• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
You want abuse? Should I send you off to a sweatshop factory to write lore for me instead?
Your mother wishes only for you to grow. Now POST!
Ooo that sounds fun, I'd love to write lore for you.
And ok I'll post, it's quite literally just one word though, and that word is "Motlety"

I am going to spank all of you.
Heed my words. You are all marked! Sedition! Guards! Spank the lot of them! Spank them all!!
(whips out riding crop)

Canadians and their sorries. Smh.
No excuses. Post or I'll threaten you with more virtual spanking.
Don't you out me this way I swear to go i'll find where you live and horn a truck horn at you for days on end.

Cause apparrently thats what we do now?

Yu post go, the ever busy fox keeps on.

The bear watches the fields for now.

The Mute giantess probably still moving rocks.

And Yu hates waste, so as it is.

I spent time with family yesterday in the evening so no posties from me. Don't worry about today tho.
You are a Primium player, you get a free pass. Ahem.
You're fine. I'm just messing around with y'all to check up on the interests. (definitely not me poking the OOC to desperately keeping it alive)

Yu post go, the ever busy fox keeps on.

The bear watches the fields for now.

The Mute giantess probably still moving rocks.

And Yu hates waste, so as it is.
Thank you for the quick post. You may collect your allowance and go home, child.

Lmaooo. Also sorry for not replying. I hit a hard stump when it came to writing for a while. I thiiink I am fine now tho
Should have came to me! I coulda helped!
(I am actually going through a writing block since last post but morale talk is important)

(pat pat)
Whenever you feel like it. I need this RP to be concluded before I move on to the next, anyways. It's pivotal for the memes and canon references.

You are a Primium player, you get a free pass. Ahem.
You're fine. I'm just messing around with y'all to check up on the interests. (definitely not me poking the OOC to desperately keeping it alive)

Thank you for the quick post. You may collect your allowance and go home, child.

Should have came to me! I coulda helped!
(I am actually going through a writing block since last post but morale talk is important)

(pat pat)
Whenever you feel like it. I need this RP to be concluded before I move on to the next, anyways. It's pivotal for the memes and canon references.
Yu's at a good point for movement in the end, long business takes time, plus hes got so.e of his own as headman at the moment.

Yooo, the new layout is fresh, also a million apologies, I was busy writing a personal isekai cuz I am too cool 😎 I've also been working on my post, it shall by up by tommor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back