• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Hm, is there any rp going on right now that is currently open?

I just made my character and I want to see which are open currently so I can have a few choices on where to start in the rp.
The Cold Case RP is ongoing and still at the beginning so if you were to join there would still be plenty of action in store and character interactions to be had.

Latest update

Big update with several tweaks to rules and narration. Read through the update when you can to see if your character, character plans, or rp's are affected. As always, reach out if you have questions or concerns. Thank you for participating in Isekai Hell.

1. Lore has a new post at the bottom that will allow people to find the Isekai Hell Marketplace. There you can post official transactions between characters that involve exchanging system resources like points, items, and time.

2. Lore thread also had it's Ryke post updated to include information about Security, Travel, and Factions in the region.

3. Appraisal the skill has had it's wording and requirements made more clear for those that haven't looked at it in a while. It is free to all who want it and has a system for improvement.

4. Skill Flight may no longer be acquired with Intelligence. It is purely a precision based skill now. Flight speeds have been added

5. Companion and Minion skills have been significantly upgraded and clarified

6. A new skill was added: Alternate Identity. Has a few uses including one relating to Appraisal skill.

7. Added Dragon, Kitsune, and Vampire race titles

8. Added Size Template and size related titles to the title post in rules thread

9. Abilities are now the same grade as the grade of the strongest skill in the Ability. Cooldowns of many abilities will be impacted.

Can anyone wake up in their old house?
Assuming their old house gives them nothing other than food water shelter, sure. House also cant be something belonging to nobility or aristocracy generally. A simple family is allowed assuming the have nothing substantial separating them from normal humanoids.

Noticed some folks still haven't made a character yet. For those struggling with the rules or character concepts, be sure to speak up.

Noticed some folks still haven't made a character yet. For those struggling with the rules or character concepts, be sure to speak up.
I have a question! Would it be alright for my character to be sponsored by a minor noble to attend the academy?

I have a question! Would it be alright for my character to be sponsored by a minor noble to attend the academy?
Good question. No. Generally noble sponsorship comes with other perks.

However, there is a skill one can take that can raise their connection to specific peoples and factions at creation. This could allow for such an arrangement. If its purely financial reasons, you could take the wealth skill and flavor that to be some simple sponsorship

Good question. No. Generally noble sponsorship comes with other perks.

However, there is a skill one can take that can raise their connection to specific peoples and factions at creation. This could allow for such an arrangement. If its purely financial reasons, you could take the wealth skill and flavor that to be some simple sponsorship
Well I plan to go the political / scheming route. Would the former option be more suitable for this route?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back