• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hello! I’m bug! This is my first ever post on here. I’m a literate writer looking for roleplay having to specifically do with JJBA. I’m down to do any parts unless they are 7 or 8. We can discuss information, boundaries and more later on!

I would prefer to do either something to do with one of the parts or an AU. I have several AU ideas, and have been yearning to do a fantasy AU.

I’m down for absolutely anything! So if anyones interested go ahead and shoot me a message!

Hello! I'm into part three! we could do a fantasy AU since you're yearning to do it

Sorry it's a bit late, but I'm a huge fan of the series with lots of writing experience! I'm also very open to writing whomever you like, however you like. Would love to discuss some AUs with you, I've got a few really fun ones in mind myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back