• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Novama

One Thousand Club
Mentions: Faynorae Faynorae Etymarchen Etymarchen 123 123 Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo Orikanyo Orikanyo VictoryatLast VictoryatLast
OOC: You may freely use skills, abilities, and titles as appropriate outside of combat. I'll let you know when in combat or otherwise not appropriate to use abilities. We will strive for a 2 day post cycle. Faster if everyone actually posts. If you cannot post, let someone know or get skipped. If we have notice, I am willing to wait an extra day if appropriate. If 2 days is too short, we can bump it to 3 and see how that goes. Outside of combat, you can post freely without limit or order so long as you don't post back to back.
Time: 11:00am
Weather: comfortable in the sun with a light breeze, cold in the water.
Cooldown:
TLDR: Ophenia, Finn, Ida, 7, Pierre, and Monster are crouched down beneath a water fall waiting for their opportunity to slip into the city.
Post Listening:

The Duchy Capital City: Aslan - Lake Side

243580-digital_art-lake-castle-city-fantasy_art-waterfall.jpg

In this chapter of Isekai Hell, several individuals, for various reasons, have come together for the sake of slipping into the magical city Aslan, capital of The Duchy. While a few were recruited by Regula to go there to find Diviners to sleuth out her family origins, others decided to come along or were invited. Some may have been picked up along the way for the fun or abounding opportunities it presented. Whatever the case, the party found themselves in common cause as they waited under a waterfall.

Traveling many miles on foot and hitching a ride on karts or airships when possible, the party was able to make the long journey from Ryke to The Duchy on the other side of the continent. The journey, itself, may have been full of adventures, but that would be a tale for another time. On their way to Aslan, they learned of its barrier. The blue barrier that surrounded Aslan was a powerful detector of titles and could discern the criminal or monstrous natures of individuals in an instant. Getting caught passing through the barrier was a certainty and if found wanting, the word was there would be nothing left when their defenses were done with you.

Fortunate for the party, there was a rough looking demi-human boy on the lookout for a group such as theirs. Noting their groups particular....particulars, he had a deal. They would deliver a package for him to Aslan, specifically to a minstrel by the name of Illian. In exchange for the job, the youth would let them in on a secret: there was a way into the city that wouldn't prompt the security. It would be a lot easier to move around the city once inside too since so much faith was put in the barrier. It just so happens the secret way in was a tunnel that opened twice a day underneath the main lake entrance to the city. Hidden behind a waterfall, no one would know. They just had to time it right: wait for the water to pass and the barrier to go down. Slip inside before the door shut. Easy right?

Pierre Rothel - Interactions Open.
1651726920863.png
123 123 Faynorae Faynorae Etymarchen Etymarchen Orikanyo Orikanyo VictoryatLast VictoryatLast

Luckily enough, there was still water on the surface area he occupied, granting him the refuel after the trip he, and apparently many others had taken.

The unfortunate part however was the fact that he, along with some other individuals, had to wait for this tunnel door to open and sneak through to avoid security… Oh well, it’ll pay off later once this package is delivered.. Only problem was..

How were they supposed to get through without soaking the package?

Pondering this for a bit.. he then realized.

‘That’s it! The tarp!’

His mind rang out as that idea came to play..

Turning to face the other individuals, he spoke.

“There’s a waterproof tarp in this sidebox compartment. If we use that to wrap the package, it’ll be protected from water damage. To further protect it, it should also stay placed in the compartment in that state.”

He proposed to those who were currently present..

Last edited:
"Du Couer Pur" Ophenia
Are you saying sylph folk are monsters?
Ophenia could not speak a word. How could they? They wouldn't let her in because of her origin as a non-human. The sylphid could not believe what she had witnessed. She was literally made of magic, in the most absolute and literal sense actually, and yet she digressed. At least there were lots of people with her, who supposedly were in the same boat as her.

Anyway, Ophenia thought, this horrid task at hand was what put her in a wonder. Who in Lotus's name are these people and what is that cool green talking object supposed to be?! Was it a plant? Plants have never been so... Geometrical though. Was it some sort of creature? The thought just excited the naive fae. The truth was that she had actually dragged herself along with the group after hearing they were going to some sort of magical city. How wondrous she thought, as she wondered what types of crowds she'd encounter in a place where magic is said to strive. She also wondered if the place was anything like the gardens and glades most fae folk come from.

Like the duchy, faery gardens and glades are also protected by mystical barriers, though in different ways of protection, they were still kind of the same. "I wonder if this is like utopia for humans.. gross—" Ophenia muttered to herself softly, she thought it would be unsightly to have a utopia for an impure species plagued with corruption. Or well, that's what the elder fae would say, but alas, the young sylph was now long out of the garden and had a chance to cleanse things her way. By making people happy!

And to learn magic, a human would need the understandings of the arcane and must be attuned to mystical wonder! So they'd have to be smart! So the humans in this city must've found the truth of happiness or an affinity to connect with another's heart. Because if there wasn't a way to make someone happy, the next best thing is to feel their pain to make them happy, or so the sylph thought.

Suddenly the green probably plant thing began to speak, it was weird, what it said. It was quite... Incomprehensible , and so the young sylph started thinking out loud, "What do you mean it'll get wet? Can't you just walk on the water? Or are other creatures unable to do that.." the fae silently thought. Though, she felt a lot heavier after leaving the glade... She may not be able to do that either, but she continued, "Oh and what is a tarp? Is it that a type of plant? What does the term waterproof mean? Why would water need justification? What are you guys even doing?" Ophenia twirled, her adornments shimmered in the sunlight. "Who are you? Who is everyone..?” she said pausing, " Who am I?" She whispered to herself before quickly brushing that topic aside.

She was probably only thinking this way from the astonishment of being denied access from Aslan. How could they deny access to a form of embodiment of the things they practice! But then she realized there's a lot of people around, and out with her curious attitude, her bubbliness resurfaced as her eyes twinkled with newborn excitement. "I would love to cover the thing in the thing and put it in the thing!" She said with exuberance brighter than the sun to the group.

Finnegan Huttman
cdd1f663460ca5fad8c93e9d370fd521.jpg
This... wasn't going exactly how he'd thought it'd go. Sure he said he would do it, sure he did say it was no problem, but... With the group he was in right now... It was... Abit wierd, to say the least. he had been trying to take guesses at who these others were in truth. He'd seen some oddities, but... Well... Some of these take the cake and then some more, ransacking the whole bakery in the process.

And then setting it aflame.

The magical talking carriage was the first to speak when they had gotten to the location, making a good point, then talking as if it.. wasn't.. a Carriage and just a big person. And was talking about a tarp, but the second person on the oddball train spoke up. Finnegan himself was still in his armor and had been for awhile, these back alley trails are something he had some experience with, since Tolls didn't exactly often be set up for such travel and he had gone through most of the cash he got from his earlier work already.. Damn equipment was always expensive... So was training...

... But... he couldn't help but say... he liked this bubbly girl!

"HAHAHAHA! Your an eager one ain'tchyea missy? Not sure why yea tagged along but any extra pair of hands are welcome to be sure! Now, lets see... Which of these boxes of yours carriage..? Ah I'll find it, just give me a second." The heavily armored knight's voice echoed with a metallic cadence, his armor clanking with his movements as he went over to the sideboxes.. he began to rummage abit, before finding the tarp and the package. "Must be hard without arms eh Boxy? Don't worry I'm sure the lovely lass here will help out, seems the type...

Ah, right.

My name is Finnegan, to those listening, Adventurer, I make my living with these odd jobs so don't you worry i'll be plenty of back up for any troubles." The man grabbed both the tarp and package and handed them over to the Frilly young lady... Elf? Elves were weird so maybe she was one. He also couldn't help but notice she was.. Rather under dressed... Would the water be a problem? Maybe he should lend his cloak..?

No... Not yet anyways, he may not get it back... His mind remembers something about women and hoodies...

"Don't worry folks, we'll be in the city in no time and we all can go on our merry way, lest trouble come afoot. Which it will I will be honest with yea it always dose and without question it'll likely try to bite off at least somebody's head.

Thats why I wear armor!

Guess you don't need to worry about that though Boxy aye?"

Faynorae Faynorae Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo Novama Novama @ all the others once they join.

Pierre Rothel - Finn Orikanyo Orikanyo Ophenia Faynorae Faynorae
And others who join

Truth be told, Pierre was a tiny bit of an oddball himself. Not through his actions or words, but rather just by his appearance and accent.. Then again, this girl and guy in armor had some nice enthusiasm for this.. reminds him of the types of people who always find the bright side of a bad situation..

When the Girl brought up what he was, assuming he and the tarp were types of plants, Pierre felt the need to clarify.

“To answer your question Ms,think of a tarp like a blanket that’s more meant to keep things from getting wet and dirty. We want to make sure this package stays in top condition.”

Then, alongside the new person, who introduced himself as Finn, spoke up. Pierre could asume he sounded Australian with his voice like that, but digressed from mentioning it.

“A pleasure to meet you, Finn. My name is Pierre, Pierre Rothel. And I’m not made from plants, I’m made of Metal.. A construct, as some called me.”

Last edited:
"Du Couer Pur" Ophenia​
The flower, Iron Plant and Talking Metal
Oh diggity dang-a-dang, this was odd, she knew plants could talk, she could even understand them, but she didn't know others could too! Especially a literal hunk of metal. Talking humanoid metal. Even though her knowledge on humans was... "Vast", she still didn't yet grasp the concept of armor or the fact that people wear armor. So she just assumed it was metal. Talking metal. She could believe it, she could believe was almost anything, unless she could sense their harmful, which she couldn't do for both the plants nor the suit of armor cause they had no faces! And so anything they would say, she would agree with.

And his name was Fi- Fanegand? Fan? Fillegant. Was armour the thing he called clothes. He had style after all, he was shiny. Ophenia was shiny. This is it! She was meant to befriend this shiny metal guy! And what he said was quite strange... "Why would anything want to bite our heads off, everything I've ever met wouldn't hurt me or anyone around me! I think we are fantastically safe!" She then giggled a bit thinking of what type of corruption could ever harm anyone. Something would have to be really corrupted to do something like that.

Oh and then the giant plant thing answered her question, tarp was like some sort applicable non-magical barrier! How quaint! And his name was... Peat? Peater? Peater Rotter. What a name. Both of these people's names were quite something. Ophenia twirled, her hair glittering as she raised her mana filled hand in the air, leaving behind a sparkling trail. "Pure and Lovely~ Ta-da! As named by my fanfare, "Du Couer Pur" Ophenia! Sylph and songstress coming a far from the seventh petal of Eryngium to cure the world of corruption!"

With the tips of her finger, she created a holographic illusion displaying her namesake. "I find it delightful to meet you all! Let's all be the bestest of friends, MrFillegrant and MrPeater Rotter!" She said with a gleeful tone. She also quickly chimed up, "Anyway, hand the tarp and the thingy to me! As long as it is not something heavy I will not drop it!" She thinks back to the situation with the bucket of coins and how she could barely carry it, but she's definitely grown stronger by now!

As long as it wasn't any heavier than a bucket of coins, everything would be fine.

Holographic ~ Billboard, Rank D spell, Two Post Cooldown.

Mentions: Faynorae Faynorae Etymarchen Etymarchen 123 123 Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo Orikanyo Orikanyo VictoryatLast VictoryatLast
OOC: Be sure to ask questions for clarification if things aren't making sense
Time: 12:00am
Cooldown:
TLDR: Ophenia, Finn, Ida, 7, Pierre, and Monster are crouched down beneath a water fall waiting for their opportunity to slip into the city.
Post Listening:

The place where the party stood currently was an alcove that stretched along a stone wall that wrapped around a basin where water flooded into over waterfalls. Due to the space carved out of the stone and the reach of the stone overhead, the water fell away from the party as they waited. The pounding rush of water did make for quite a bit of splash and splatter though. Despite not getting the water dunked on their heads, the air was filled with a constant mist that made them moist to walk through. They had been able to follow this hidden path behind the falls from an obscure entrance pointed out to them by the demi-human boy who needed the package delivered.

The package the boy gave them was warped in an oiled paper. Although it would not last if it went for a swim, the paper would protect the contents of the package from the moisture in the air and the occasional splash. The package was also relatively light and small: about 1ft per side and only being a couple inches deep. The package was wrapped in string and sealed with a wax seal. The package would be difficult to open without breaking the seal and thus announcing to anyone that received the package: they had opened it.

Although it was difficult to see out the waterfall to the lake beyond or the structures that rested upon them, the party was vaguely aware they were now under a massive stone carved structure and could make out the massive metal door that was nestled into the stonewall ahead of the party and to the right. They would not wish to stand by the door since the water would supposedly come pouring out of it any moment. Once the gate opened to pour the water, that was when the blue barrier would supposedly go down and allow them all entry into the passage. Although not everyone in the party needed this particular entry to the city, it was imperative to the boy that the party took this route in, saying the package they carried must not fall into the wrong hands no matter what.

Eventually, the party's waiting paid off, the water started to flood out. About time too since standing in the mist was making everyone save for the tank quite damp in their clothese/armor. They would need to be ready to move as soon as the barrier went down since the metal door would shut shortly after.

Finnegan Huttman
"Hmm...? oh! We'll be on our way soon best be on your feet if your heading in!" Finn quickly handed over the tarp and box, his eyes on the matter at hand. "We wont have much time to get through, everyone should be ready and geared to deal with water and anything else that may come along with it. try not to think of that as we go." Finn was pretty certain they were going to be going up the... Backdoor of the Duchy.

Well, it wouldn't be the first time he's done this, last time it took abit of cash, charm and a nice dinner...

Had to be just as wet too... He could continue but he had to keep his mind on the goal here.

"Careful not to trip on each other or anything on the way in, hold onto some of the more sturdy folk if yea got to." he motions to himself and the talking carriage. "Not to volunteer yea big fellah, surely yer not the type to leave folks sweeped up by the river eh?

Nah course not, we're all friends here." Finn spoke before he could even answer really, hi9s eyes on the opening. "She'll be opening up for us soon... Get ready to run! Steady feet! Don't lose yerself, I know I already said it but it bares repeating! The last thing you all need is to be in the wrong place when that sucker closes alright?

Seriously, makes a guillotine look classy."

1651953483277.png

"Wait for the water to stop flowing, but we must move quickly, otherwise the door would close up." Pierre reminded the others, turning his turret to face them as he spoke.

Listening to Finn also do the same thing, an idea popped in his mind..

“Finn, I have an Idea. Anyone who wants to help with the packages’ safety, you can also climb into my hatch and keep the package in there. There’s one on the front, the back of my turret, and the bowl-like stump on my roof.”

Giving his engine a rev, he prepared himself in the meantime..

< VII >

Flap...flap-flap...flap-flap...flap-flap--

She had fallen behind rather early on from the rest of the group.

Taking in every color, every light, every shimmer, every sparkle of the cascade of the loud, booming lake and falls--in spite of her having made promise to follow alongside the rest of this group for the sake of delivering a package she hadn't the care for, she would find herself mesmerized by the wonders that she had never before been able to see.

This, she realized, was another element of life that fell within the subset of subjects regarded as "beautiful," and because it was so new to her--because many of the notions regarding the beautiful nature of such a loud, majestic, highly uncomfortable walk being so unfamiliar to her, she found herself almost stunned, flabbergasted with the mist, the splash--the beauty of the falls.

zwRHxxn.jpg

Following after the group was her--Seven, the tiny white bird--her unfortunate pastel coloration greatly differing just enough from the rest of the terrain such that a focused eye could potentially, in spite of its small size, potentially easily spot it in seven seconds or less. Ruffling her feathers, she would attempt desperately to rid of the uncomfortable amounts of drench that had accumulated onto her tiny body, the bird would bock quietly in frustration until it would, sighing with a sense of frustration, eventually flop onto the ground, giving up, exhausted.

"H-Humans...n-no, not humans...well...majority non-humans..."

The bird quacked awkwardly as she caught up with the rest of the group, having made a panicked decision to rush in order to catch up with the rest of the group--this, at the sacrifice of being able to take in further admiration of the falls and too at sacrifice of her own energy...

"A-Armorclad...Harlot Fairy...uhh..." she addressed the group members, unsure of whatever it was that the gigantic thing (Pierre) was. "C-Cube thingy. Yes, Cube," she concluded to be a suitable word.

Squawking as she picked up her head from the ground, she found herself to dramatically flop back down.

"...P...Please just pick me up and carry me through that portal..." she breathed, "I...I wish not to...further exhaust my...maidenly legs...any...longerrrr--"

Flop.

Last edited:
Ophenia.png
Ophenia's production quality has increased. Slightly. Also, dying bird!This was no time to strike a pose, nor was it the time to start dropping things. The holographic illusion swiftly dispersed, leaving behind a glittery mist before completely vanishing. The sylphid grabbed both the tarp and the package. And then she placed the tarp atop the packaging, letting the tarp drape over the sides. At first, the fae was gonna leave it like this thinking it would suffice, but then a brilliant idea came across her mind. She pulled out the ribbon that was tied to the back of her belt, and then quickly tied the ribbon around the tarp-covered package, and tightly tied it into a knot three times. It wasn't elegant, but it probably works.

She moved over to the giant plant thing and put the half-heartedly wrapped package in one of its "compartments." Ophenia was quite proud of herself for being so smart, wasn't she just a genius? Tying the tarp to the package with a satin ribbon. A glittery satin ribbon. Well, that's what she thought. "Okay so now we just have to go through that... a big... hole? Tunnel thing?" the sylphid said with a confused tone... Wait. Did the giant plant thingie just say that people could fit inside it? Was it like a pod of peas? Ophenia thought for a moment. That sounds like a whole lot of fun!

But, before she could gather more information on how that would work, the sylph heard an exhausted voice from what looked like to be some sort of tiny creature. Is it... a bird? What is a bird doing here? Was this bird always here? What a pretty bird- Wait. birds don't speak. Is it... a siren?! No, wait why would a siren have the head of a bird? And what was this "Harlot" thing the supposedly siren bird was talking about? Wait weren't sirens much larger than this? Was it a magical talking bird!? How... Adorable! The sylphid thought. Her eyes were suddenly filled with stars.

Ophenia cautiously edged over as to be careful not to slip. she crouched down and picked up the small bird. Holding them gently with both her hands. "Aww, what a small bird! Aren't they so cute?" she said with a gleeful tone while gesturing over to the supposed plant and metallic humanoid. After a short moment of being in awe, the young sylph quickly snapped back to the situation at hand. "Uh... Anyway, as the bird said, we should make haste toward the... big portally tunnel doorie thing!"

And so, the sylph with the bird in her hands made her way toward Pierre. "So how does one get inside you again..?" The sylph asked, clearly she wasn't listening.

Iduna Isra

Iduna_Isra.jpg

"...Excuse me." The black-haired songstress pulled her winter cloak over her shoulders with a slight frown, looking down at the bird in the young woman's hand as she jogged after them, bare feet slapping on the wet stone. She really had no issue with the water- likely it wouldn't be a problem with what she knew. The girl held out her hands for the bird, waiting patiently and continuing her thought.

"We'd also have to think about how many people can fit in the ta- the... the strange carriage. I could walk need be.”

The word was weirdly foreign on her tongue…

“…I’d also like the bird, please.” She blinked, still holding her hands out while walking behind them.

OOC: Several mentions of a character being a sylph without the sylph title. Be sure to get me the details.
Time: 12:00am
Cooldown:
TLDR: Ophenia, Finn, Ida, 7, Pierre, and Monster would need to carefully decide how they were all getting through the opening.
Post Listening:

The group was able to get themselves mostly organized just in time. The water finished flooding out and the barrier that was over the opening disappeared. The group would now have precious moments to race across the smooth, wet, weathered stone and through the opening before the metal doors closed. The opening was just a bit wider than Pierre, but he had the least amount of time to get through the opening. His body also made it so he couldn't corner as well as a person. If he went first, there was a chance members of the party wouldn't get in behind him. If he went last, there was a chance he wouldn't get in at all.

The tunnel beyond the opening was long and dimly lit. The interior was entirely made of worked stone. There was nothing rough or fresh cut. It also smelled relatively fresh. Although the alcove they waited in smelled faintly of the water, mildew, and wet stone, the tunnel would smell sanitized similarly to the smell of a hospital. The faint red glow of the interior seemed to come from the tiles lining the walls and was likely for easier servicing of the tunnel should it need repairs. Otherwise, there was no light in the tunnel beyond the weird glow. The party would need to hurry up just to be cautious as their vision would dim. The remnants of the water flowing out was not see-through either. In some cases it was thick like jelly.

the_river_of_slime_by_williammodels_dcooi9l-fullview.jpg

< VII >

zwRHxxn.jpg

U...uwaa~! Such warm, comfortable hands!!! She practically melted at the touch and humidified scent of the fae lass, cooing with satisfaction. “Ah, no, no, Ida...please…I’m in the warm embrace that could only come from a pure-hearted, scantily-cladded angel from heaven—! Don’t take this away from me with your cold, cold hands…!”

Past her little banter of remarks, the door would open as the bird would assess the situation at hand, primarily noting her realization of the difficulty in simply passing through the path through the opening of the waterfall with the assistance of…based on the assessment of the Harlot Fairy, the Giant Plant (Pierre). Simply put, the Giant Plant’s size would make it difficult to pass through, and given the fact that this entrance would only reopen twice a day, attempting to fit him through after the fact would both delay the delivery of the package as well as delay their own intended journey at hand. With the little amount of time they had to pass through the portal, she knew the necessity to think fast for a solution. And a solution, she would consider.

"Ah, and Ida, while your hands are still unoccupied, could you open the Giant Plant’s hatch? He said it was behind his bowl-like stump--he called it a turret that helps you," she repeated Pierre’s explanation as she had heard him speaking previously. Though she found herself in favor of the Harlot, she was also quite worried with her seeming and shocking nitwittedness. "The three of us will go inside of him with the package while the Giant Plant treks through the entrance and our Strong Knight-Man here gives him an extra push."

Since the doors were likely to shut before all of them could enter if all of them were to attempt to follow behind the tank, it was likely best that the three of them go inside with the tank while having the knight (Finn) following after them to push the tank through to provide additional supporting leverage, thus both minimizing the party members to be left out and ensuring the knight, with the maneuverability of being the only person following behind and the assistance of the slippery slope to help slide the tank through, could hopefully enter through the portal in spite of the little time they had.

That way, they should be able to make it through with this package and without her getting caught. She clung on to the hope in that this party member would not find himself, at worst, dead or unhealable for her capability if her plan was unsuccessful, but even if he was, they could potentially just chuck his corpse into the tank until further notice and successfully seeking a healer talented enough to resurrect him. The duchy probably, maybe definitely had enough talent for that, but that didn't change the fact that him dying to a metallic crushing would still be terribly inconvenient for them.

Ophenia.png
Flowers and Feathers, Ice in the Waters.As the young sylphid questions what she thought was some sort of giant exotic sentient plant, another new friend steps into the spotlight. As she stepped into Ophenia's field of view, the young sylph noticed something about her that she immediately, absolutely adored. Her clothing. It was quite stylish, and it looked much more appealing to look at than what most people she's encountered wore. Being coloured in a cool tone, reminiscent of the water that surrounded everyone. She was pretty. Probably prettier than the fae would be, due to this person more so resembling a human than Ophenia could ever wish to. The only thing missing... was glitter.

As the unknown person came closer to the sylph, her eyes began to sparkle. "Oh. My. Me! Who are you~?" The sylphid said with a bubbly tone as she continued, "My name's Ophenia it's so nice to meet you! Your garments are quite beautiful! Who tailored them? By the way, if I didn't already mention it, my name is Opheni-" She stopped as the person began to speak. They clearly needed the bird back, and Ophenia was more than happy to oblige, but then the bird spoke up. And it didn't want to go back into their friend's hands? Gathering from what the bird said, this person's name was Ida. 3 letters. 2 syllables. Manageable.

But also, what did "Scantily" mean? She was clad in fabric yes, but was the fabric "Scantily?" And what was this nonsense about an Angel? Ophenia was a sylph! A pure-hearted creature embodying a pure form of the arcane! There's no way this bird really compared her to those freakish things humans worship with millions of eyes, heads of various animals and burning bodies. Was this an insult? If so, she felt very much insulted. She may have given herself a name similar to a type of angel to attract attention and popularity, but not to be actually compared to those hideous abominations.

But before Ophenia could speak, the door began to open, or was it a portal? The fae was confused, and it was the bird's fault. But the bird once more began to speak. Their words were... long. Too long. For Ophenia whose vocabulary was less than that of an elementary freshman. The bird gave instructions though, of which Ophenia was quite great at following. After all, if she couldn't follow instructions she wouldn't have been here in the first place. This was actually a lie, if she could follow instructions she would still be in the glade like a good sylph carrying plant fetuses to fertile ground.

But still why were this bird's words so long and un-understandable?! Ophenia was beyond confused, and her Cor hurt from being confused. "So... We get inside Mr Patrick and then... we get through the door... but then... Ms Ida has to open the.. the... door into Mr Pete. Wait we're climbing into someone? Isn't that unhealthy for the person's body?"

1652205806785.png

Pierre nodded in agreement with the talking bird's suggestion, as he generally didn't expect to be surprised by what this world had to offer after the Horned rabbit fiasco... Briefly looking to the 'cold handed' woman, before looking back to Ophenia, whom had questioned if climbing inside him brought discomfort, he decided to make a quick reply.

"I do not feel discomfort, for my Metal only seems to register the feeling of warm of cold things. But climb in quickly! The door's open and we don't have much time! There's 2 small handles on my front, pull them open and climb in quickly! Someone else has to climb onto my hull and pull open the small door and drop in feet first!"

Forcing full throttle on one tread, he made sure to quickly turn to face the tunnel before giving a rev..

"If you can, can someone assist and give me a small boost?" He asked urgently..

(Reference to Turret entrance)
1652205949472.png1652205970360.png

Finnegan Huttman

"...This... Really.. Isn't a exit for water huh...." Finn couldn't help but say as the... Sludge started to fall out... yes, sure, they had to go in either way. But it was a sure fire thing that this... Was going to get dirty immediately. It was going to be hell regardless... But... Now it was HIS damn job to get a fucking metal carriage inside as the sludge tries to move out.. how the hell were they gonna get anywhere once inside?

The man gazed at the sewer gate and considered the options... Well.. he was gonna have to risk it for the biscuit!

if all else fails.

Well he wont fail.

Simple as is.

The knight stepped forwards and pointed ahead into the tank "Folks getting in go in! We don't have time for waffling about, those who don't get left behind we cannot waste anymore time than we have just by talking!

I'll force the carriage in by going in last, if I'll get crushed, I'll get out of the way and wait for the next time it'll open. Keep on moving and don't stop! Go go go!" The man pushed on ahead and began to make his way to the enterance, he would do as he said and wait for the carriage to move in and then try and push the damned big thing in. It.. would be hard.. But if it kept moving as it had been, they wouldn't need to worry about Finn himself getting in as well... If all else goes wrong.. he could always wash up and just...

Go in the right ways..?

...No...

...He didn't have cash for that....

Iduna Isra

Iduna_Isra.jpg

"...Hm."
Iduna would not deny it. Every time she was told to lift her hand for a stranger to receive a typical greeting kiss on the back of her palm with her former employer, she had consistently been told that her hands were freezing cold. She looked down at them momentarily, only glancing up to see the bubbly... Ophenia as she called herself, squawk something about her attire- her cloak and dress, she assumed.

In all honesty, she could not remember the seamstress that made them. They were the only thing Iduna was ever allowed to make to her own tastes- if she even had preferences then, and the cloak was a necessary precaution according to her former employer. Apparently, she did not seem to sense her own lips and extremities turning blue as a child- she might terrify an onlooker whenever they were travelling...

Now- the hatch. It wouldn't at all be difficult to do as she had been told and pull it open. Thus, the girl hiked up her skirts, quietly answering the questions and responses as they came, and climbed up Pierre's side without hesitation.

"I suppose these strawberries will go to waste then. I don't remember who made my dress, and I'm on my way."

Ida grasped the handles and pulled hard to open the doors to the turret on the top of the strange carriage with cold hands, pulling them apart and waiting for the others to step inside.

"...Hurry up."

OOC:
Time: 12:10am
Cooldown:
TLDR: party sneaks inside city's lake entrance. They are not alone in the subterranean space.
Post Listening:

The party narrow made their way into the tunnel on time. Pierre's tank turn proved to take more time than they had as the metal doors began to close. He drove most of the way through the opening before the back end of his body was crushed between the metal doors. He was stuck for a moment and relied on a bit more effort on Finn's part, but the two of them popped out of the closing doors and through to the other side. Finn narrowly avoided injury, but the tank was crunched in a few places and took structural damage. Body is now slightly more vulnerable until repairs can be made (or rp ends).

With the door shut behind them, the party was left in the mostly clean tunnel of cut tiles and dimly illuminating glow. They would proceed down the tunnel with nowhere to go but forward, which would eventually deliver them to the main chamber where water would flood into it from above and be held until released. With the water gone, a set of stairs were tucked away to the side, their flood doors open. Other than the space looking and smelling immaculately clean, they found an excessive amount of slimes lurking around. They all turned to the party and smiled upon sensing them entering the space. They started slithering toward the party with big smiles and dead eyes on their gelatinous faces.

dbqboep-a8851302-e621-478e-92f0-dd76d6960d9a.png

Finnegan Huttman
cdd1f663460ca5fad8c93e9d370fd521.jpg

"AHAHA! HAHAHAHAH! In and through like no one's business!" the man laughed loud and proud as they managed to actually get inside! truely the chicken's plan worked well! Outside of.. some.. Armor issues that caused abit of a squish. But hey! they were inside and all was well, nothing abit of polish and a hammer couldn't fix!!

And once upon the other side, in this metaphorical promised land they... Found a place that was rather clean... Huh... He expected something worse. Was this a sewer? Or... was it something else...? Something that got rid of alot of water..?

Well he had no clue.

Nothing left to do but walk on ahead and...

"Oi! Oi girls! We got some cute squishy girls out here? Right rainbow of em too." it was all he really could say. they... were cute, in truth. Kinda dopey looking really. We're they actually people...? ...No Finn keep your eyes to theirs, no matter how squishy these slimes look. they are slimes...

He couldn't help it, he had to say something to them, he had to say the first thing that came to mind. There was no helping this.

"Why do you all look like yea'd taste like fruit at a lick?"

@ All present.

Pierre Rothel - @ All playing.

‘Thoughts’
“Speaking”

—-

Pierre mentally grunted to himself at the feeling of his tail getting crumpled, but shook his turret to remind himself they had more important matters to tend to..

Speaking of which, looking to the colorful array of these.. gooey.. feminine looking creatures, and upon Finn’s remark.. He chose to stay silent..

By silent he meant not speak vocally, instead, he gave a gentle rev as he looked at each of the slimes in curiosity..

‘The fuck have I gotten myself into..?’

< VII >

Str...

Strawberries?!?!?!?

For Iduna to hold their strawberries hostage like that...Seven's eyes remained fixed on her as they would attempt desperately to discern as to whether or not she was joking or not...

NO! NO! NO! They had to focus...she couldn't let such a statement bother her. During their passage into the tunnel, she attempted to focus on ensuring and observing for the knight man's survival. ...Which, of course, it was successful. Near-successful, that is. The sudden crunching on the tank would worry her for a moment, but the Knight Man would notate to the success of their entry, a sigh of relief to exit her as she would, for the rest of their trail, seat herself by the end of the entry into the tank, barely peeking out at the many wonders of the dimly lit tunnel...and...what did the Knightman say about slime girls???
'...tasting like a fruit at a lick--?????'
zwRHxxn.jpg
...A realization occurred to her as a sense of flustered panic quickly brushed over her. She did not have any form of a prediction in that [Finnegan, the knight-man] would be so quick to make such crude remarks...

Bursting out the tank door (rather, politely knocking through with a polite opening then exit of the tank), the bird would flap her wings to no avail as she would instead resort to utilizing her talons and beak to maneuver out of the tank and into proper seeing (and hearing range). Coughing, she quickly made note of the...several slime women who were addressed with the knight-man's thoughtless comment...regarding...fruit...as she thought to Ida's--

"H-HELLO!...s-squawk," She cleared her throat, attempting to forget of the preceding incident regarding strawberries. "Our apologies for this delivery man's sudden outburst...sqwk--"

She was half-tempted to thwap this knightman with her little wings over such a thoughtless remark, but given she was already a monster and that attempting to even attack somebody could likely lead to a negative incrementation of her, as of then, still somewhat-innocent listing of titles...

"W-What the knight-man meant to imply," the bird rattled for a moment with her words, of which, would dissipate quickly with a second clearing. "is that you all appear as extremely beautiful beneath these already star-like tunnels. That is, of course, you would all be beautiful not from a singular, homogenous interpretation of beauty, rather, of several unique, vibrant interpretations. All of which, more than identifiable as beautiful. Almost like the many flavors of fruit--all delectable in their own way, yet undeniably exquisite..."

...Perhaps she should have waited to see how things played out, but was quite worried of how such a comment would come to...fruit.

Finnegan, in addition to above.

The man stood for but a moment as the carriage's hatch popped open to reveal... The particularly verbose chicken!

And.. it spoke!

To the fruity slime ladies!

The helmed man looked back to the group of approaching slimes and added, in conclusion to her long tirade of verbosity.

"Yea like I said chicken, like fruit. Kinda remind me of jello to be honest, but better than that trite crap some of the bars sell. Why in blazes would yea make something look good then put vegetables in it anyways...?" His wisedom knows no bounds, truely, he has a epitome of natural eloquence.

Pierre Rothel - Above

“..Erm.. Finn.. What’s this..’Jello’..? Guessing it’s an edible version of slime..?”

Pierre turned his turret, barrel facing Finn’s face as his curiosity was piqued.

OOC:
Time: 12:10am
Cooldown:
TLDR: party sneaks inside city's lake entrance. They are not alone in the subterranean space.
Post Listening:

The slime girls showed no signs of stopping as the various members of the party popped out of the tank or spoke to them. With each word, whether it was from 7 or from Finn, they smiled happily or marveled in confusion. Personal space did not exist as they moved right on up to Finn. They did not speak, but the sounds they made from their mouths could have passed for happy girl noises.

The golden one suddenly puffed out her cheeks in a pout. There was a bubbling sound as her whole body started to puff out. It eventually stopped and reshaped a bit. When she was done, a puffy and very rounded version of armored Finn stood next to Finn. Slime girl's face smiled happily out o fthe side of the Slime helm. Meanwhile, Red slime was working on making her mouth big enough to fit 7 inside. The other slimes licked their 'juicy' lips.

Light green slime was the most inquisitive. She would slide around Pierre with her head cocked to one side or another, taking in his form and water displacement. She then patted the jiggly lumps on her chest before they turned into jiggly cannons. Unsure of how they turned out, she turned to the other girls. They gave her thumbs up and more slime girl sounds of approval. She then strutted around with her chest out and gun barrels waving around proudly.

dbqboep-a8851302-e621-478e-92f0-dd76d6960d9a.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back