• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Other
Here
!RPN1.jpg[Location: inside Hill top inn. With: the group ]

"Fame? No No. Not at all. I could care less about fame." He replied waving a hand. "I want to drink the blood from his heart and suck the jelly out of his brains." Kale said in a very nonchalant tone. As of it were an every day thing. With a light chuckle he stood lifting his tankard up high. Glowing eyes looking around the table. "I will become a god. The heart's blood is said to bless one with immortality. While eating the brains will gift you with all the dragon's infant knowledge and wisdom.

Downing the drink, Kale slammed his cup down onto the table. "All who wish to surpass this mortal life should join. me. If not, stay with Torgath and Lithe." His eyes stopping on Gellie. "I will heal your hand. You will have two again. And more money than you could ever spend in 10 lifetimes." He looked to Luna. "Whatever item you are questing will be yours. I have no need." Placing both hands on the table. "Megir, what if I could make you full human?" He laughed as he pointed to Sylia. "A can give you your heart's desire. Make you a goddess by my side. Power to do whatever you wanted. It's the adventure of a lifetime."

But his trouble would be Lithe. "You want to learn from the dragon? They don't share anything. That's why it's a treasure hoarde. Think it will share it's secrets willingly? Think again pretty boy." Kale hissed. "But if you decide not to come, then next we meet, we will be enemies." Lifting a hand, he tipped his hat to hide his eyes. Ready to attack if need be. But he meant every word. If they don't join up, then Kale would consider them against him.
Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire
Cowpuccino Cowpuccino
RavenSong RavenSong
PixelSymphony PixelSymphony
Hexecutioner Hexecutioner
Yhmera Yhmera

PNG image.png

{location:Hilltop Inn , with the group, interacting with Lithe and Kale }

She looked around expressionlessly pretending not to have heard Lithe and rubbed her glass with her index finger. Is that even possible? Can a dragon be persuaded into spilling its secrets? She appeared to have zoned out looking at a couple making out passionately across the tavern before gathering her thoughts and looking away. She continued with what quickly became a battle of morality in her mind.
Of course, power.. who doesn’t want it? The dead craved it. Even in death they groan and moan for what could have been. Their whispers always in her head reminding her of the
promises she made to bring them back.

She seemed to fancy the black mage, he had a lust for power she found refreshing yet for the sake of keeping the peace perhaps it be wise to play along. Besides, it seemed the drinks were taking their toll and it’d be a shame to tarnish her recently mended cloak.

She looked over to Lithe her voice raising a bit over the noise of the tavern. “You say this dragon can be be reasoned with? I’m intrigued! How would you go about something like that when you’re an instant from becoming dragon mush?” smiling she takes a sip of her drink. “You must have a plan.”

she certainly felt for the dragons bordering extinction. Its an ever changing world but either way that dragon and maybe all dragons will someday be destroyed. Why should they take all the glory?

image0.jpg

(leaving the inn)

He just started on is 4th chicken and 5th round of ale when the mages started talking. "Here Here Lithe! Why kill the dragon when I'm sure he would be willing to grant you what you seek. Good man." Torgath offered a wide grin as he chewed and chomped on this meal. Enjoying every bite.

But as Kale spoke, Torgath spit a mix of ale and meat across the table. What he for real? Did he want to become a god by eating a dragon? That was a new one to him. Massive fists came down on the table, splintering the top as he stood. "You are a sick man Kale. I want nothing to do with your quest for power. Hunting and killing something so you can live forever sounds like a fool's quest."

Looking to Gellie. "I can't get you back your hand but I am going to ask that you come with me. I will get you all the money you could ever want if you just come with me." He was hopeful. But the offer of a new hand might be too great.

"Sylia you are a good woman. I wouldn't mind having you join me as well. I have gifts for one such as you." He offered a thin smile before turning to the door. "I can't stomach setting here any longer. 1 hour to buy what camping gear and supplies you might need. I know a place that might make a few of you happy. With that Torgath stormed out of the inn, not looking back as any of them.

PixelSymphony PixelSymphony PixelSymphony PixelSymphony
Cowpuccino Cowpuccino Cowpuccino Cowpuccino
RavenSong RavenSong RavenSong RavenSong

Last edited:
c1f0aafc98c864479b9bfd4a7506ae4a.jpg
{Location} Hill top inn {With} Kale, Sylia , Lithe, Zaina, Megir, Luna,

"Now look what you did. Ruined my party you did!" She hissed at Kale. Not even letting his words fully sink in. At that moment she was only worried about her fun. And her fun was just ruined by the imbecile mage.

As she started to think it over. Her eyes snapped up at Kale with a scowl but it was Torgath's outburst that made her jump. Dark eyes looked down to the metal cap where a hand once was. "Are you saying you can really get my hand back?" How she missed her hand. It took years to relearn how to do everything. years before she was able to play the flute again. "What's in it for you? To become a god?"

She didn't like this not one bit. Hearing Luna only seemed to make this feeling worse. "Torgath, wait!" What had his knickers in a bunch? She knew he didn't like the idea of hunting the dragon. But this was getting a bit extreme. "I think you all had enough fun for the night. Maybe it's time we all go our own way?"

Her good hand still rubbing over the nub. If she stayed with Torgath then she wouldn't get her hand back. But if she stayed with Kale, it would lead to the wrong kind of trouble. Hell, what to do? "Kale. Can you really get me my hand back? If I help you I want my hand." Looking down at her nub once more. "Sooner rather than later."

PixelSymphony PixelSymphony

Rune Kindle

"...It is God who gives me strength and keeps my way secure..." Rune recited Psalm 18:32 as he walked alongside the street. He was a hulking 6'9 giant of the sorts. He was heading to the Hilltop Inn where he could rest and nourish his needs temporarily. The Cool breeze swept the Mighty Crusader's silk cape as he walked towards the Inn. He had no worries on this night or any night for that matter. He pulled out his small worn sack and stored his bible into it and pulled out a small bag of currency. The Crusader pushed his way into the Inn and saw a group of beings talking to one another. He approached the frontal desk as his boots thudded on the wooden floor. He stopped in front of the desk and the person there had looked up from parchments and asked, "How many nights?" The Crusader spoke without thinking, "As many as I need." He slammed 10 golden shillings onto the desk and listened closely to the group's conversation. Something about slaying a powerful dragon of the sorts that had attacked and destroyed multiple villages. "Your room number is Three." The Person said as they put the shillings into an Iron bowl with faint clinking sounds. He approached the group of beings and said, "Thou art to slay a dragon? I shalt provide assistance, For I am Rune Kindle, A Templar Knight only to serve the Lord above us." He kneeled down and placed his large shield in front of him and stood back up.

Last edited:
4c7175c0419d2ae137fbd4abc89f3eec.jpg
Maya
Interactions: Hexecutioner Hexecutioner

Tonight had been an interesting night. Not that most nights weren't interesting, but tonight was especially so. Adventures weren't uncommon around here, but a group of seven was larger than they usually got. As expected of adventurers they were loud and boisterous, the halfling calling for a lot of food and drink as they came in, and Maya was soon up to her neck in work, helping with moving chairs and tables and then running to the kitchen to get their orders. As she brought their drinks out she listened in on their conversation, though having to back and forth meant she only picked up pieces. A dragon hunt, magic, and something about the alcohol in Albaria. Typical adventure stuff. Most the adventurers who came around were after the dragon and it usually didn't end well. Then the cloaked elf mentioned something about drinking the dragon's blood and the barmaid felt a shiver go down her spine. She hardly paid attention to the big man spewing food and drink across the table. There was something different about this group, she could tell. Maybe they could succeed where others had failed. Maybe if it was them...

Grabbing another round of drinks for the group, including a glass of blood wine (which she wasn't sure why they had in the first place), Maya brought them to the table and set them down in front of the patrons. Once everyone had a cup she cleared her throat. Only before she got a chance to say anything a knight made a grand entrance. Okay, getting a word in with this group might be a bit of an issue. Well there was one person who was no longer involved in the conversation. Rushing to the door Maya called out to the large man. "Excuse me, sir? Would you kindly wait a moment?" Then stepping outside she jogged over to him. "Ah couldn't help but overhear ya offerin' to take them folks up the mountains an' ah got to wonderin' if maybe you might be willin' t' take me along as well?"

Sylia.jpgLithe's somewhat farcical question about Sylia occupation was lost in the moment as Kale revealed his true colors, pontificating his dark desires and promising to fulfill those of the others. Meanwhile, the swordswoman continued to silently drink her ale, her eyes closed in either quiet contemplation or complete disregard for the words being vociferously flung through the air like ice in a hailstorm. When he mentioned making her a goddess, she gave a small raise of her brow, but continued to say nothing as the mage wildly pitched out coercions and threats in equal measure. When he had finally finished, adopting a quite aggressive pose that indicated he meant business, the aasimar finally set her mug down empty; she had quaffed the entire rest of drink in the time Kale had spoken.

She took a deep breath, sighed, and spoke. "There are many things that can be said of the gods. That they exist. That they do not. That perhaps that in some ways, they are merely reflections of us, and that we are the gods that we have made. However, one thing is for certain; any time I have had to deal with someone who wished to become a god through some manner of dark ritual, it has not gone well for anyone involved. So whatever fate may hold in store for me, I know it will not consist of me being a party to some madman committing hubris in the highest degree." She stood and turned to the others. "You all may have your reasons to follow him. I will not begrudge you those. And Gellie, while I might have humored you by claiming to go just to be your sword arm..." Sylia gestured with a free hand towards where the massive armored man had knelt. "-it looks like your newest member will fulfill that role quite handily."

She hitched up her gear and gave the group a summary nod. "Very well then, as has been stated by your magnanimous leader, as I have no intent in going along with this plan, I am now to be considered an opposing force. Do not worry your sakes for me; this is a title I have worn more than a few times. If you wish to do me any amount of a small favor, I would ask that you merely consider how you will conduct yourselves when we meet again, as it is almost inevitable that we will meet again. As I do not know what the outcome will be, I will simply leave it to fate to determine what lay ahead. For now though, I will simply bid you farewell this night. Lithe, I'll see you outside in a bit, I hope."

With that she strode out of the tavern without a single glance backwards, spotting Torgath just outside the inn. "Hey big guy! Can't say I was really intending to go against a plot to obtain godhood, but then again, I was between jobs anyway. My expedition kit's at the guildhall; I'll go grab it and come back; not that I mind, but I take it we're skedaddling from town and roughing it for a while?"

She had to double-take at the other girl who had apparently joined him in the interim between him leaving and herself. "Wait a minute, aren't you the barmaid that was just serving everybody? I take it you weren't exactly a fan of the mage either then?"

---

Interactions: Still pretty much everybody

Last edited:
d6nbpr0-6a9f9800-f449-423a-9ce4-f5959c591701.jpg

[Location: Inside then Outside Hill Top Inn. With: Kale, Gellie, Torgath, Megir, Sylia. Rune, and Maya. Interacting: Everyone in order of their posts aside from those who left :P]
Lithe was surprisingly quiet during all of this since Kale's revelation, simply observing the interactions between everyone, noting those who were immediately disgusted by Kale's attitude and those who were more on the fence. After Sylia and Torgath left, followed by a barmaid interestingly enough (he'd have to look into that), he turned his gaze back to Kale and then smiled "Wonderful Kale" he said with a laugh "Truly an honest and bold goal!" he clapped for the mage "I was very curious as to what you were going to say and that certainly caught me off guard, I was rendered speechless by such conviction. Becoming a god" he sat back in his seat for a moment "Well I'll have to wish you all the luck in the world for that one, it is a hard fought path by many"

Lithe sounded truly sincere with his well wishes, as if he was speaking to a dear friend "Piece of advice though, not a drop should miss your lips from the heart of a Dragon or the magic is lost. Also, carry some immunity potions for whatever element the Dragon is, it's Heart's Blood should match and my reading suggests that it is not a pleasant experience. Not sure about the brain stuff though, maybe some kind of mental ward? Could possibly have some sort of mental fusion or erosion based on personality from the Dragon" he shrugged as he stood up and stretched "I don't know much about interactions with Dragons, and I don't really have a plan, figured I'd just wing it" he nodded to Luna "Life needs a bit of madness, why should death be any different?" he grinned.

"Gellie" Lithe said "If we meet again, I'll give you any of the coin I pick up. Oh and if Kale can't, for some reason, get your hand back, visit the Tinker Gnomes down south, they work with those interesting Golem people and they came up with some amazing artificial limbs, cool automatically alternating ones if memory serves....and if that doesn't suit your tastes, I'll look for the ingredients needed for a healing ritual I know" he made a so-so motion with his hand "Not exactly quick service, but the ritual is effective"

"Remember three things Templar" Lithe said softly "Psalm 51:1-4a; 17, Psalm 9:9-10, and Exodus 20:3. Hold fast to your faith in all things" he then grinned "Also, don't be so stuffy. God wishes for you to enjoy life in service, not serve in spite of life"

He cocked his head to Megir in a silent question before looking back to Kale "Why would we be enemies?" he asked before shrugging "I may be your enemy, but you won't be mine" he chuckled as he headed out of the Inn and stopped next to Torgath and Sylvia, looking at the barmaid.

"What'd I miss?"

c1f0aafc98c864479b9bfd4a7506ae4a.jpg
{Location} Hill top inn {With} Kale, Zaina, Megir, Luna, Rune

Quietly she watched as people started to file one by one out of the place. Then again, the big man in armor was different. Would he really join with Kale? He seemed more like a holy knight that someone on such a made quest.

Lithe's offer touched her greatly. So did Torgath's words. Her hand would have to wait. "I'm sorry, I think I'm going to go join me friends." Quietly she hoped she down and started for the door. Pausing to look over everyone. "A new hand would have been great.

View attachment 815377[Location: inside Hill top inn. With: luna, rune, gellie]

Kale licked his hidden lips. "Thank you for lending me your sword Rune. All the help is greatly needed. Especially since those who left don't seem to serve a god." How he loved the religious zealots. Talk about god's and get them fired up, aim, and fire. "I will make sure you are compensated and I would be more than willing to help you with what ever quest you are on."

His eyes danced to Luna with a knowing look. "So true my dear. And I do have a plan. It's one that works better with a group but I can still make it work."

Kale frowned as Gellie started to leave. "A gift for you Gellie, before you leave." Reaching into his robes, he pulled out a hand full of dust. Quietly he whispered to it before blowing it in her direction. It was a curse. One that would turn her into a cat. "Anyone got a box for my new pet?"

[B
Cowpuccino Cowpuccino
RavenSong RavenSong
Yhmera Yhmera [/B]
Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Rune Kindle

"Ah Yes, I am one of few Knight Templars left, I am trying to find my own people, At least what and who remain. I bid you farewell, New Friends. I have to nourish my needs for sleep upstairs." He put his shield back onto his back and walked up the stairs as the floorboards had creaked under his weight.
He approached the door of room '3' and opened it slowly. It was a well-furnished room and had a decent-sized bed of the sorts. He closed the door and sat on his bed. "Brothers and Sisters, I will find you with the help of god and my new found friends." He whispered to himself as he pulled off his helmet. He pulled his sheath off and sat his bag alongside the shield beside the bed. Rune wiped the sweat from his brow as he pulled out his bible and lit a small candle so he could read.
"Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the LORD, knowing that in the LORD your labor is not in vain..." He stopped himself from reading further.

(Made a Faceclaim)
8111680ab26f1adf18d2.jpeg

123881895_357051098918981_3124324406714243646_n1.jpg
Megir had been overly occupied with the thing Lithe had put on her fingers. By the time she got it off, she looked up to see just about everyone gone. A bar maid had ran out after Torgath. An armored man walked in, offered to join the party then headed off. Worse Kale had turned Gellie into a cat. "What in the world is going on here?" Felt like she had woken from a daze only to find that everything had turned chaotic.

She looked to Luna who spoke about reasoning with dragons. "Yes, in fact you can reason with dragons." Megir answered even though the woman clearly wasn't talking to her. "Its easier done when you offer them a gift." With out another word, she stood up and walked out of the inn

She was sure if she should try to find where the others went to. Maybe this would be a good time to simply head back to the forest were she belonged and forget everything else? "Lithe, I think we have a problem. Or maybe you have a problem? I'm not so hot with magic and Gellie just got turned into a cat by Kale."

『Who?: Megir, Halforc Beast Master 』『Location?: Outside 』『With whom?: unsure 』『Theme?: Warrior『OOC?: this is a bad post X_X 』

Last edited:
!RPN1.jpg
Gellie was a cat. Good for her. The group was now split and torn. Nothing can put them back together. With that Kale opened a portal and simply left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back