• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝙸𝚃'𝚂 𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝙰 𝙱𝚄𝙽𝙲𝙷 𝙾𝙵 𝙷𝙾𝙲𝚄𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝙲𝚄𝚂 ! | [ ooc ]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
oh no :c anything i can help with? or just lacking inspo?
Yes please help lol. I'm trying out for the seductress. I don't know if I should go with her history from the movie or add on. Because she's been dead! Do I go into what she felt in the grave?

Yes please help lol. I'm trying out for the seductress. I don't know if I should go with her history from the movie or add on. Because she's been dead! Do I go into what she felt in the grave?

Hmmm, good question!
deer deer might have a better answer for you than I do, but! I think it'd be kinda neat to add that in. Totally fits into the theme of the rp I feel

I say maybe a bit of both? Maybe kinda go into how she'll be when she's out in the real world?

The Sanderson Sisters
aahhh! thank you for tagging my lovelies!
absolutely great question regarding the Sanderson sisters!

i'll tag you two lovelies here since both of you are applying for the Seductress! ( Wolfiee Wolfiee , bayleen bayleen )

From original script, theories, etc.:
Regarding the Sanderson Sister's backstory, I watched a behind-the-scene video of Danny Ortega briefly mentioning about the sisters' history. The sisters were birthed by the same mother but, have different fathers!

According to the original script,
- Winnie's father was a Warlock
- Mary's father was a bloodhound ( hellhound? werwolf? shifter? dun dun dun! )
- Sarah's father was the village idiot ( however, I think it'll be quite interesting if her father was maybe, perhaps, a siren? there's absolutely a lot of theories you can go with regarding her backstory! )

Please note you're absolutely free to use this information however you see fit! If you want them to be a witch/(supernatural here) hybrid, you're more than welcome to! The only thing I ask is that their devotion to their mother is there! ( Since in the movie they gave ode to her hehe ). How they grew up can be absolutely up to you, keeping that the Seductress absolutely seduced the Sovereign's boyfriend ( Billy ) at one point too, if you'd like!

Lore and History:
History:
The Sanderson Sisters lived in Salem before the witch trials. I'd imagine the hysteria of witchery happened due to a trigger. Chances are, they made a pact with the Elders in the village where they wouldn't harm the people in their village, but, other surrounding are 'fair game' in a sense. I'd imagine it's in similar vein between Rhode Island vs. Massachusetts vs. Connecticut where they're in the same vicinity but different sections. Of course, that 'treaty' broke when one of the Elder's daughter was killed and another went 'missing' causing their downfall.

How the Sanderson Sisters grew up is absolutely up to you! I just know that they absolutely loved their Mother.
- If you need a bit of a 'timeline', I made it to where the Sandersons were in Salem around 1623, three years prior to the arrival of the pilgrammage from Britain.
- The Sanderson Sisters were hanged in 1693 and it was during this hanging where the Sanderson Sisters created the spell! ( We can choose that they were raised from the dead via just their spirit or their actual physical appearance ).

Regarding the Sanderson Sisters' magic:
The Sanderson witch bloodline continues in the females. Through each generation, the witches become more powerful as long as they do not meet their untimely deaths in a manner that is not suited for them. It isn't known when the bloodline began except that grimoires were passed down from each generation to the next. The blood moonstone is a Sanderson legend, a powerful stone that could move mountains and make the earth quake: destruction of the world and renewal of life - immortality to the one who wields it. But, as generations pass, the location of the blood moonstone is lost and the map is hidden. It is now currently a legend only the Sandersons know, though there are some who hope to weild its power.

I think it'll be interesting if 'magic' was taken from the world when the Sanderson Sisters died and upon their return, magic was also released in the small town too!

I hope this helps a little more lovelies!
If anyone else is interested and want more information, please feel free to ask!

Last edited:
I could finish my cs by the end of today. The deadline is fine but like you said the rp won't start because not all the roles will be filled... Idk lol. deer deer
For sure! Regarding the roles that still need applicants for, we can definitely wait to see by Monday, methinks? It seems most of our lovelies will be able to make the current deadline! Thank you for responding lovely!

As for adding on, please feel free to! I think that'll be absolutely intriguing to go into what she felt in the grave. Very spooky and terrifying!

I’ve just been busy with work and life but all I really need is a cute code for the application. If i can’t find one in time I’ll just send the plain app through!
i definitely understand that! life has been an absolutely whirlwind! no rush at all! yay for finishing!!!

I’m fine with either of those honestly! I only need to finish Connie’s history and relationships.
oooh! perfection lovely! thank you!

I should be finished by the 19th. Right now I’m just dealing with car stuff as someone totaled my car. Sooo I’m just waiting on their insurance to pay me what they owe for my vehicle so I can get the process started on getting a new one.
oh no! that's gotta be frustrating and stressful. i hope things definitely work out as soon as possible!

well luna is up except for the questions! i will do those either here in a little bit or tomorrowww
yay!! thank you lovely! sounds great!

aahhh! thank you for tagging my lovelies!
absolutely great question regarding the Sanderson sisters!

i'll tag you two lovelies here since both of you are applying for the Seductress! ( Wolfiee Wolfiee , bayleen bayleen )

From original script, theories, etc.:
Regarding the Sanderson Sister's backstory, I watched a behind-the-scene video of Danny Ortega briefly mentioned about the sisters' history. The sisters were birthed by the same mother but, have different fathers!

According to the original script,
- Winnie's father was a Warlock
- Mary's father was a bloodhound ( hellhound? werwolf? shifter? dun dun dun! )
- Sarah's father was the village idiot ( however, I think it'll be quite interesting if her father was maybe, perhaps, a siren? there's absolutely a lot of theories you can go with regarding her backstory! )

Please note you're absolutely free to use this information however you see fit! if you want them to be a witch/(supernatural here) hybrid, you're more than welcome to! the only thing i ask is that their devotion to their mother is there!( since in the movie they gave ode to her hehe ). how they grew up can be absolutely up to you, keeping that the seductress absolutely seduced the sovereign's boyfriend ( Billy ) at one point too, if you'd like!

Lore and History I created:​
History:
The Sanderson Sisters lived in Salem before the witch trials. I'd imagine the hysteria of witchery happened due to a trigger. Chances are, they made a pact with the Elders in the village where they wouldn't harm the people in their village, but, other surrounding are 'fair game' in a sense. I'd imagine it's in similar vein between Rhode Island vs. Massachusetts vs. Connecticut where they're in the same vicinity but different sections. Of course, that 'treaty' broke when one of the Elder's daughter was killed and another went 'missing' causing their downfall.

How the Sanderson Sisters grew up is absolutely up to you! I just know that they absolutely loved their Mother.
- If you need a bit of a 'timeline', I made it to where the Sandersons were in Salem around 1623, three years prior to the arrival of the pilgrammage from Britain.
- The Sanderson Sisters were hung 1693 and it during this hanging where the Sanderson Sisters created the spell! ( We can choose that they were raised from the dead via just their spirit or their corpeal form ).

Regarding the Sanderson Sisters' magic:
The Sanderson witch bloodline continues in the females. Through each generation, the witches become more powerful as long as they do not meet their untimely deaths in a manner that is not suited for them. It isn't known when the bloodline began except that grimoires were passed down from each generation to the next. The blood moonstone is a Sanderson legend, a powerful stone that could move mountains and make the earth quake: destruction of the world and renewal of life - immortality to the one who wields it. But, as generations pass, the location of the blood moonstone is lost and the map is hidden. It is now currently a legend only the Sandersons know, though there are some who hope to weild its power.

I think it'll be interesting if 'magic' was taken from when the Sanderson Sisters died and upon their return, magic was also released in the small town too!

I hope this helps a little more lovelies!
If anyone else is interested and want more information, please feel free to ask!
The village idiot LMAO. This helped so much and you explained everything beautifully thanks! Love that there is room to add into their history, I will get right on that.

The village idiot LMAO. This helped so much and you explained everything beautifully thanks! Love that there is room to add into their history, I will get right on that.
Yay! I'm so glad it helped!
And of course! I definitely want the these roles to be your own creation as well!
LMAO RIGHT? When I heard that I was like what??? pfft. I can't with them.

She's really good at that. It's an odd talent she has. She'd kill it as a manager. 🤣

Yay! I'm so glad it helped!
And of course! I definitely want the these roles to be your own creation as well!
LMAO RIGHT? When I heard that I was like what??? pfft. I can't with them.
It's ridiculous, but I'm 100% going to make her father a sexy village idiot lol.

Ooh I’m gonna make her father a siren! That could help with why she’s so proficient with her voice. Also why her singing is even more potent then her regular voice.

i'm a big night owl so probably tonight or tomorrow for sure ! !
night owls unite!

Cosmo Cosmo , bayleen bayleen ; omgosh agahsjska you guys pls. >___< happy to be of service pahahaha.

Wolfiee Wolfiee ; ohoho! yes! i’m honestly obsessed with all of the different covers of come little children hehe.

omg. what a mooood!
if you need any help, let me know!
but you got this! tell it who's boss!

uwu i'm having so much fun with Silas.
hopefully I am capturing the VIBE right of the ill-fated, aha.

I should be finished with my form soon. I’m trying to figure out how to type it up in the form how I want her. Lol She seems cold hearted and aloof like the description for her. However she’s also extremely observant and sly. She’s almost like kitsune personality wise a sly trickster who’s able to worm her way into peoples hearts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back