• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
The Tyranophant withdraws his whip of non-energy back into his barrier with a yank of his hand. "Shit, I Had That Son Of A Bitch," he swore, eyeing around to see if he could sense Shinkado somewhere. He could have disappeared to anywhere, even outside of this realm again.

Even so, Ty-kun hovered closer to Rema with a disgruntled attitude and asked her, "What Was That All About? You Two Are A Mighty Suspicious Bunch. But He's Clearly Evil." Ty-kun looked down. "Or At Least Misguided. And I Don't Think Someone Like Him Should Be Ruling This World." Though it really wasn't his place to say, since he wasn't from this dimension, but they were trying to connect dimensions, so it became his problem when the Veritas and Teor were trying to link.

"Are You Alright?" Ty-kun asked Rema, inspecting her from within his barrier. He didn't know if Shinkado would try a sneak attack, so he didn't dispel his 'Anti' barrier just yet. But he was able to control what came in and out of it, so he was capable of speaking clearly without the barrier nullifying the sound. Just to be clear about how he was talking audibly.
"yeah im fine... Sorry i did all uhat"

Ty-kun rubbed the back of his neck, still quite on guard, but also relaxed now that Rema said she was alright. "Okay... I Mean, It's Cool, You Did What You Thought Was Right, But..." He shook his head, eyes still burning red. "I Can't Just Let A Bastard Like That Destroy You And This Place Because Of Some Grudge About Wanting To Be The King After Your Father Died..."

It seemed like The Tyranophant was rather invested in the affair now and wouldn't let up. "Consider Our Besting Him A Means For Our Treaty To Link Worlds Together. But That Guy Has To Be Dealt With. If He's A Problem Here, He's Probably Going To Be A Problem If He Ever Got Into The Veritas..." Ty-kun coughed. "Which Is... Clearly Open Right Here. Portal's Wide Open." He hadn't closed it yet, since the connection wasn't done yet.

Ty-kun rubbed the back of his neck, still quite on guard, but also relaxed now that Rema said she was alright. "Okay... I Mean, It's Cool, You Did What You Thought Was Right, But..." He shook his head, eyes still burning red. "I Can't Just Let A Bastard Like That Destroy You And This Place Because Of Some Grudge About Wanting To Be The King After Your Father Died..."

It seemed like The Tyranophant was rather invested in the affair now and wouldn't let up. "Consider Our Besting Him A Means For Our Treaty To Link Worlds Together. But That Guy Has To Be Dealt With. If He's A Problem Here, He's Probably Going To Be A Problem If He Ever Got Into The Veritas..." Ty-kun coughed. "Which Is... Clearly Open Right Here. Portal's Wide Open." He hadn't closed it yet, since the connection wasn't done yet.
"oh dont worry about it weakened or not he cant beat me"

"Well, I'm Glad To Hear That He Cannot Defeat You," Ty-kun said blatantly. He was still conscientious of the situation at hand and wanted Rema to be a bit more on guard than she was, though. "You Said He Was Off Fighting Invaders, But... Does He Really Feel That Way About You? He May Be A Worse Threat Than Invaders." Ty-kun thought. "Not To Mention, He Could Also Be The One Causing The Strife Of This World, And You're Simply Taking The Burden Of Protecting It Without Realizing That He's The Problem." It was hopefully feasible, but these two were very secretive. The Tyranophant could understand, but he also didn't want Rema to feel like she couldn't open up.

"Well, I'm Glad To Hear That He Cannot Defeat You," Ty-kun said blatantly. He was still conscientious of the situation at hand and wanted Rema to be a bit more on guard than she was, though. "You Said He Was Off Fighting Invaders, But... Does He Really Feel That Way About You? He May Be A Worse Threat Than Invaders." Ty-kun thought. "Not To Mention, He Could Also Be The One Causing The Strife Of This World, And You're Simply Taking The Burden Of Protecting It Without Realizing That He's The Problem." It was hopefully feasible, but these two were very secretive. The Tyranophant could understand, but he also didn't want Rema to feel like she couldn't open up.
"oh i knew all about that and will likely keep knocking him around for centuries"

"You Knew?" The Tyranophant asked in shock, "Why Didn't You Tell Me Sooner?" He was getting tired of not being in the loop about these sorts of things and Rema just randomly dropping things on him out of nowhere like he was supposed to know that these things were happening. "Well You Seem Better Now," he said, "So Let's Try To Do Something About This Realm, Yeah?" The Tyranophant was eager to make things better for Teor, and Shinkado wasn't going to stop that.

"You Knew?" The Tyranophant asked in shock, "Why Didn't You Tell Me Sooner?" He was getting tired of not being in the loop about these sorts of things and Rema just randomly dropping things on him out of nowhere like he was supposed to know that these things were happening. "Well You Seem Better Now," he said, "So Let's Try To Do Something About This Realm, Yeah?" The Tyranophant was eager to make things better for Teor, and Shinkado wasn't going to stop that.
*rema looks shocked* "i didnt tell you sooner because i didnt trust you..." *she then smiles at him* "i am a little better but i fear there is nothing that can be done..."

Ty-kun was a bit displeased to hear that there was nothing that could be done about the realm. He was already doing as much as he could for it as it was, and it still didn't seem to be enough. "Why Is There Nothing That Can Be Done?" he asked Rema as he hovered beside her. "Surely There Is Something That I Can Do... That We Can Do... That You Can Do..." He thought of Shinkado and knew that this had to be because of him. "... Is It Because Your Brother Is Trying To Harm You Instead Of Take Care Of You? Your Division Against Each Other Is Causing A Rift In The Dimension?" The Tyranophant gave an educated guess.

Ty-kun was a bit displeased to hear that there was nothing that could be done about the realm. He was already doing as much as he could for it as it was, and it still didn't seem to be enough. "Why Is There Nothing That Can Be Done?" he asked Rema as he hovered beside her. "Surely There Is Something That I Can Do... That We Can Do... That You Can Do..." He thought of Shinkado and knew that this had to be because of him. "... Is It Because Your Brother Is Trying To Harm You Instead Of Take Care Of You? Your Division Against Each Other Is Causing A Rift In The Dimension?" The Tyranophant gave an educated guess.
*rema looks down at the ground sadly* "i fear that we may be nearing the end of teor..." *a single tear slips from her eye and she wrings her hands together* "i just... i dont know what to do"

The Tyranophant felt bad for Rema and Teor. He really wanted to help, but Rema wasn't saying anything that sounded hopeful. "So You're Just Going To Give Up After All This Time?" he asked with a bit of frustration in his voice, "What Kind Of Guardian Would Just Give Up Like That? Maybe This Place Is Going To Hell Because You Won't Fight For It!" The Tyranophant's words may have been harsh, but they were true. At least, as true as he knew them to be. "If I Did That To The Veritas, More Than Just My Family Would Die. Countless Other Beings That I Sustain Would Die As Well. Do You Want To Be The Sole Cause Of All Of That Death And Destruction Just Because You Would Not Fight For Your Homeland?"

The Tyranophant felt bad for Rema and Teor. He really wanted to help, but Rema wasn't saying anything that sounded hopeful. "So You're Just Going To Give Up After All This Time?" he asked with a bit of frustration in his voice, "What Kind Of Guardian Would Just Give Up Like That? Maybe This Place Is Going To Hell Because You Won't Fight For It!" The Tyranophant's words may have been harsh, but they were true. At least, as true as he knew them to be. "If I Did That To The Veritas, More Than Just My Family Would Die. Countless Other Beings That I Sustain Would Die As Well. Do You Want To Be The Sole Cause Of All Of That Death And Destruction Just Because You Would Not Fight For Your Homeland?"
*rema glares at him angrily* "you really think im giving up? i have been fighting all my life and will continue to do so until i die... Do not be such a fool that you would misinterpret my words!" *her fists clench as she speaks and her tenous hold on the fabric of reality for teor slips, causing the very ground to shake* "i will not just sit by while my world dies but im too weak to do anything but hold it together!"

Rema reminded Ty-kun of himself when he was giving all of his energy to the Veritas during its creation as well as his wife to sustain both of their lives including his own and how tired he was when it came to keeping the three of them alive. So he felt sympathy for Rema. She even got angry like he did, and it made him less tense, for some reason, seeing her act like him. "... But You'll Let Your Power Destroy Teor, Huh?" he inquired of her, noting that the fabric of this reality was being destroyed by her, which he could visibly see with his Hyper Perception. "What You Need Is Something That Will Make You Stronger, Or Something That Will Ease The Strain Of Holding Teor Together." That was The Tyranophant's idea. "Anything Come To Mind?"

Rema reminded Ty-kun of himself when he was giving all of his energy to the Veritas during its creation as well as his wife to sustain both of their lives including his own and how tired he was when it came to keeping the three of them alive. So he felt sympathy for Rema. She even got angry like he did, and it made him less tense, for some reason, seeing her act like him. "... But You'll Let Your Power Destroy Teor, Huh?" he inquired of her, noting that the fabric of this reality was being destroyed by her, which he could visibly see with his Hyper Perception. "What You Need Is Something That Will Make You Stronger, Or Something That Will Ease The Strain Of Holding Teor Together." That was The Tyranophant's idea. "Anything Come To Mind?"
*rema nods and sits on the ground* "there is one method i know that will make me stronger... though i fear you will have to restrain me because while it is only temporary i will go insane from power..." *she closes her eyes and goes very still for a long moment. She finally opens her eyes but they are glowing a sapphire blue instead of their usual red*

Ty-kun couldn't help but laugh when Rema said she'd go insane. She was just like him, since he was always fighting The Insanity within himself. He had control over it, but it sometimes got the better of him. "Heh, You And I Are Alike In So Many Ways..." he said. "Alright, I'll Restrain You. Even If I Have To Give You A Taste Of My Own Insanity!" He was more or less joking, but he did understand the severity of the situation when it came to insanity. So he wouldn't take it lightly. "Whenever You're Ready," The Tyranophant said, waiting on Rema to do what she had to do. He'd be there to stop her, most definitely.

Ty-kun couldn't help but laugh when Rema said she'd go insane. She was just like him, since he was always fighting The Insanity within himself. He had control over it, but it sometimes got the better of him. "Heh, You And I Are Alike In So Many Ways..." he said. "Alright, I'll Restrain You. Even If I Have To Give You A Taste Of My Own Insanity!" He was more or less joking, but he did understand the severity of the situation when it came to insanity. So he wouldn't take it lightly. "Whenever You're Ready," The Tyranophant said, waiting on Rema to do what she had to do. He'd be there to stop her, most definitely.
*rema stops breathing as her eyes slowly turn from blue to white. She then stands up and shrugs off her cloak, stretching out her wings. An aura seems to surround her as the air heats up around them*

The Tyranophant remained wary of Rema, building up power of his own. It looked like a clear, crystalline energy that surrounded him and made his body seem like it was wavering. His hair stood up on end and his fists were clenched, as if he was ready to fight. Suddenly, his eyes started to change from crystal blue to a deep red, a sanguine gleam in his eyes shining as his Hyper Perception activated. "Don't Worry Rema..." Ty-kun said through grit teeth, "... I Won't Letcha Do Anything You Might Regret..." He had to control himself and Rema at the same time, but the former wasn't a difficult task anymore. The Insanity within him was dormant and basically only brought out when he altered his energy to become it. Otherwise, he was completely cleansed of its presence.

The Tyranophant remained wary of Rema, building up power of his own. It looked like a clear, crystalline energy that surrounded him and made his body seem like it was wavering. His hair stood up on end and his fists were clenched, as if he was ready to fight. Suddenly, his eyes started to change from crystal blue to a deep red, a sanguine gleam in his eyes shining as his Hyper Perception activated. "Don't Worry Rema..." Ty-kun said through grit teeth, "... I Won't Letcha Do Anything You Might Regret..." He had to control himself and Rema at the same time, but the former wasn't a difficult task anymore. The Insanity within him was dormant and basically only brought out when he altered his energy to become it. Otherwise, he was completely cleansed of its presence.
*rema stares at ty-kun for a long moment before lifting her hand and blasting him with a steady stream of fire* "why do you come here" *she inquires of the tyranophant* "why do you come to a broken world?" *her energy seeps into the ground as she speaks, fixing teor slowly and sowing up the cracks in reality* "answer me or die a painful death"

Fortunately for Ty-kun, he had mastery over all of the seven primary elements, plus twelve secondary and tertiary elements from the seven. Fire was inclusive.

His own hands became emblazed and he reached up to catch the fire, collecting it into a large ball as the stream continued to try to burn him. "I Have Come Here To Help You Repair This World And Also To Make This World A Friend Of My Dimension, As I Do With All Otherworlds I Come In Contact With." The fire ball became large and congested the more Rema poured her energy into it, but the blazing hands of The Tyranophant kept it all at bay right in front of him; under control. "I Seek To Bring Peace And Harmony And Stability To The Dimensions Through My Own, And Establish A Good, Meaningful Relationship Between Them As Well." The Tyranophant's aura kept him from feeling any extraneous effects of the fire, as well as his body made of indestructible crystal.

Fortunately for Ty-kun, he had mastery over all of the seven primary elements, plus twelve secondary and tertiary elements from the seven. Fire was inclusive.

His own hands became emblazed and he reached up to catch the fire, collecting it into a large ball as the stream continued to try to burn him. "I Have Come Here To Help You Repair This World And Also To Make This World A Friend Of My Dimension, As I Do With All Otherworlds I Come In Contact With." The fire ball became large and congested the more Rema poured her energy into it, but the blazing hands of The Tyranophant kept it all at bay right in front of him; under control. "I Seek To Bring Peace And Harmony And Stability To The Dimensions Through My Own, And Establish A Good, Meaningful Relationship Between Them As Well." The Tyranophant's aura kept him from feeling any extraneous effects of the fire, as well as his body made of indestructible crystal.
*rema stops the stream of fire and laughs* "you really think there can be peace between worlds?! Its hilarious that you think peace is possible without the murder of innocent people!" *she pulls out a knife and points it at ty-kun*

"Yes, I Do Believe That There Can Be Peace Without Murder!" The Tyranophant cried as he raised his hand holding the ball of fire up into the air, "I've Seen It Done Before! Made It Happen! You Just Have To Be Willing To Do So And It Will Be So!" He clenched his flaming fist around the giant fireball, which molded to fit his hand as a long spear. The fire became a javelin of lightning the more it was compressed, and Ty-kun cocked his burning fist back to throw the bolt. "It's Up To YOU To Figure Out How To Make Your World Peaceful! All I Can Do Is Help Make That A Reality!" He didn't tell her that he was a Djinni and granted wishes, too, with his phenomenal powers, as he was capable of doing.

Without much of an extra thought, The Tyranophant chucked the spear of lightning directly at the knife, using it as a lightning rod so that Rema would be electrocuted when the knife was hit. He intended to stun and hopefully paralyze her, but not to the point where she couldn't continue doing what she was doing for Teor -- just so that she couldn't physically attack. It seemed like all she needed was to have her energy flowing in order to help the poor world, so he would leave her energy channels unaffected by the paralyzing lightning bolt.

"Yes, I Do Believe That There Can Be Peace Without Murder!" The Tyranophant cried as he raised his hand holding the ball of fire up into the air, "I've Seen It Done Before! Made It Happen! You Just Have To Be Willing To Do So And It Will Be So!" He clenched his flaming fist around the giant fireball, which molded to fit his hand as a long spear. The fire became a javelin of lightning the more it was compressed, and Ty-kun cocked his burning fist back to throw the bolt. "It's Up To YOU To Figure Out How To Make Your World Peaceful! All I Can Do Is Help Make That A Reality!" He didn't tell her that he was a Djinni and granted wishes, too, with his phenomenal powers, as he was capable of doing.

Without much of an extra thought, The Tyranophant chucked the spear of lightning directly at the knife, using it as a lightning rod so that Rema would be electrocuted when the knife was hit. He intended to stun and hopefully paralyze her, but not to the point where she couldn't continue doing what she was doing for Teor -- just so that she couldn't physically attack. It seemed like all she needed was to have her energy flowing in order to help the poor world, so he would leave her energy channels unaffected by the paralyzing lightning bolt.
*rema growls ferally as the lightning courses through her body, twitching uncontrollably. the knife falls from her hand and she falls to her knees* "no, how is this possible!!" *she clutches her burnt hand* "how... Did... You... " *she shakes her head and puts her hands on the ground, leaking energy faster than before*

The Tyranophant saw that Rema was down, hopefully no longer wishing to put up a fight. "It's Because I'm The Tyranophant," he said triumphantly, a smirk on his face. He saw energy pour from Rema and was pleased. "I'm A God In My World, And I Take That With Me Everywhere I Go!" It was true that he was a God in the Veritas, and that there were many other Gods and Goddesses, but he was the most powerful, even though he wasn't in his most powerful form. "I Have Powers That Are Beyond Comprehension!" He wasn't trying to toot his own horn, but he had to explain himself. "I Know My Own Power, And I Have Mastered It."

With Rema now pouring energy into Teor at a faster rate, The Tyranophant could see that things were starting to come together because of that. If Rema was under control now, then Teor would probably be saved. If not, however... The Tyranophant would keep fighting, and he'd use more of his powers to keep Rema at bay. "I'm Doing This For You And Your People," he said tenderly, his voice echoing as he spoke, "So I'll Do Whatever It Takes To Help You Out... Even If It Means I Hafta Rough You Up A Bit." Ty-kun chuckled.

The Tyranophant saw that Rema was down, hopefully no longer wishing to put up a fight. "It's Because I'm The Tyranophant," he said triumphantly, a smirk on his face. He saw energy pour from Rema and was pleased. "I'm A God In My World, And I Take That With Me Everywhere I Go!" It was true that he was a God in the Veritas, and that there were many other Gods and Goddesses, but he was the most powerful, even though he wasn't in his most powerful form. "I Have Powers That Are Beyond Comprehension!" He wasn't trying to toot his own horn, but he had to explain himself. "I Know My Own Power, And I Have Mastered It."

With Rema now pouring energy into Teor at a faster rate, The Tyranophant could see that things were starting to come together because of that. If Rema was under control now, then Teor would probably be saved. If not, however... The Tyranophant would keep fighting, and he'd use more of his powers to keep Rema at bay. "I'm Doing This For You And Your People," he said tenderly, his voice echoing as he spoke, "So I'll Do Whatever It Takes To Help You Out... Even If It Means I Hafta Rough You Up A Bit." Ty-kun chuckled.
*rema growls angrily* "rough me up huh? Ill show you rough... weakling" *she throws him back with her mind and smiles grimly* "you think your powerful but nobody is that strong... So die and prove that you are a normal deity!!" *she shouts at him*

The Tyranophant was also psychic, so when Rema tried to throw him back with her mind, his Hyper Perception coupled with his psychic abilities allowed him to negate the force of her mental attack, but he was still sent flying back a bit because it caught him by surprise. "Guess I'll Just Hafta Prove It To Ya," The Tyranophant said. "Don't Blame Me If I End Up Messing You Up!!" Granted, that wasn't the goal, so he was going to hold back, but he needed to know just how much of his power he needed to use first. He'd have to test the waters, starting with his signature technique -- Absolute Punishment.

"Absolute Punishment!" The Tyranophant cried out, the force that was shot from Rema's mind repelling and going back to her own head with a snap to knock her back like it reflected the energy. "My Absolute Punishment Takes On Many Forms -- Any Form I Want. In Any Instance, I Can Deal A Type Of Punishment To Whatever I Want To Based On What Has Already Occurred To Allow Me To Do So." It was as simple as making a consequence happen for anything else that happened. This consequence he dealt out was Rema's mental force being shot back at her.

"I Don't Know If You're Immune To The Elements, But..." The Tyranophant clenched his fist, causing a tremor to occur in the air, "I'm Going To Try Whatever I've Got!" Suddenly the tremor became more violent, and The Tyranophant cried, "TREMBLE!!" as the particles in the atmosphere started to vibrate at a high speed, literally making everything tremble with his power. It threatened to break Rema apart by violent quaking of the very air itself. To the naked eye, it would look like there were double or triple of whatever was within the radius of his 'Tremble' technique, as the particles were vibrating so intensely, they created afterimages. He would only use enough power to make Rema feel pain, but not actually tear her apart with the particle vibration.

The Tyranophant was also psychic, so when Rema tried to throw him back with her mind, his Hyper Perception coupled with his psychic abilities allowed him to negate the force of her mental attack, but he was still sent flying back a bit because it caught him by surprise. "Guess I'll Just Hafta Prove It To Ya," The Tyranophant said. "Don't Blame Me If I End Up Messing You Up!!" Granted, that wasn't the goal, so he was going to hold back, but he needed to know just how much of his power he needed to use first. He'd have to test the waters, starting with his signature technique -- Absolute Punishment.

"Absolute Punishment!" The Tyranophant cried out, the force that was shot from Rema's mind repelling and going back to her own head with a snap to knock her back like it reflected the energy. "My Absolute Punishment Takes On Many Forms -- Any Form I Want. In Any Instance, I Can Deal A Type Of Punishment To Whatever I Want To Based On What Has Already Occurred To Allow Me To Do So." It was as simple as making a consequence happen for anything else that happened. This consequence he dealt out was Rema's mental force being shot back at her.

"I Don't Know If You're Immune To The Elements, But..." The Tyranophant clenched his fist, causing a tremor to occur in the air, "I'm Going To Try Whatever I've Got!" Suddenly the tremor became more violent, and The Tyranophant cried, "TREMBLE!!" as the particles in the atmosphere started to vibrate at a high speed, literally making everything tremble with his power. It threatened to break Rema apart by violent quaking of the very air itself. To the naked eye, it would look like there were double or triple of whatever was within the radius of his 'Tremble' technique, as the particles were vibrating so intensely, they created afterimages. He would only use enough power to make Rema feel pain, but not actually tear her apart with the particle vibration.
*rema screams in pain* "what are you... Ahh it hurts... please... Stop... " *she begs, sobbing as she is wracked with even more pain. this tyranophant is stronger than anything she had ever faced and if she was in her right mind she would be afraid*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back