• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Jewel

spirited
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Jewel's 1x1 Partner Search

Then it topples forward, gaining momentum, revealing Jewel and the sparks raining on him too in engendering gusts, so that he appears to be enclosed in a thin nimbus of fire. — William Faulkner

• About Me

Hey, hello, I go by Jewel. I'm 21+ and I'm from North America. My timezone is MST/MDT (UTC-6). I've been roleplaying on RPNation on and off for a couple of years now. I consider myself to be an advanced literate roleplayer. I prefer to write anywhere between ~600-1200 words per post, though that is subject to change depending on the pace of the roleplay. I don't often partake in semi-lit but I am be open to it. I have never been nor will likely ever will be interested in any sort of fandom roleplay. Not interested in moving off-site without good reason. Third person past tense.

Because I am 18+ I prefer that my partners are as well. This is because I like writing roleplays which are subject to more sensitive or darker themes. I prefer to play male characters. I am LGBTQ+ friendly.

I am pretty busy with summer classes so it is unfortunately very unlikely that I will be able to respond every single day. Please, please do not nag me for replies. Also, rest assured that I will not come after you if you decide to ghost-- seriously, no pressure there. I won't get mad. OOC is nice but not a must.

header code: Ambiloquous

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back