• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐™น๐š„๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฑ๐š„๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ! | [ ooc ]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I am dying at the kronk-ness lmaoooooo. I adore that movie! From what I'm seeing there's alot of great ideas going around and it's gonna be great!

also I agree! Uxie has amazing codes! If only I had an inkling of that talenttttt. I love seeing what coders can do here

supernootural68 supernootural68 ;
aww! great fc choice lovely! abigail cowen is gorgeous! i canโ€™t wait to read her more thoroughly!

thereโ€™s something that I notice while browsing the cs, however, is that her age should be at least 20 years old. 17-18 is slightly too young of an age range and iโ€™d like the Beloved to be at least around the same age range as the rest of the group even if sheโ€™s the youngest!

if you could also edit your original post with her faceclaim by adding in her cs information there, that would be awesome too! so condensing 3 post into just 1. itโ€™ll keep things more organised and easier to read when i review over character sheets. iโ€™d prefer for ooc discussions to be here as well!

if you need help with the above things, definitely let me know and i can assist for sure!

leviohsa leviohsa , yousmelldead yousmelldead , erzulie erzulie , apolla apolla , Bronco Bronco supernootural68 supernootural68 ; Wolfiee Wolfiee
tagging you lovelies to let you know that I've added the character ages information in the character application template.
if there's any other information you lovelies need, definitely let me know! i'm loving all the placeholders and cses so far, eeep! so excited!

Last edited:
Wolfiee Wolfiee
I can see why you're having trouble choosing, they're both beautiful! I love using Dove but for that role I think I vote for Dasha. Unless you want gifs in which case maybe Dove. (She's one of my favorites to use!) Such a hard choice!

Thank you that helps quite a lot. I think I will go with Dasha for this! Also yes they both are so hard to pick from they both are lovely. So I appreciate the help!

Anytime! I'll never complain about looking at pretty people xD

supernootural68 supernootural68 ;
aww! great fc choice lovely! abigail cowen is gorgeous! i canโ€™t wait to read her more thoroughly!

thereโ€™s something that I notice while browsing the cs, however, is that her age should be at least 20 years old. 17-18 is slightly too young of an age range and iโ€™d like the Beloved to be at least around the same age range as the rest of the group even if sheโ€™s the youngest!

if you could also edit your original post with her faceclaim by adding in her cs information there, that would be awesome too! so condensing 3 post into just 1. itโ€™ll keep things more organised and easier to read when i review over character sheets. iโ€™d prefer for ooc discussions to be here as well!

if you need help with the above things, definitely let me know and i can assist for sure!
Did I type the wrong thing ๐Ÿ˜‚ my bad! Got my ocโ€™s mixed up! I tried to add that into the original post- Iโ€™ll see what I can do, still learning this site

XD I'd be calling myself out too! One of my favorite movies all year round tbh

Did I type the wrong thing ๐Ÿ˜‚ my bad! Got my ocโ€™s mixed up! I tried to add that into the original post- Iโ€™ll see what I can do, still learning this site
no problem! i just took a peek and you were able to place it into one post! it looks great! did you want to keep your cs information quoted or so?

How many roles can a person claim?
you're more than welcome to try out for [2] roles since it isn't first come first serve.

Thank you that helps quite a lot. I think I will go with Dasha for this! Also yes they both are so hard to pick from they both are lovely. So I appreciate the help!
she's gorgeous! faceclaims are always hard for me to choose! i'm forever going back and forth between options as well!

apolla apolla ; okay but sameee! honestly, i've been contemplating on putting it on in the background as i work since i've been a bit sleepy lately.

Last edited:
Alrighty! I got some stuff up for Constance, she should be done in the next day or so!

hi lovelies!
how's everyone doing? so sorry for being a bit quiet today, been a bit busy running some errands!
but, i've been re-working some things on my character on my end and i'm really excited!

hi lovelies!
how's everyone doing? so sorry for being a bit quiet today, been a bit busy running some errands!
but, i've been re-working some things on my character on my end and i'm really excited!

doing pretty good! Iโ€™m finished with the actual application but .. Iโ€™ve been struggling to find a cute code ๐Ÿ˜ญ

might just have to format the text and call it a day

hi lovelies!
Yoo, I just got off from work! Iโ€™ll be working on Connie in a bit. ๐Ÿ’—

doing pretty good! Iโ€™m finished with the actual application but .. Iโ€™ve been struggling to find a cute code ๐Ÿ˜ญ

might just have to format the text and call it a day
oooh! i'm really excited to see it!
did you find anything difficult when it came to filling out the application? such as the questions, etc.? i'm really curious since i know it can be a hit or miss when it comes to that!
as for the coding, oh gosh, i think that's another thing i'm always indecisive about! picking codes and which will suit the ambience and aesthetic i'd like to go for!
at one point, i wanted to code for the roleplay, but. . . i couldn't stand looking at what i created pfft.

Yoo, I just got off from work! Iโ€™ll be working on Connie in a bit. ๐Ÿ’—
welcome homeeee! i can't wait to see more about connieeee! loving her concept so far !!

did you find anything difficult when it came to filling out the application?
Hmm I found it challenging to answer questions as the character at first, but it was a good kind of challenge because it definitely helped settle on how I wanted to portray him.

Otherwise I think the application was pretty thorough! I liked it.

leviohsa leviohsa ;
yay! iโ€™m so happy to hear that!
it can definitely be a bit difficult to answer as a character at first!
i know i personally struggle with dialogue a bit but i think itโ€™s so neat to find our characterโ€™s voices this way too!

okay but i have to ask, whoโ€™s excited for hocus pocus 2?!
iโ€™m so so so curious to see how theyโ€™re going to do this prequel? sequel?
i have sooo many theories and my gosh! is there any lovelies who have yet to watch hocus pocus? i donโ€™t want to spoil anything if so!

some of the book sequel of Hocus Pocus that was written by another author was also inspired for some of our Sanderson lore too!
which reminds me, i need to get that up soon!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back