• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum [ KAIJU WAR LEGACY :|: FANDOM KAIJU/MECHA BATTLE ARENA :|: (OCC) ]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
We just got two new kaiju sheets from Scatterbrain if you are interested in fighting one of his. He might be using one against Knight_boi but not sure as of which one.

@Shooting Star Asuka has a Mechagodzilla and a Gundam pilot - perhaps the latter could be interesting being Gundam vs Gundam.

And I also have a few choices myself - except with Ghidorah as he is currently in battle with @Selee-01 's Ymir Fritz.

There's definitely a few options.

And don't worry about the kaiju, take your time. 👍 If you need help deciding, feel free to ask me for my recommendation.

Feels like too soon for a gundam vs gundam lol. Need more drama so they can banter. :closed eyes open smile:

hope scatter doesn't mind that a ripped off his layout, it was too sleek.

Safi'jiiva

Theme

Name:
  • Safi'jiiva
  • The Red Dragon
Appearance:
Safi'jiiva is a large red dragon. Despite being translucent Its scales are appear crimson due to their thickness. The skin beneath its scales glow when absorbing energy or when it is charging its laser breath. Many spikes run from its neck along its back to the tail tip.

Universe:
Monster Hunter Franchise

Size:
  • Height: 48 meters
  • Weight: 60,000 tonnes (???)
  • Wingspan: 266 meters
Alignment:
Chaotic Evil

Personality:

Seeing itself as an alpha predator, Safi'jiiva is instantly violent and vicious towards any who approaches it. There seems to be an innate hatred behind it's decision making, almost as if it hates all living life. It prefers to engage from a distance with beam attacks rather than with melee strikes.

Biography:
The fully grown version of a creature known as Xeno'jiiva, Safi'jiiva consumes all form of life around it. Acting as a living calamity to any eco-systems and environments it enters. In its infancy it passively called Elder Dragons -- powerful monsters critical to the balance of their respective eco-systems -- to its location. Only to then absorb their energies in order to grow stronger. It is believed to repeat this process, killing everything it encounters until it has drained a sufficient amount of energy from its location. Safi then molts and repeats the process growing larger and more powerful every time. Doing this for years until maturity.

Powers/Abilities:
  • Energy Projection: Safi'jiiva possesses greatmastery over its flame-like energy and can use it in many ways. Such as; fire-like energy balls, and a focused laser-like beam. This laser sends out energy into the ground, causing an energy eruption after a brief delay. The energy can erupt in a sweeping motion or as a massive single burst. Safi'jiiva can switch between 'fire-balls' and a continuous beam at will. As well as can charge up a more powerful beam. Its fireballs can be fired in a semi rapid manner.
  • Claws. Fangs, and tail: Sfai'jiiva is capable of using its limbs to deliver dangerous strikes in melee. Each powerful enough to completely shatter solid rock. It can also cover its limbs in its energy and absorb energy through them.
  • Intelligent beast: Elder dragons are known to be exceptionally intelligent creatures, and are even known to be able to communicate with humans in the past. Safi'jiiva has been shown to possess similar intelligence. It can use reason and logic to make tactical decisions, including using its environment, feinting in combat and knowing when to retreat.
  • Regeneration: Safi'jiva has gained the ability to absorb energy from the surrounding environment to heal itself. By speeding up its natural healing, it can mend and re-harden broken scales and recover from wounds in moments. The less energy it has, the longer it takes.
  • Dark Star: Safi'jiiva's ultimate move. It takes flight and hovers while breathing its flame onto the ground. Sending the flame waves outward and scorching the ground. After some time has passed, it then releases a small blue star-like ball of condensed energy. This ball drains the light from the surrounding area, causing it to darken before violently detonating into a massive explosion of light that covers the whole area. This is able to fatally wound any creature caught within its range. However, it does not destroy terrains, thus kills by rapidly draining energy from its victims. Using this completly drains Saji'jiiva, making it a last resort. As it cannot be used more than once every 24-hours. Its range is Safi's wingspan.
  • Immunity to conventional weaponry: Conventional human weaponry is seen to be ineffective against the hide of a Rathalos. As Rathalos are common creatures that are consumed by elder dragons, which Safi'jiiva feeds on, it is assumed that only specific weapons wielded by humans may be effective against it. Small arms fire does nothing, rockets and missiles act like punches, Railguns would harm. Nukes would in theory be able to incapacitate, but not kill. As energy based attacks can be absorbed.
Weakness(es):
  • Poison: Will have a same reactions as any other standard living creature.
  • Mental Attacks: Attacks that affect the mind or are psychic in nature would harm Saji'jiiva.
  • Phyical Trauma: Although durable, Saji'jiiva can be killed by excessive physical trauma. Decapitations, etc.
Wins:
Losses:
Draws:

Parameters:
  • Type: Tank-like Sniper
  • Power: A
  • Speed: D
  • Range: A
  • Constitution: B
  • Intelligence: A
Misc:

(Return to top)

Last edited:
Feels like too soon for a gundam vs gundam lol. Need more drama so they can banter. :closed eyes open smile:

hope scatter doesn't mind that a ripped off his layout, it was too sleek.

Safi'jiiva

Theme

Name:
  • Safi'jiiva
  • The Red Dragon
Appearance:
Safi'jiiva is a large red dragon. Despite being translucent Its scales are appear crimson due to their thickness. The skin beneath its scales glow when absorbing energy or when it is charging its laser breath. Many spikes run from its neck along its back to the tail tip.

Universe:
Monster Hunter Franchise

Size:
  • Height: 48 meters
  • Weight: 60,000 tonnes (???)
  • Wingspan: 266 meters
Alignment:
Chaotic Evil

Personality:

Seeing itself as an alpha predator, Safi'jiiva is instantly violent and vicious towards any who approaches it. There seems to be an innate hatred behind it's decision making, almost as if it hates all living life. It prefers to engage from a distance with beam attacks rather than with melee strikes.

Biography:
The fully grown version of a creature known as Xeno'jiiva, Safi'jiiva consumes all form of life around it. Acting as a living calamity to any eco-systems and environments it enters. In its infancy it passively called Elder Dragons -- powerful monsters critical to the balance of their respective eco-systems -- to its location. Only to then absorb their energies in order to grow stronger. It is believed to repeat this process, killing everything it encounters until it has drained a sufficient amount of energy from its location. Safi then molts and repeats the process growing larger and more powerful every time. Doing this for years until maturity.

Powers/Abilities:
  • Energy Projection: Safi'jiiva possesses greatmastery over its flame-like energy and can use it in many ways. Such as; fire-like energy balls, and a focused laser-like beam. This laser sends out energy into the ground, causing an energy eruption after a brief delay. The energy can erupt in a sweeping motion or as a massive single burst. Safi'jiiva can switch between 'fire-balls' and a continuous beam at will. As well as can charge up a more powerful beam. Its fireballs can be fired in a semi rapid manner.
  • Claws. Fangs, and tail: Sfai'jiiva is capable of using its limbs to deliver dangerous strikes in melee. Each powerful enough to completely shatter solid rock. It can also cover its limbs in its energy and absorb energy through them.
  • Intelligent beast: Elder dragons are known to be exceptionally intelligent creatures, and are even known to be able to communicate with humans in the past. Safi'jiiva has been shown to possess similar intelligence. It can use reason and logic to make tactical decisions, including using its environment, feinting in combat and knowing when to retreat.
  • Regeneration: Safi'jiva has gained the ability to absorb energy from the surrounding environment to heal itself. By speeding up its natural healing, it can mend and re-harden broken scales and recover from wounds in moments. The less energy it has, the longer it takes.
  • Dark Star: Safi'jiiva's ultimate move. It takes flight and hovers while breathing its flame onto the ground. Sending the flame waves outward and scorching the ground. After some time has passed, it then releases a small blue star-like ball of condensed energy. This ball drains the light from the surrounding area, causing it to darken before violently detonating into a massive explosion of light that covers the whole area. It is said to be able to kill any creature caught within its range. However, it does not destroy terrains, thus kills by rapidly draining energy from its victims. Saji'jiiva's wingspan is its range.
  • Immunity to conventional weaponry: Conventional human weaponry is seen to be ineffective against the hide of a Rathalos. As Rathalos are common creatures that are consumed by elder dragons, which Safi'jiiva feeds on, it is assumed that only specific weapons wielded by humans may be effective against it. Small arms fire does nothing, rockets and missiles act like punches, Railguns would harm. Nukes would in theory be able to incapacitate, but not kill. As energy based attacks can be absorbed.
Weakness(es):
  • Poison: Will have a same reactions as any other standard living creature.
  • Mental Attacks: Attacks that affect the mind or are psychic in nature would harm Saji'jiiva.
  • Phyical Trauma: Although durable, Saji'jiiva can be killed by excessive physical trauma. Decapitations, etc.
Wins:
Losses:
Draws:

Parameters:
  • Type: Tank-like Sniper
  • Intelligence: A
Misc:

(Return to top)

I'd be lying if I didn't consider utilizing Monster Hunter elder dragons - like Fatalis - as a character option

Looks good - only concern is the dreaded Dark Star move. I know you mention that it was "said" to kill anything in its range (at least hunters), but maybe change it to causing just major damage (unless the opponents are critically injured) and potentially a 1-use only attack (because of its absurd strength).

Change that though and he's good to go!

I'll leave that up to @ Scatterbrain Scatterbrain to post. I did not ask his permission before using it.
I'm flattered that you used it so don't worry too much about not asking me first (although in future, please do.) However I've noticed a problem with the Anchors in the code, there seem to be interfering with one another so Knight boi Knight boi I wouldn't recommend using it. I've edited my post to help alleviate the issue but MysT3CH MysT3CH you probably need to edit the Anchors yourself as they aren't working correctly.

The easiest way to do it would be to remove the Anchors entirely for the time being. I've outlined the anchors below to help you.
Code:
[A=TopT][/A]

[GOTO=ThemeT][B]Theme[/B][/GOTO]

[A=ThemeT][/A]
[GOTO=TopT][B](Return to top)[/B][/GOTO]
They're not essential to the overall code so it should look exactly the same.

Will do, thanks. Also, Develius Develius , ELS vs MechaGodzilla? Perhaps a training/mission?

That's a cool idea! We can definitely do that~

I will start off later today or tomorrow - probably on a "test island" overseen by the GDF or something.

~~I will also make a profile - or at least list my MG's weaponry/abilities - just for one's reference as mine is a bit of a custom/composite. It's based on the Monsterverse, but at the same time not.

Last edited:
Of course, I steal borrow Scatterbrain Scatterbrain 's template for my own benefit. Here's my Monsterverse inspired Mechagodzilla that you can also find at the top CS post.

MysT3CH MysT3CH - Battle will start soon I hope - I also got the battle Logo up and ready too.

MechaGodzilla Type VI "G-Crusher"

Main Theme

AI Override Fanfare

Name:
  • MechaGodzilla
  • メカゴジラ
  • "G-Crusher"

Universe:
Godzilla (Monsterverse-based/OC)

Pilot:
Ren Serizawa | 3 Assisting Pilots/Engineers

Size:
  • Height: 125 meters
  • Weight: 105,000 tons
Alignment:
Lawful Good

Faction:
[ Monarch | GDF ]

Biography:
TBA

Powers/Abilities:
  • - Hyper Atomic Maser: Mechagodzilla's signature attack move is a crimson beam of hyperfixiated atomic particles that allow it to replicate an artificial, and non-radioactive, version of Godzilla's atomic breath. Can come in 2 forms; narrow and wide. Wide mode maximized the width of the beam to cause increased damaged in an AOF, while narrow concentrates its damage upon a smaller point - being useful if needing to pierce through a particular spot.
  • - Shoulder Missile Launchers: 2 pairs of mounted missile launchers carry 25 homing missiles in each compartment (max 50).
  • - Triple-Barreled Gauss Cannons: 2 pairs - one pair being located on both shoulders and the other being wrist mounted - of large triple-mounted cannons can be equipped with several various ammunition types. Normally firing off armor-piercing rounds, they can also be equipped with shock anchors - capable of
  • - Spinal Heat Release Vents: Usually utilized as exhaust ports to ensure the multi-fusion reactors remain at ideal temperatures, they can be weaponized to discharge sprays of superheated plasma or steam to prevent attackers from sneaking up upon it.
  • - Chest-Melter: A reddish beam of intense concentrations of super high heat plasma is released from the core component within its chest, causing massive burn damage to anything that is hit. Capable of burning through hard armor. Downside is that it risks a high probability of the reactor over-heating, as well as eating up an incredible amount of energy that cuts down its remaining time on the battlefield.
  • - Minor Shielding: Mechagodzilla sports a light shielding device that shields it from conventional weaponry and minor "special" projectile attacks. Can be deactivated either at will or once after sustaining enough damage.
  • - AI Override: Utilized remotely as a last ditch effort if all pilot(s) within MG are incapacitated. Mechagodzilla will proceed to act based on implanted algorithms for existing kaiju and according to the threat level. These algorithmic protocols can range on the situation: from "all-out-assault" (where the Mecha releases every available arsenal) to "retreat" where it falls back to the nearest Monarch or GDF base. This only works if the main cockpit and the AI system are still operational. Does not substitute the usage of manual control.
  • - Bioacoustic Intimidation Horn: Inspired by the utilization of the ORCA, they are able to replicate the bioacoustics used by Kaiju. These frequencies are often utilized to intimidate and fool other kaiju into leaving an area due to an approaching "alpha" kaiju, direct communication, or even controlling them if given appropriate access. The horn can also be utilized to produce an audible booming blare that could potentially demoralize a kaiju's resolve.
  • - Flight: 4 winged thrusters allow Mechagodzilla to take to the air and fly at a speed of Mach 0.5, as well as two boosters located on the feet of the mech.

Weakness(es):
  • - Limited Time: Mechagodzilla's multi-fusion reactor, while highly efficient, put the pilots within at risk of radiation sickness. To counteract this problem, a timer was set in place within MG's structure to shut the entire mech down if radiation levels go critical or leak into the cockpit or any designated walkway within the mech. While it prevents and saves the pilots from a fate worse than death, the mech will be completely inoperable at this stage. It will have to be manually taken back to the friendly base by outside forces for repairs and/or to recharge, or otherwise lay dormant for several hours before radiation levels cease. This process cannot be overridden.
  • - EMP: With shields active, MechaGodzilla is able to resist the effects of rogue EMP disturbances; however, lacking this makes the mecha vulnerable to short-circuiting under large electrical disturbances.
  • - Core: If the multi-fusion core is severely damaged or destroyed during battle, Mechagodzilla will be compromised and essentially unusable for the rest of the fight. The red orb on MG's chest, when revealed, leads directly to the main core body. While it can be
Wins:
Losses:
Draws:

Parameters:
  • Type: Flying Mechanical Fortress
  • Intelligence: F; (Pilot Reliant) - D (AI Take Over)

(Return to top)

5c3f29182fb6333165a914dfb9109aab0b5bc0f5v2_hq.jpg

Name: Gigan

Appearance:

Gigan is truly a strange monster, sporting a circular saw weapon located in his frontal abdominal region, large steel hooks for hands with smaller ones for toes, spikes running down his tail, three, large fin-like spines on his back and a red cybernetic visor for an eye.

He also bears various non-avian characteristics, such as a 'crest' made of metal spines and a metal beak. In the Showa series, Gigan's skin was a dark green color and he possessed golden scales over several parts of his body. In Godzilla: Final Wars, Gigan's appearance was changed to make him appear more cybernetic. In this film, Gigan's skin is now a dark blue, his body is much thinner and more streamlined, and there are wire-like structures running across his body.

Universe: Godzilla/TOHO

Size:
120 Meters high. 60,000 Tons, 250 Meters long.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Personality:
Gigan prefers to be left alone. Unless he is aiding someone or fighting something, he will generally ignore most events around him if they do not interest him. He has no true allegiance to protect or destroy, although at one point he did fight Godzilla to protect humanity.

Biography:

Gigan was found in the Atlantic Ocean one day during Godzilla's attack on the planet. He would be cptured and used to fight Godzilla and defend humanity but with each battle he grew weker. Humanity would rebuild and repair Gigan, outfitting him with planet Earth's greatest technology to aid him in his quest to defeat Godzilla once and for all. After one fateful final battle, Gigan fought valiantly and came close to killing Godzilla, but was eventually defeated and thought dead. Heartbroken at the loss of their champion, humanity honored Gigan by building him a memorial in America.

Little did they know that Gigan had been found by a race of aliens living in the Earth's core. The aliens rebuilt Gigan, infusing him with powerful alien nanotechnology and giving him a sleeker, new, more powerful body and weapons. Gigan was reborn, but he hasn't been seen since. Gigan has a deep seated resentment to humans for abandoning him at first, but when he learned how they were heartbroken by his sacrafice, he chose to forgive them and instead slumbers underground, waiting for the right time to make his grand return.

Powers/Abilities:

Flight: Gigan can fly at Mach 3 speeds on planet or in space.

Buzzsaw: Gigan has a dangerous saw running down his chest. He can use it to cut through pretty much anything.

Hammer Claws: Large scythe blades Gigan uses to claw and strike his enemies. They have two smaller grappling hooks underneath the blade that he can use to ensnare opponents and drag them in to be sliced apart by his giant sawblade.

Laser Eye: Gigan charges a massive laser beak in his crystal visor and unleahes a beam of highly concentrated plasma that melts and utterly destroys everything it hits.

Teleportation: Can teleport jump short distances on the ground up to three times per battle before needing to fully recharge. Has a three use limit in a single battle.

Razor Discs: Deadly homing missiles Gigan fires from a secret opening on his chest. These blades follow their target until they are destroyed or hit something else. Gigan can recall these blades if they miss and refire them at will.

Flamethrower: Gigan spews flames from his mouth to burn and harm his enemies.

Weakness: Gigan is a proud and arrogant warrior. When he feels he has the upper hand he will not hesitate to gloat and leave himself open to attacks.

Wins:
Losses:
Draws:

Parameters:

Type: Offensive Brawler.
Power: A
Speed: B
Range: C
Constitution: C
Intelligence: C

Misc: This Gigan is a composite version but unlike his original counterpart is much more successful in battles and fighting in general.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back