• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐™น๐š„๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฑ๐š„๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ! | [ ooc ]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
lmaoooo i'm glad!
I mean, you could just make him someone who likes to push buttons for the fun of it. Less for asshole-ish reasons and more for the enjoyment of bothering people and getting reactions!

And his looks can just be an added bonus that allows him to get away with more
HELP LMAO not you being glad I am choking on air.
You explained that perfectly! Thank you I'm actually gonna go with that.
One asshole coming right up!

HELP LMAO not you being glad I am choking on air.
You explained that perfectly! Thank you I'm actually gonna go with that.
One asshole coming right up!
lmfaooo NOOO I meant like,, i'm glad I made you laugh dfnjdjfgdfjkn my bad

586-5863858_inky-black-kitten-minky-print-black-cat.png
Hi ghosties!
I hope you're doing well. It makes me happy to see our roleplay being so well-recieved.​

However, I'm going to have to place this roleplay on hiatus for now. There's a couple of things going on personally that has my attention and so it's been difficult to sit down and write out characters as well as posting. Once I'm able to give this the proper attention it deserves and I'm in a better head space, I'll tag you lovelies to see if you guys are still interested and we can go from there!

Thank you so much for your time!​

tags: Cosmo Cosmo , erzulie erzulie , apolla apolla , supernootural68 supernootural68 , Wolfiee Wolfiee , bayleen bayleen , Bronco Bronco , yousmelldead yousmelldead , Xed Xed , caustic caustic , leviohsa leviohsa

I hope everything starts looking better for you! Real life always comes first as does your mental and regular health! So take care of yourself and when you get back we will be waiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back