• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

irl jo march

old habits die screaming
coded by natasha.
  • — jo's 1x1 interest check

Hello out there! You can call me Jo : ) I’m so excited to be creating this interest check! I’m fairly new to this site, but not to roleplaying. I’ve been roleplaying for almost ten years and I’ve been writing for even longer! I’m still learning about this site so forgive me for any errors : )

So a little bit about me:

• I’m 21! (F)
    • I’m a student!
    • I work part time!
    • I love coffee!
    • I’m a big nerd!

I’m ghost friendly! I’m also pretty patient : ) I might check in after a bit but otherwise, do what you have to do! I definitely understand the need to step away. That being said, I will most likely communicate with you if I expect my post patterns to change! Also, feel free to chat with me- I’m a bit of a dummy and a goof but I like to think I’m pretty fun : )

Going off on that, while I'm on break right now and most likely have time for quicker replies and posts, I am a full time student and work part time, so when the semester starts up again, my post speed will most likely be slower. Please be patient with me- I'll let you know when you can expect something!

I love playing multiple characters and enjoy doubling. I really enjoy the amount of plots and drama and tropes we can bring in with multiple characters, especially when they have their own distinct personalities. However, if you only like to play one character, that’s totally fine! I will say I tend to prefer playing female characters though, especially if we’re doing one character x one character.

I also tend to gravitate towards MxF plots as those are the ones I’m most familiar with, though I’ll definitely do FxF from time to time!!

Also, since I’m new to the site, I don’t have any preferences for thread/PMs/etc. for roleplaying itself. Whichever is fine : ) I’m also new to the concept of bbc code as well so forgive me for any errors!

Also- these plots and pairings are not all I’m interested in! If you have ideas please send them my way, I’d love to hear them!

coded by natasha.
    about
    rules
    pairings
    plots

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back