• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Once Rema agreed to let The Tyranophant allow the Veritas to help this dimension, he immediately opened up a Dimension Gate that was extremely large, a great deal of energy pouring out from the other side. There were beautiful crystal constructs and vivid colors all about, the energy streams easily able to fill the crevices of this other dimension.

However, it seemed like Rema was on her last leg and The Tyranophant giving her energy wasn't enough. "J-Just Hold On A Little Longer And I'll Have My People Get With Your People And It'll All Be Cupcakes And Ice Cream!" he said. At that point, The Tyranophant summoned from the Veritas those known as the Tensei, a species of being that were the offspring of him in his most powerful form. The entire race of people had Godly powers and were capable of doing feats that normal people with superpowers could not. They were each individually different from the next, but all seemingly the similar image of the same person, both male and female -- something like the species of humans were with their races.

"Bring 'Er Down, Boys!" The Tyranophant yelled to the Tensei, who floated down into the area from the gigantic Dimension Gate. Behind them there was a small planet that was capable of fitting through the Dimension Gate, which they seemed to live on with other beings. "Here," The Tyranophant said to Rema, turning to her as he let the influx of energy try to rejuvenate the dying realm that was Teor, "Let Your World Siphon Energy From This Planet So That Your People Will Be Strong And Formidable. The Link Will Be Established Once You Allow This Planet To Rest In Your Solar System." It was about the size of a moon, so it was rather small, but it had great life booming on it, and with that Life Energy from this planet, The Tyranophant sought to bring life back to Teor. "If You Decline My Offer, I Will Take Everything Back And Leave You Be, But..." The Tyranophant started to look at her tenderly; compassionately, and with goodwill. "I Won't Let You Die." Hopefully she was still conscious to consent.

Once Rema agreed to let The Tyranophant allow the Veritas to help this dimension, he immediately opened up a Dimension Gate that was extremely large, a great deal of energy pouring out from the other side. There were beautiful crystal constructs and vivid colors all about, the energy streams easily able to fill the crevices of this other dimension.

However, it seemed like Rema was on her last leg and The Tyranophant giving her energy wasn't enough. "J-Just Hold On A Little Longer And I'll Have My People Get With Your People And It'll All Be Cupcakes And Ice Cream!" he said. At that point, The Tyranophant summoned from the Veritas those known as the Tensei, a species of being that were the offspring of him in his most powerful form. The entire race of people had Godly powers and were capable of doing feats that normal people with superpowers could not. They were each individually different from the next, but all seemingly the similar image of the same person, both male and female -- something like the species of humans were with their races.

"Bring 'Er Down, Boys!" The Tyranophant yelled to the Tensei, who floated down into the area from the gigantic Dimension Gate. Behind them there was a small planet that was capable of fitting through the Dimension Gate, which they seemed to live on with other beings. "Here," The Tyranophant said to Rema, turning to her as he let the influx of energy try to rejuvenate the dying realm that was Teor, "Let Your World Siphon Energy From This Planet So That Your People Will Be Strong And Formidable. The Link Will Be Established Once You Allow This Planet To Rest In Your Solar System." It was about the size of a moon, so it was rather small, but it had great life booming on it, and with that Life Energy from this planet, The Tyranophant sought to bring life back to Teor. "If You Decline My Offer, I Will Take Everything Back And Leave You Be, But..." The Tyranophant started to look at her tenderly; compassionately, and with goodwill. "I Won't Let You Die." Hopefully she was still conscious to consent.
*rema laughs weakly* "what are cupcakes and ice cream?" *she nods when he asks her consent, though she has no idea what she is agreeing to as her life begins to fade*

It was clear that Rema was not going to make it, no matter what The Tyranophant did to try to heal her. His final option was to give her a new soul, since he had power over souls as well, but he knew that her body may not accept it and it might have just been too weak to begin with.

Still, he had to try something.

"Cupcakes And Ice Cream?" he asked in a shaky voice, saying, "They Are Really Sweet Treats. When I Heal You Up, Everything Will Be Sweet." He couldn't figure out what the problem was with Rema, but he knew that he could extend her life for a little longer if he had the Tensei to use their healing powers, as well -- those of them that had healing powers, that is. "Come On, Guys! Healers! Do Your Stuff!" The Tensei would come down as a group, many of them looking like priests. These were the healers, who would hover over Rema and extend their hands, trying their best to heal her body and extend her life.

The Tyranophant looked expectantly at Rema, hoping that she would come through. If she was the guardian of this place, who knows what would happen if she died? Not to mention, what would her people do? And what of her brother? Would Ty have to fight him because of a misunderstanding? There was so much that was going on... He had to gain control of the situation fast.

It was clear that Rema was not going to make it, no matter what The Tyranophant did to try to heal her. His final option was to give her a new soul, since he had power over souls as well, but he knew that her body may not accept it and it might have just been too weak to begin with.

Still, he had to try something.

"Cupcakes And Ice Cream?" he asked in a shaky voice, saying, "They Are Really Sweet Treats. When I Heal You Up, Everything Will Be Sweet." He couldn't figure out what the problem was with Rema, but he knew that he could extend her life for a little longer if he had the Tensei to use their healing powers, as well -- those of them that had healing powers, that is. "Come On, Guys! Healers! Do Your Stuff!" The Tensei would come down as a group, many of them looking like priests. These were the healers, who would hover over Rema and extend their hands, trying their best to heal her body and extend her life.

The Tyranophant looked expectantly at Rema, hoping that she would come through. If she was the guardian of this place, who knows what would happen if she died? Not to mention, what would her people do? And what of her brother? Would Ty have to fight him because of a misunderstanding? There was so much that was going on... He had to gain control of the situation fast.
(how do you understand her brother so well?) *remas eyes snap open and the tensei become stone* "why will everything become sweet?!" *she asks him, more alert than before. Off to the side a man identicle to rema lowers his hand and hides behind a tree*

(Hahaha, It Was A Lucky Guess. XD)

When Rema suddenly opened her eyes and became alert, Ty-kun knew it was because she was healed... Or, that was his assumption. It wasn't until he noticed that the Tensei had been turned to stone that he began to grow angry. She clearly didn't understand his lingo, and he didn't feel like explaining now that he was upset. "Ain't Nothin' Gonna Be Sweet If You're Gonna Turn My People To Stone!" he exclaimed. "We Don't Have To Risk Our Lives Trying To Heal You At All!" The Tyranophant -- who had control over all of the elements -- was able to turn the Tensei back from stone to normal flesh with a little control over the earth element, but he sent them away because he saw that Rema was either not in control of her power or she was blatantly being hostile. "I Warn You Now Not To Be Hostile Towards Us, Or We WILL Go To War!" He was still a tyrant, after all, despite also being a hierophant and a guy seeking peace throughout the dimensions.

Ty's eyes flashed red when he sensed another presence nearby. He yelled out, "Hey! I Know You're Out There! I Can Sense Powerful Energy! Come Out Right Now And Explain Yourself!" It seemed like The Tyranophant wasn't happy with what just happened.

(Hahaha, It Was A Lucky Guess. XD)

When Rema suddenly opened her eyes and became alert, Ty-kun knew it was because she was healed... Or, that was his assumption. It wasn't until he noticed that the Tensei had been turned to stone that he began to grow angry. She clearly didn't understand his lingo, and he didn't feel like explaining now that he was upset. "Ain't Nothin' Gonna Be Sweet If You're Gonna Turn My People To Stone!" he exclaimed. "We Don't Have To Risk Our Lives Trying To Heal You At All!" The Tyranophant -- who had control over all of the elements -- was able to turn the Tensei back from stone to normal flesh with a little control over the earth element, but he sent them away because he saw that Rema was either not in control of her power or she was blatantly being hostile. "I Warn You Now Not To Be Hostile Towards Us, Or We WILL Go To War!" He was still a tyrant, after all, despite also being a hierophant and a guy seeking peace throughout the dimensions.

Ty's eyes flashed red when he sensed another presence nearby. He yelled out, "Hey! I Know You're Out There! I Can Sense Powerful Energy! Come Out Right Now And Explain Yourself!" It seemed like The Tyranophant wasn't happy with what just happened.
*rema blinks* "wait... I didnt do that..." *the man steps out from behind the tree* "you were killing my sister" *he says as he glares at ty*

Ty-kun would eye the man that stepped forth from behind the tree, checking him out to see if he was good or evil. When he said that Ty was 'killing his sister', he realized that this man was her brother. But he couldn't understand why he was killing her. "I Was Saving Her Life," The Tyranophant said in his own defense, "She Tried To Fight Me And Grew Weary. All I Did Was Share The Energy I Had To Spare With Her, But It Didn't Seem To Be Working." As all of the other things happened in the background, Ty-kun asked the man, "What Was I Doing That Was Killing Her, And Why Was It Killing Her?" He needed to know so that he could refrain from doing so as the Veritas made its connections to Teor.

Ty-kun would eye the man that stepped forth from behind the tree, checking him out to see if he was good or evil. When he said that Ty was 'killing his sister', he realized that this man was her brother. But he couldn't understand why he was killing her. "I Was Saving Her Life," The Tyranophant said in his own defense, "She Tried To Fight Me And Grew Weary. All I Did Was Share The Energy I Had To Spare With Her, But It Didn't Seem To Be Working." As all of the other things happened in the background, Ty-kun asked the man, "What Was I Doing That Was Killing Her, And Why Was It Killing Her?" He needed to know so that he could refrain from doing so as the Veritas made its connections to Teor.
"she has self healing abilities and outside influence stops it" *he scratches his head* "who even are you people?"

If Ty-kun knew that Rema could heal herself, he wouldn't have been so worried. Regardless, she was going to be fine, so that was all there was to it. As for who he was...

"I Am The Tyranophant Of The Veritas, Come To Link Worlds And Help Make This World Safer And Better. My People, The Tensei, Are Here To Meet With Your People So That They Can Join Forces And All May Live Happily Instead Of In Fear."

If Ty-kun knew that Rema could heal herself, he wouldn't have been so worried. Regardless, she was going to be fine, so that was all there was to it. As for who he was...

"I Am The Tyranophant Of The Veritas, Come To Link Worlds And Help Make This World Safer And Better. My People, The Tensei, Are Here To Meet With Your People So That They Can Join Forces And All May Live Happily Instead Of In Fear."
"oh trust me, she will not be fine" *the man, having read ty's thoughts smiles* "my name is shinkado orimouri" *he puts his hand out to shake*

"Ohhh, Psychic, Is Ya?" The Tyranophant asked jokingly, snickering a bit. "So Am I." He extended his hand to shake Shinkado's hand, but was worried about Rema. "She's Not Going To Be Fine?" he wondered, looking a bit concerned, "Well, Why Not?" The Tyranophant didn't understand the customs of this dimension at all, as they all seemed strange and depressing. "Is She Going To Die?" The Tyranophant inquired, looking to Rema with worry in his eyes.

"Ohhh, Psychic, Is Ya?" The Tyranophant asked jokingly, snickering a bit. "So Am I." He extended his hand to shake Shinkado's hand, but was worried about Rema. "She's Not Going To Be Fine?" he wondered, looking a bit concerned, "Well, Why Not?" The Tyranophant didn't understand the customs of this dimension at all, as they all seemed strange and depressing. "Is She Going To Die?" The Tyranophant inquired, looking to Rema with worry in his eyes.
**shinkado shakes his head* "she will not die... But she will have to live with the guilt forever"

These people were something else. Strange and secretive about their ways. Well, the Veritas had its secrets, too, so Ty-kun couldn't blame them. "Guilt?" Ty-kun asked as he withdrew his hand and slipped it into his pocket, "What Are You Talking About, Shinkado?" The Tyranophant wanted to know more about what was going on... Mostly to see if he could help or at least understand. "Can You Give Me A Clue As To What's Going On Around Here? At Least More Than What Rema Has Given Me? She Hasn't Said Much..."

These people were something else. Strange and secretive about their ways. Well, the Veritas had its secrets, too, so Ty-kun couldn't blame them. "Guilt?" Ty-kun asked as he withdrew his hand and slipped it into his pocket, "What Are You Talking About, Shinkado?" The Tyranophant wanted to know more about what was going on... Mostly to see if he could help or at least understand. "Can You Give Me A Clue As To What's Going On Around Here? At Least More Than What Rema Has Given Me? She Hasn't Said Much..."
"basically i am going to destroy this world and her in the process"

The Tyranophant was confused. "Wait, WHAT?" He shook his head in disbelief for a moment, then looked back to Shinkado. "You're Going To DESTROY This Place AND Your SISTER?!" The Tyranophant suddenly felt compelled to protect the poor girl, but he was also not sure how he could help her if she couldn't receive energy from other things without dying. She was a fragile little protector of this world, she was. "Why Would You Want To Destroy This Place And Your Sister? And Do You Think I'm Going To Just Let You For No Reason At All?" Ty-kun wasn't called 'The Tyranophant' for no reason, and he was a tyrant with great power. He could already do so much for this place, giving it a great deal of his energy from out of the Veritas without breaking a sweat. And he hadn't even used any of his techniques yet. "Unless You Give Me A Good Reason, I'm Gonna Hafta Stop Ya Right There, Sir."

The Tyranophant was confused. "Wait, WHAT?" He shook his head in disbelief for a moment, then looked back to Shinkado. "You're Going To DESTROY This Place AND Your SISTER?!" The Tyranophant suddenly felt compelled to protect the poor girl, but he was also not sure how he could help her if she couldn't receive energy from other things without dying. She was a fragile little protector of this world, she was. "Why Would You Want To Destroy This Place And Your Sister? And Do You Think I'm Going To Just Let You For No Reason At All?" Ty-kun wasn't called 'The Tyranophant' for no reason, and he was a tyrant with great power. He could already do so much for this place, giving it a great deal of his energy from out of the Veritas without breaking a sweat. And he hadn't even used any of his techniques yet. "Unless You Give Me A Good Reason, I'm Gonna Hafta Stop Ya Right There, Sir."
*shinkado snnrts* "i should be king of this world but darling sister stole that titl. Now that you nearly killed her it makes my job easier. Rema mumbles something to ty quietly, not moving*

"Oh, So You're Jealous Of Your Sister, Huh?" The Tyranophant inquired with a vehement tone, starting to show his tyrannical side, "Well, Sucks For You, Cuz I Ain't Gonna Let A Bastard Who Wants To Kill His Own Sister For A Title And Destroy His Homeworld Rule Without A Fight!" Ty-kun was about to attack, his crystal blue eyes turning a deep red, but then Rema whispered something to him that he couldn't hear. "What Is It, Rema?" Ty-kun asked, "Is There Any Way To Heal You?"

"Oh, So You're Jealous Of Your Sister, Huh?" The Tyranophant inquired with a vehement tone, starting to show his tyrannical side, "Well, Sucks For You, Cuz I Ain't Gonna Let A Bastard Who Wants To Kill His Own Sister For A Title And Destroy His Homeworld Rule Without A Fight!" Ty-kun was about to attack, his crystal blue eyes turning a deep red, but then Rema whispered something to him that he couldn't hear. "What Is It, Rema?" Ty-kun asked, "Is There Any Way To Heal You?"
*remas eyes flash green and ty flies back involuntarily* "yeah" *shinkado laughs* "run back where you came from"

Taken off guard by the sudden power dragging him backward, The Tyranophant was yanked a good bit before he broke free of the power all on his own -- rather easily, at that. "Alright..." he grumbled, the world around him starting to tremble, "I'm Through Talking." His 'Hyper Perception' activated and his eyes flashed a sanguine gleam. "Absolution; Absolute Punishment!" he cried out, "Anti!" Around his body, a field of nullified non-energy would appear that would make him invulnerable to all forms of energy and attack. It was clear, but it flickered like static, and it seemed to bend space and time around itself, making the dimensional energy unstable. "I'd Love To See You Try That Again With My 'Anti' Activated. I'm Going To Give You The 'Absolute Punishment' You Deserve!" Ty started charging up for something, the field of non-energy expanding as he did...

Taken off guard by the sudden power dragging him backward, The Tyranophant was yanked a good bit before he broke free of the power all on his own -- rather easily, at that. "Alright..." he grumbled, the world around him starting to tremble, "I'm Through Talking." His 'Hyper Perception' activated and his eyes flashed a sanguine gleam. "Absolution; Absolute Punishment!" he cried out, "Anti!" Around his body, a field of nullified non-energy would appear that would make him invulnerable to all forms of energy and attack. It was clear, but it flickered like static, and it seemed to bend space and time around itself, making the dimensional energy unstable. "I'd Love To See You Try That Again With My 'Anti' Activated. I'm Going To Give You The 'Absolute Punishment' You Deserve!" Ty started charging up for something, the field of non-energy expanding as he did...
*rema stands up and ignoring ty, faces shinkado with her sword drawn. Immense power radiating off of her, far stronger than before*

It seemed like Rema was active now and capable of moving on her own, probably recovering on her own. She was probably trying to protect Ty-kun from Shinkado, but The Tyranophant did not need any protection -- she was the one that needed it. Now, even in her state of being empowered, he was unsure of if she was stable enough to fight, and so would fight Shinkado on her side. "Antimatter," The Tyranophant called out, causing his barrier of 'Anti-Energy' to shoot out like a beam straight for Shinkado. It would destroy any form of matter that it touched, being antimatter and all. The barrier around Ty-kun did not waver, however, even as it was launched out as a beam, in case they tried to control his body involuntarily again. The beam fired from the barrier and the barrier stayed erect.

It seemed like Rema was active now and capable of moving on her own, probably recovering on her own. She was probably trying to protect Ty-kun from Shinkado, but The Tyranophant did not need any protection -- she was the one that needed it. Now, even in her state of being empowered, he was unsure of if she was stable enough to fight, and so would fight Shinkado on her side. "Antimatter," The Tyranophant called out, causing his barrier of 'Anti-Energy' to shoot out like a beam straight for Shinkado. It would destroy any form of matter that it touched, being antimatter and all. The barrier around Ty-kun did not waver, however, even as it was launched out as a beam, in case they tried to control his body involuntarily again. The beam fired from the barrier and the barrier stayed erect.
*the beam stops in the air when rema raises her free hand. She turns to give him a look that says not to involve himself in her fight*

The Tyranophant was surprised that Rema could control the antimatter that he sent out, but it would be short lived since it was also part of his own power. He could alter it to whatever he wanted it to be. He could read Rema's mind and knew she didn't want him to be involved in the fight, but he was now fighting for personal reasons just because he was a little pissed off. Such is a tyrant. "Anti," he said again, negating Rema's control over it by causing the antimatter to shift to non-energy that opposed whatever she used to stop it before. The Tyranophant explained, "Whenever I Use 'Anti', I Can Make The Opposing Forces Or Energies Of Anything That Comes In Contact With It, Nullifying What Tries To Stop It And Wiping It Out Of Existence." Essentially, this is what The Tyranophant sought to do to Shinkado. He raised his hand forcefully and the beam became a whip, which The Tyranophant cracked at Shinkado, ready to wipe out his existence and nullify anything that he or Rema did to counteract it. The best thing to do was to dodge, but The Tyranophant was the relentless type when he was angry. He wouldn't be satisfied until something was destroyed.

The Tyranophant was surprised that Rema could control the antimatter that he sent out, but it would be short lived since it was also part of his own power. He could alter it to whatever he wanted it to be. He could read Rema's mind and knew she didn't want him to be involved in the fight, but he was now fighting for personal reasons just because he was a little pissed off. Such is a tyrant. "Anti," he said again, negating Rema's control over it by causing the antimatter to shift to non-energy that opposed whatever she used to stop it before. The Tyranophant explained, "Whenever I Use 'Anti', I Can Make The Opposing Forces Or Energies Of Anything That Comes In Contact With It, Nullifying What Tries To Stop It And Wiping It Out Of Existence." Essentially, this is what The Tyranophant sought to do to Shinkado. He raised his hand forcefully and the beam became a whip, which The Tyranophant cracked at Shinkado, ready to wipe out his existence and nullify anything that he or Rema did to counteract it. The best thing to do was to dodge, but The Tyranophant was the relentless type when he was angry. He wouldn't be satisfied until something was destroyed.
*shinkado senses the danger and disappears*

The Tyranophant withdraws his whip of non-energy back into his barrier with a yank of his hand. "Shit, I Had That Son Of A Bitch," he swore, eyeing around to see if he could sense Shinkado somewhere. He could have disappeared to anywhere, even outside of this realm again.

Even so, Ty-kun hovered closer to Rema with a disgruntled attitude and asked her, "What Was That All About? You Two Are A Mighty Suspicious Bunch. But He's Clearly Evil." Ty-kun looked down. "Or At Least Misguided. And I Don't Think Someone Like Him Should Be Ruling This World." Though it really wasn't his place to say, since he wasn't from this dimension, but they were trying to connect dimensions, so it became his problem when the Veritas and Teor were trying to link.

"Are You Alright?" Ty-kun asked Rema, inspecting her from within his barrier. He didn't know if Shinkado would try a sneak attack, so he didn't dispel his 'Anti' barrier just yet. But he was able to control what came in and out of it, so he was capable of speaking clearly without the barrier nullifying the sound. Just to be clear about how he was talking audibly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back