• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RogueBird

Paladin
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So I had a few ideas for different rps, but instead of shoving them in separate posts I'm just going to throw them all into one space. I'm interested in a bunch of different fandoms and am looking for these specifically:

- Haikyuu!!
- BNHA
- DC Comics
- Marvel Comics
- Voltron (More of a maybe at this point)
- HunterxHunter
- AOT
- SAO

I am also looking to create an Original story with someone to play out, preferably someone who can write at least a paragraph (hopefully more).
For the fandoms I'm pretty good with almost every ship if the rp is to be a romantic one, just ask and I'll most likely be good!

For the original, I am more interested in making some form of an apocalyptic universe for OCs. As of right now, I am working on getting mine on a copy/paste document so I can easily send it without taking forever.
I am also interested in using my own OCs in canon if thats an option anyone is interested in!

For the last three Anime, I have not recently seen them (AOT specifically I am not caught up, but I will be eventually). HxH I have seen everything, I may have to google a few things due to poor memory though.

Reply here or privately if you're interested <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back