• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐™น๐š„๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฑ๐š„๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ! | [ ooc ]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hello, hello!
It's finally Friday! Been quite a busy week but it's winding down for sure!
How are you doing?

allergies are a huge no no!
do you take any medicine for it?
aaaah. hmmm. has there been a specific kind of character you've been wanting to play?

Last edited:
Hello loves, Iโ€™m finally off from work and I have the next two days off.

local disaster gay immediately is DRAWN to this RAD RP and makes a placeholder for the o u t l i e r

tumblr_oeejavZIoe1rdutw3o1_400.gif

erzulie erzulie ; off work you say? time for c h a o s!

caustic caustic ; yayyy! i canโ€™t wait to see!
welcome welcome! itโ€™s lovely to have you here!
iโ€™m planning on posting my character sheet up soon!

tumblr_oeejavZIoe1rdutw3o1_400.gif

erzulie erzulie ; off work you say? time for c h a o s!

caustic caustic ; yayyy! i canโ€™t wait to see!
welcome welcome! itโ€™s lovely to have you here!
iโ€™m planning on posting my character sheet up soon!
YAAAAAASSSSS
it has simply been too long since I've done a group roleplay.
and I'm free today so, gonna work on this BOYO.

i have to admit, same! itโ€™s been awhile since iโ€™ve GMed a group roleplay but i absolutely love group roleplays! itโ€™s more my comfort methinks?

yayyy! i believe i am too! so feel free to ask any questions if needed! im pretty open and flexible about things since you could go in so many directions! the only thing is i love organisation, so iโ€™ll be around fiddling with things, hehe.

though, for now, i should head to bed first and then wake up refreshed. itโ€™s like 4AM , oops.

hiiiii!
how've you been lovely? it's been centuries

It has! I am doing great. Busy but great.
I might apply with Robert again or try for a different character. See what the brain decides. How have you been?

i'm glad you've been great even though it's been a bit busy!
it's the same here too! busy and i'm just ready to get back into writing!
ooooh robert! it'll be wonderful to see him again but trying out for a different character would be intriguing too!

i feel that! i've been debating on using the same faceclaim i did previously or not. and name too, LMAO. but chances are, i will !

3-30252_black-cat-png-clipart-download-real-black-cats.png
hello hobgoblins, ghouls, and goons!​
i apologise for the tag and/or spam! i just wanted to tag you lovelies who expressed interest and have a character sheet up at the moment! but i wanted to ask how you lovelies are doing regarding the character application deadline.

as of right now, i'm aiming for our character deadline to be tuesday, october 19th at 12:00AM CST. but, since there's a couple of roles that have yet to be applied for and interested members coming in daily, would you lovelies like the deadline to be changed? i'm open to keeping the current deadline and then extending as needed but i don't want anyone to feel pressured or rushed for sure!

tags: Cosmo Cosmo , leviohsa leviohsa , erzulie erzulie , supernootural68 supernootural68 , apolla apolla , yousmelldead yousmelldead , Wolfiee Wolfiee , Bronco Bronco , caustic caustic , Xed Xed , bayleen bayleen , _em_ _em_ , Kovacs Kovacs , akeno akeno , birth of venus birth of venus

I could finish my cs by the end of today. The deadline is fine but like you said the rp won't start because not all the roles will be filled... Idk lol.
deer deer

View attachment 922568
i apologise for the tag and/or spam! i just wanted to tag you lovelies who expressed interest and have a character sheet up at the moment! but i wanted to ask how you lovelies are doing regarding the character application deadline.

as of right now, i'm aiming for our character deadline to be tuesday, october 19th at 12:00AM CST. but, since there's a couple of roles that have yet to be applied for and interested members coming in daily, would you lovelies like the deadline to be changed? i'm open to keeping the current deadline and then extending as needed but i don't want anyone to feel pressured or rushed for sure!

tags: Cosmo Cosmo , leviohsa leviohsa , erzulie erzulie , supernootural68 supernootural68 , apolla apolla , yousmelldead yousmelldead , Wolfiee Wolfiee , Bronco Bronco , caustic caustic , Xed Xed , bayleen bayleen , _em_ _em_ , Kovacs Kovacs , akeno akeno , birth of venus birth of venus
Iโ€™ve just been busy with work and life but all I really need is a cute code for the application. If i canโ€™t find one in time Iโ€™ll just send the plain app through!

View attachment 922568

Iโ€™m fine with either of those honestly! I only need to finish Connieโ€™s history and relationships.

I should be finished by the 19th. Right now Iโ€™m just dealing with car stuff as someone totaled my car. Sooo Iโ€™m just waiting on their insurance to pay me what they owe for my vehicle so I can get the process started on getting a new one.

Wolfiee Wolfiee
That's awful! I hope the process goes smoothly, I've been there and it can suck. ): Wishing you the best!

deer deer
I should be able to finish my sheet tonight or tomorrow! ^^

well luna is up except for the questions! i will do those either here in a little bit or tomorrowww

View attachment 922568

i'm a big night owl so probably tonight or tomorrow for sure ! !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back