• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ii_GravityFalls_ii

Magic Eight Ball
Hello there! If anyone is reading this I have recently got back into Sherlock again. I have watched the whole series a couple times and I decided why not see it again. I would really love to do some type of Johnlock roleplay, and I have a list of plots we could possibly do together!

I do at-least prefer semi lit as I am a Lit/Adv+ writer, which means please at-least respond with a paragraph or more as short responses are difficult to respond to and I find no fun in it. A

As for age I don't really care how old you are, but that being said if we're doing something maybe more M rated to R in our roleplay I prefer it if you weren't too young. Atleast be fifteen otherwise its kinda weird. I'm not going to make you tell me your age though, I am not some creeper. ( CREEPER- AW MAN ) ( Jk Ill stop lmao )

AU ideas I WILL do; Vampire!lock, Drug!lock, Asylum!lock, killer!lock, 1800's!lock, Angel!lock, Demon!lock, Soulmate!lock

AU ideas I WONT do; Highschool!lock, Any pedophile stuff ok ew, Young!lock, Prince!lock, any youtube or superhero stuff, sleepover!lock( Yes I know they share a falt, sleepover is different lmao )

IF you have any other AU ideas just consult them with me!

Characters I can play: All

Characters I can't play: None

Characters I prefer to play: Sherlock, Moriarty, Mrs Hudson, Anderson, Lestrade, Mycroft

Characters I prefer not to play: Charles Magnussen, Irene, Sally, Mary, Molly

Please ask me about any other character if not mentioned!

Ships I WILL do: Johnlock, Mystrade, Sheriarty, Holmecest, Mollrene, Sherstrade

Ships I WONT do: Jary, Sherlock x anyone else than John, Greg or Mycroft, Molcroft, Sanderson, Moriolly

If you have questions on any ships or if I would possibly change my mind please feel free to ask!

I DONT GHOST! If I ever dont respond for longer than a couple of days I am either hospitalized or grounded. Feel free to send me atleast 2-3 reminders everyday if I am not responding. Most likely I am busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back