• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
full

Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian , Welcome to the crew! ^_^

The concentration of hot men in the room is so high even if she isn't wearing two robes and drinking wine Chienying wouldn't have any trouble feeling warm

The concentration of hot men in the room is so high even if she isn't wearing two robes and drinking wine Chienying wouldn't have any trouble feeling warm
it's burning up in here.

introduction, how are they seated, what are they interested in within this place, have they already started pigging the hell out, what lead them to this moment, do they have a favorite constellation, where is the bathroom in the place?

many things to do and think of, make it a show of who they are, in this moment, witnessing their lord liege speak of their mission statement.

I'm off for the night. Have a wonderful Sunday, everyone.
I will let y'all know when the posting begins with an official announcement. Those that are still trying to wrap up their sheets, ya still got less than 3 days left. No pressure, I hope!~
0-3 is an appetizer of sorts to familiarize your chars with one another before we get to the juicy entrée the next day in-story.

I'm off for the night. Have a wonderful Sunday, everyone.
I will let y'all know when the posting begins with an official announcement. Those that are still trying to wrap up their sheets, ya still got less than 3 days left. No pressure, I hope!~
0-3 is an appetizer of sorts to familiarize your chars with one another before we get to the juicy entrée the next day in-story.
You should be more clear in what you expect of people.

I will be answering questions in our GM's absence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back