• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
a

I had something ready on Sunday but it refreshed >>

Haven't re-written anything because it's test week and I got the most terrible cold this year hhhhh

nvm posting today or even tomorrow

Cat is injured on her chin and it inflammated a fair amount of her face
Doesn't seem to be in active pain but I gotta keep an eye on her until tomorrow's vet appointment.

Dammit kitty, why must you make me worry like that ^^;

Doesn't seem to be in active pain but I gotta keep an eye on her until tomorrow's vet appointment.

Damn, sorry to hear my friend. Take care of your kitty.

Yooo, the new layout is fresh, also a million apologies, I was busy writing a personal isekai cuz I am too cool 😎 I've also been working on my post, it shall by up by tommor
Welcome back. Yeah, it's got a nice grey too. Much better than the dark blue imo.
I write for my 1x1 almost everyday, and I could still find time to get posts in for BoD. If I can do it, so can you. Looking forward to that post, kiddo.

a

Haven't re-written anything because it's test week and I got the most terrible cold this year hhhhh
Get well soon, kid.

muse.... dead

college... tiring

will wait until next GM upd00t to post
Ok. You may rest for now.

Hope it's nothing too grievous. Hope they recover!

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 Ayo, what time is it?
Good quechon. Given the timeskips, I'll let y'all decide amongst yourself the time of the day. I reckon some interactions will take place during different times of the day, separately. Which, thanks for reminding me, I gotta start putting exact dates in future posts, so we can keep track of the interactions.

But yeah, time of day will be subjective, depending on you and those involved with the case. So make sure to coordinate accordingly. My last post took place at midday.

a

oh nooo, I hope you'll get well soon!
When you're feeling better, I would like to discuss on our characters interactions for the next post since their supposedly together

oh nooo, I hope you'll get well soon!
When you're feeling better, I would like to discuss on our characters interactions for the next post since their supposedly together
Thanks! My nose cleared up today but I have the rest of Test Week keeping me busy :c

Hopefully my schedule's all cleared up by the weekend! :D

Aight kiddos. Gonna have myself a beach episode this weekend. I'll be sipping margaritas under the sun with my shades on. So if y'all got any quechons, hit Malphaestus Malphaestus up.
I'll be back on Monday.

Have a good one, my children. Stay safe and I'll see you all next week with a post. (Maybe)

Aight kiddos. Gonna have myself a beach episode this weekend. I'll be sipping margaritas under the sun with my shades on. So if y'all got any quechons, hit Malphaestus Malphaestus up.
I'll be back on Monday.

Have a good one, my children. Stay safe and I'll see you all next week with a post. (Maybe)
Goodbye mother, enjoy drinking sea water

Users who are viewing this thread

Back