echoed"

Orikanyo Orikanyo I dunno your writing style or anything, so I definitely can't be sure if this would work for you, but would a simple description at the beginning of dialogue not work? Unless Yu is constantly changing and lowering in his volume, beginning the paragraph with something like:

"The focus of the message was unfortunately marred, as an increasingly loud tone caused any wine-muddled minds within the hall to blur one shout with the next. The difference in ambiance didn't register to the man, as the lord had indicated, the difference between the farmers under him and the esteemed within these walls meant little ""(Insert Yu's dialogue here)"", and Yu planned to make that message as clear as day."
(Just as a note, I have nothing against simply making the text bigger. I always find it a bit funny in a charming way, but here is my attempt at an alternative)

And what is this supposed to mean.
Thought everyone's heard of that wierd thing, some sort of survey thing saying some amount of spiders are eaten by people in their sleep.

Nothing ominous, just a dumb joke.

Orikanyo Orikanyo I dunno your writing style or anything, so I definitely can't be sure if this would work for you, but would a simple description at the beginning of dialogue not work? Unless Yu is constantly changing and lowering in his volume, beginning the paragraph with something like:

"The focus of the message was unfortunately marred, as an increasingly loud tone caused any wine-muddled minds within the hall to blur one shout with the next. The difference in ambiance didn't register to the man, as the lord had indicated, the difference between the farmers under him and the esteemed within these walls meant little ""(Insert Yu's dialogue here)"", and Yu planned to make that message clear."
(Just as a note, I have nothing against making the text bigger. I always find it a bit funny in a charming way, but here is my attempt at an alternative)
I... wasn't looking for help there, it was mostly just a joke...

Don't ask questions you do not want the answers to.

It'll only end in heart reak, as we have seen Mal-senpai wont notice you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back