• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐™น๐š„๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฑ๐š„๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ! | [ ooc ]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
The Sanderson Sisters
  • aahhh! thank you for tagging my lovelies!
    absolutely great question regarding the Sanderson sisters!

i'll tag you two lovelies here since both of you are applying for the Seductress! ( Wolfiee Wolfiee , bayleen bayleen )

From original script, theories, etc.:
    Regarding the Sanderson Sister's backstory, I watched a behind-the-scene video of Danny Ortega briefly mentioning about the sisters' history. The sisters were birthed by the same mother but, have different fathers!

According to the original script,
    - Winnie's father was a Warlock
    - Mary's father was a bloodhound ( hellhound? werwolf? shifter? dun dun dun! )
    - Sarah's father was the village idiot ( however, I think it'll be quite interesting if her father was maybe, perhaps, a siren? there's absolutely a lot of theories you can go with regarding her backstory! )

Please note you're absolutely free to use this information however you see fit! If you want them to be a witch/(supernatural here) hybrid, you're more than welcome to! The only thing I ask is that their devotion to their mother is there! ( Since in the movie they gave ode to her hehe ). How they grew up can be absolutely up to you, keeping that the Seductress absolutely seduced the Sovereign's boyfriend ( Billy ) at one point too, if you'd like!

Lore and History:
    History:
    The Sanderson Sisters lived in Salem before the witch trials. I'd imagine the hysteria of witchery happened due to a trigger. Chances are, they made a pact with the Elders in the village where they wouldn't harm the people in their village, but, other surrounding are 'fair game' in a sense. I'd imagine it's in similar vein between Rhode Island vs. Massachusetts vs. Connecticut where they're in the same vicinity but different sections. Of course, that 'treaty' broke when one of the Elder's daughter was killed and another went 'missing' causing their downfall.

How the Sanderson Sisters grew up is absolutely up to you! I just know that they absolutely loved their Mother.
    - If you need a bit of a 'timeline', I made it to where the Sandersons were in Salem around 1623, three years prior to the arrival of the pilgrammage from Britain.
    - The Sanderson Sisters were hanged in 1693 and it was during this hanging where the Sanderson Sisters created the spell! ( We can choose that they were raised from the dead via just their spirit or their actual physical appearance ).

Regarding the Sanderson Sisters' magic:
    The Sanderson witch bloodline continues in the females. Through each generation, the witches become more powerful as long as they do not meet their untimely deaths in a manner that is not suited for them. It isn't known when the bloodline began except that grimoires were passed down from each generation to the next. The blood moonstone is a Sanderson legend, a powerful stone that could move mountains and make the earth quake: destruction of the world and renewal of life - immortality to the one who wields it. But, as generations pass, the location of the blood moonstone is lost and the map is hidden. It is now currently a legend only the Sandersons know, though there are some who hope to weild its power.

I think it'll be interesting if 'magic' was taken from the world when the Sanderson Sisters died and upon their return, magic was also released in the small town too!

I hope this helps a little more lovelies!
    If anyone else is interested and want more information, please feel free to ask!

Last edited:
    Back