• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐™น๐š„๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฑ๐š„๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ !

deer

า“ษชษดแด… สแดแดœส€ แดกษชษดษขs & sแดแด€ส€

• intro

come little children

Erutan

overview.

I
    t is the year 2013, centuries since the supposed reign of the Sanderson Sisters. October approaches and with it, all of the festivities of All Hallows Eve arrive in Salem, Massachusetts. The townspeople decorated Salem from one end to the other. With the fall leaves changing colors and Salem's pumpkin patches thriving, spooky decorations litter the streets. Houses are adorned with fairy lights, cobwebs, and more!

Salem's popular legend about the Sanderson Sisters sweeps the town. Legends state the Sanderson Sisters were witches that lived in 1693 who brought fear by unexplainable paranormal and supernatural mysteries. Youthful children and adults alike disappeared from small villages and had their lives and soul stolen from them so that the Sanderson Sisters could become younger and live forever. Although beheaded for their crimes, before their death, the Sanderson Sisters' cast a spell and promised an ominous return that has yet to come to pass. Or so it's been said.

Since then, the Sanderson Sisters are still in their graves. Years passed, the Sanderson Sisters' cottage turned into a museum. However, it didn't last long and ended in foreclosure. The people of Salem were advised by the council to never trespass on the territory. Stories of previous trespassers dealt with nightmares and hauntings that would consume them. Will something wicked come this way this season?

Two recent arrivals โ€” a brother and a sister โ€” have established their way into the small town. However, when one of them refuses to observe the spooky spirit or fall in love with the idea of the season, it may just bear a cursed fate. Filled with skepticism, the new resident is dared by their classmates. Before long, the group makes their way to the old Sanderson cottage to see what will brew!

Call it stupidity or shenanigans, the group heads inside the cottage, messing around with the items inside. The Black Flame Candle is lit by the newcomer. Within a matter of minutes, the witches rise from the dead!

Will Salem be thrust into another horror-filled reign by the Sanderson Sisters or will the group be able to save Salem before it's too late?

intro

roles

rules

i put a spell

on you and now you're
mine

genre

supernatural

status

accepting

gms

deer, Cosmo

spots open

10 out of 12

link(s)

tba

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
ohhhhh baby don't tempt me with a good time!

Ready and willing! Dibs on instigator?

Last edited:
ohhh yes! I am jumping on this!

Roleplay Information
binx.png
aaah! i'm so excited! thank you so much for all the interest so far! there's actually a couple of small tidbits that slipped my mind that i didn't mention in the opening post. it's nothing too terribly alarming methinks.

for any lovelies who's curious,
character images | i'd prefer realistic faceclaims. however, if you're uncomfortable using these photos, you're absolutely more than welcome to describe your character's appearance! coding for character sheets or posts is absolutely not mandatory!
posting requirement | as long as there's some form of communication ooc and depending on our cast, we can adjust posting times. i'd like to aim for at least one post a week but understand when that isn't possible.
post information | there's no length requirement since i always believe quality > quantity. english isn't my first language and mistakes happen. as long as we're all able to understand each other's post, we should be okay!

please don't hesitate to ask any questions!​

p.s. this roleplay is heavily inspired by hocus pocus and it's just a classic! regarding The Sanderson Sisters, there will be additional lore and information on them for those who are applying for Sovereign, Guardian, and Enchantress so don't be afraid to give it a spell!

Last edited:
Also: is there anywhere specific to send apps or will that be posted later on?

binx.png
Also: is there anywhere specific to send apps or will that be posted later on?
yes! i'll be creating a character application thread with the needed information.
with it, i'll also create an ooc thread. once these two threads are made, i'll be sure to tag you lovelies!

binx.png
Will the rp chat take place here? Or on discord
do you mean the roleplay itself? the roleplay will be on-site!

but, if you meant the ooc, for now, it'll take place on-site. however, a discord will be made once the final cast is decided and the link to the discord will be sent to them. if for some reason, the final cast would prefer an on-site chat or want both, i wouldn't mind those options too.

The seductress looks super interesting plus who doesnโ€™t love Hocus Pocus.

binx.png
Hi lovelies! I've created our ooc thread for us to chat, brainstorm, or ask any questions! I'll be working on creating our character application thread and then will post some information of lore regarding the witches as soon as I can!

i can't wait to hear all about your character concepts and more!

tags: Cosmo Cosmo , erzulie erzulie , apolla apolla , birth of venus birth of venus , _em_ _em_ , Bronco Bronco , yousmelldead yousmelldead , supernootural68 supernootural68 , leviohsa leviohsa , akeno akeno , Wolfiee Wolfiee

p.s. i've tagged the lovelies who wrote a comment in this thread! but for anyone else who's interested and for anyone else stumbling upon this thread, please feel free to drop a comment here and hop into our ooc thread! would love to see you there!

๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐™น๐š„๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฑ๐š„๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ is still open and accepting!​

binx.png
'Tis here! I got really excited and our character application thread is now available for viewing and posting! I'm really hyped to see everyone's ideas! Please feel free to post a placeholder and work on your character at your own pace!

cs thread
character sheet due date: tuesday, october 19th. happy brewing!

๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐™น๐š„๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฑ๐š„๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ is still open and accepting!​

20211013-145930.gif

5a5a8b8b14d8c4188e0b08e7.png
Broom, ho!
Hi lovelies! Just a friendly Friday spell bump!​

We're still looking for more interested witchlings players for ๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐™น๐š„๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฑ๐š„๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ! I'm absolutely excited since I have all sorts of theories for Hocus Pocus 2!

All ten roles are open since they're not first come first serve! I'd love to see applicants for roles that have yet to shine too! Want to be a wicked witch or just a someone who's unlucky enough to cause witches or their spirits to rise from the dead? You're in luck!

While there's a current due date for character sheets, the deadline can be extended as needed! Feel free to check us out! If a non-coded version of the interest check is preferred, please let me know!

5a5a8b8b14d8c4188e0b08e7.png
Hi lovelies! Absolutely feel free to jump into the threads below!

ooc thread , cs thread

I also spy a familiar face!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back