• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
A Dimension Gate opened up to a random dimension that was unknown to the Veritas, allowing the advocate of the Veritas Planet -- known as 'The Tyranophant', which is a 'Tyrant Hierophant' -- to pass through. "Geez, Where In The Hell Am I?" he said, ruffling his crystalline silver hair that rippled with color with his gloved hand. He heard something as soon as he entered this new dimension: "Hi." Unsure of where it came from, The Tyranophant simply smiled nervously and waved his hand awkwardly at... Whatever it was, sporting his black and gray vest and pants with zigzagging designs. One clump of his crystalline hair was over one of his crystal blue eyes. "Hi?" he responded in question to what had spoken to him.

A Dimension Gate opened up to a random dimension that was unknown to the Veritas, allowing the advocate of the Veritas Planet -- known as 'The Tyranophant', which is a 'Tyrant Hierophant' -- to pass through. "Geez, Where In The Hell Am I?" he said, ruffling his crystalline silver hair that rippled with color with his gloved hand. He heard something as soon as he entered this new dimension: "Hi." Unsure of where it came from, The Tyranophant simply smiled nervously and waved his hand awkwardly at... Whatever it was, sporting his black and gray vest and pants with zigzagging designs. One clump of his crystalline hair was over one of his crystal blue eyes. "Hi?" he responded in question to what had spoken to him.
*the voice seems to come from behind him* "wh...who are you?" *it asks, trembling*

In this random dimension, The Tyranophant turned to meet the voice that was speaking to him, saying, "I'm Called 'The Tyranophant' From The Veritas Dimension. But You Can Call Me Ty, Or Even Ty-kun." He slipped his hands into his pockets and casually hovered closer. "What's Your Name? And What Are You, Anyway? And Better Even, Where The Hell Am I?" So many questions for one that seemed to be intimidated by the presence of The Tyranophant, but he was used to people being afraid of him. He just tried his best to be as placid as possible. "I'm Here Trying To Connect Other Dimensions To Mine So That The Dimensions Can Live In Unified Harmony With Each Other."

In this random dimension, The Tyranophant turned to meet the voice that was speaking to him, saying, "I'm Called 'The Tyranophant' From The Veritas Dimension. But You Can Call Me Ty, Or Even Ty-kun." He slipped his hands into his pockets and casually hovered closer. "What's Your Name? And What Are You, Anyway? And Better Even, Where The Hell Am I?" So many questions for one that seemed to be intimidated by the presence of The Tyranophant, but he was used to people being afraid of him. He just tried his best to be as placid as possible. "I'm Here Trying To Connect Other Dimensions To Mine So That The Dimensions Can Live In Unified Harmony With Each Other."
*the girl shakes her head, her dirty white hair tangling* "i am rema orimouri and you are in teor... I am a neko/angel hybrid and i am the gaurdian of teor"

The Tyranophant raised a brow at Rema Orimouri, the neko/angel hybrid. "Teor, Huh?" he asked, looking around to try to get a good view of the place. "And You're The Guardian Eh? Well, I'm The Guardian Of The Veritas! Except I'm Only In My Planetary Guardian Form. I Have Higher And Lower Forms So That I Can Deal With The Veritas And Other Matters On A Higher Or Lower Scale." He paused and cocked his head to the side, wondering about Rema and Teor. "So What Kind Of Place Is Teor? You Seem Pretty Timid To Be A Guardian." He wasn't trying to insult her, he was just stating facts. "What Do You Do Here?"

The Tyranophant raised a brow at Rema Orimouri, the neko/angel hybrid. "Teor, Huh?" he asked, looking around to try to get a good view of the place. "And You're The Guardian Eh? Well, I'm The Guardian Of The Veritas! Except I'm Only In My Planetary Guardian Form. I Have Higher And Lower Forms So That I Can Deal With The Veritas And Other Matters On A Higher Or Lower Scale." He paused and cocked his head to the side, wondering about Rema and Teor. "So What Kind Of Place Is Teor? You Seem Pretty Timid To Be A Guardian." He wasn't trying to insult her, he was just stating facts. "What Do You Do Here?"
"its a very empty place... But peaceful... we dont get many visitors... Most of what i do is stop conflict and confront visitors... To make sure nobody wants to destroy teor... We are on the edge of reality itself" *she stares at him with red eyes*

It was clear that this place was pretty empty, from the looks of it. "Gee, I Thought It Was Just Dark In Here," The Tyranophant joked. "I'm Glad That You Are Able To Stop Conflict Here. That Means You Must Be Powerful To Protect The Entire Realm." He snorted. "I Have The Same Job Back Home, But I Own The Place, So It's Only Natural That I Do That, Ya Know?" He had a way of speaking that was kind of lax and had a bit of slang to it, but he was still a prominent figure.

"Yeah, I Love Me Some Stuff On The Edge Of Reality. My Wife Used To Love To Hang Out There," he said, chuckling. "I Don't Want To Destroy This Place... Not Much To Destroy, Anyway... But I Do Want To Connect The Veritas To This Place. It'll Bring In A Lot Of Traffic And I Can Bring You Some Planets, If You Want. I've Got More Than I Know What To Do With." He chuckled again.

It was clear that this place was pretty empty, from the looks of it. "Gee, I Thought It Was Just Dark In Here," The Tyranophant joked. "I'm Glad That You Are Able To Stop Conflict Here. That Means You Must Be Powerful To Protect The Entire Realm." He snorted. "I Have The Same Job Back Home, But I Own The Place, So It's Only Natural That I Do That, Ya Know?" He had a way of speaking that was kind of lax and had a bit of slang to it, but he was still a prominent figure.

"Yeah, I Love Me Some Stuff On The Edge Of Reality. My Wife Used To Love To Hang Out There," he said, chuckling. "I Don't Want To Destroy This Place... Not Much To Destroy, Anyway... But I Do Want To Connect The Veritas To This Place. It'll Bring In A Lot Of Traffic And I Can Bring You Some Planets, If You Want. I've Got More Than I Know What To Do With." He chuckled again.
*she looks around at the forest they are standing in* "dark?" *she tilts her head confused* "im not that powerful..." *she says, embarrassed* "its just my job" *she looks overwhelmed and worn out*

There wasn't much to see beyond the forest, and The Tyranophant's joke about it being too dark to see anything else seemed to go over the head of Rema. He sighed and said, "Eh, Nevermind. It Was A Joke." He paused. "Because There Ain't A Lot Here." He paused again. "... Ya Know?" He wondered if there was more to Teor than just this forest, but as it stood, this was the only thing that could be seen.

"You Aren't Powerful?" he asked with a bit of shock, "How Do You Protect This Place, Then? I'm Like, Way Powerful. I Fight Off Interdimensional Threats All The Time In My Thirteen Different Forms. The One I'm In Right Now Is The Seventh Form. So Even Right Now, I'm About At Half My Full Power." Still, The Tyranophant could do quite a lot. The poor angel girl looked tired, perhaps from taking care of Teor all by herself. "Hey, You Seem Pretty Ragged Over There," he had to say, "You... Need Some Help, Or Sum'n?"

There wasn't much to see beyond the forest, and The Tyranophant's joke about it being too dark to see anything else seemed to go over the head of Rema. He sighed and said, "Eh, Nevermind. It Was A Joke." He paused. "Because There Ain't A Lot Here." He paused again. "... Ya Know?" He wondered if there was more to Teor than just this forest, but as it stood, this was the only thing that could be seen.

"You Aren't Powerful?" he asked with a bit of shock, "How Do You Protect This Place, Then? I'm Like, Way Powerful. I Fight Off Interdimensional Threats All The Time In My Thirteen Different Forms. The One I'm In Right Now Is The Seventh Form. So Even Right Now, I'm About At Half My Full Power." Still, The Tyranophant could do quite a lot. The poor angel girl looked tired, perhaps from taking care of Teor all by herself. "Hey, You Seem Pretty Ragged Over There," he had to say, "You... Need Some Help, Or Sum'n?"
*rema looks down* "i hate to admit it but i am a little in over my head here... " *she watches as small flames dance between her fingertips* "i was given this job against my will 200 years ago and i havent rested since..." *she smiles wearily* "i do not wish to disturb your business... Sir..."

The Tyranophant was shocked to hear that Rema hadn't rested for two hundred years. No wonder she looked so worn out.

"Wow, You Really Need A Break, Then," he said sympathetically, gazing at the flame that lit up the dark forest a bit. "Why Not Let Me Help You? I Could Certainly Find A Means Of Rest For You..." The Tyranophant had to think for a moment, but when he got the thought, he snapped his fingers and said, "Hey! Just Show Me Where This Being That Gave You The Job Lives And We'll Talk It Out, Or Sum'n!" Now, usually The Tyranophant's talks led to fights because of his abrasive demeanor, but he was a kindly and humble being that didn't like to fight unnecessarily. It just ended up that way sometimes because of power struggles or differences in opinion. "Whaddaya Say? Will Ya Take Me To Them?"

The Tyranophant was shocked to hear that Rema hadn't rested for two hundred years. No wonder she looked so worn out.

"Wow, You Really Need A Break, Then," he said sympathetically, gazing at the flame that lit up the dark forest a bit. "Why Not Let Me Help You? I Could Certainly Find A Means Of Rest For You..." The Tyranophant had to think for a moment, but when he got the thought, he snapped his fingers and said, "Hey! Just Show Me Where This Being That Gave You The Job Lives And We'll Talk It Out, Or Sum'n!" Now, usually The Tyranophant's talks led to fights because of his abrasive demeanor, but he was a kindly and humble being that didn't like to fight unnecessarily. It just ended up that way sometimes because of power struggles or differences in opinion. "Whaddaya Say? Will Ya Take Me To Them?"
*rema looks at him* "i cannot take you to someone who is no longer living... " *her ears twitch* "i must not take a break until i myself am dead"

There was the sound of glass cracking and the face of The Tyranophant going stale with a distant looking smile on his face, as if he'd just received news that he wasn't prepared to hear and couldn't believe it. "... I'm Sorry, What?" he asked, shaking his head, his face assuming a more proper, concerned expression, "Your ONLY Break Is When You're Dead? That's Like... You're Not Coming Back From That." The girl looked half dead already. Maybe she was close to her limit. The Tyranophant felt sorry for her and her situation, but he wanted to know what happened to the one that appointed her the job in the first place. "What Exactly Happened Here That Brought You To This Situation? What Happened To The One Who Gave You This Task?" He stopped to think deeply, then asked, "... What Exactly Happened To Teor...?" Maybe he could help with his numerous resources from the Veritas.

There was the sound of glass cracking and the face of The Tyranophant going stale with a distant looking smile on his face, as if he'd just received news that he wasn't prepared to hear and couldn't believe it. "... I'm Sorry, What?" he asked, shaking his head, his face assuming a more proper, concerned expression, "Your ONLY Break Is When You're Dead? That's Like... You're Not Coming Back From That." The girl looked half dead already. Maybe she was close to her limit. The Tyranophant felt sorry for her and her situation, but he wanted to know what happened to the one that appointed her the job in the first place. "What Exactly Happened Here That Brought You To This Situation? What Happened To The One Who Gave You This Task?" He stopped to think deeply, then asked, "... What Exactly Happened To Teor...?" Maybe he could help with his numerous resources from the Veritas.
"war happened" *she states simply* "lord signius... my father... Died protecting teor from invaders... They left few people alive and we have been rebuilding ever since... WE are actually standing in the middle of the largest city of teor...or at least... whats left of it"

It was a sad state of affairs that Teor was in because of the death of Rema's father, Lord Signius. The Tyranophant was devastated to hear that invaders had come to destroy Teor and that even for two hundred years, they couldn't rebuild. "... That's Terrible..." he said with grit teeth, looking down and away from Rema. He then looked around at the forest and saw that this, the largest city that was in Teor, wasn't much more than a forest. The place was relatively empty, especially for being the largest city. The Tyranophant wanted to do something about this matter. Anything at all.

"... If We Combine Our Resources And I Lend You My Aid, We Can Rebuild This Place In A Jiffy. But That's Not Going To Stop Invaders From Destroying It Again," The Tyranophant said. "Do You Think That Maybe We Should Go Find Those Invaders And Destroy Them? With My Kinda Power, It'll Be Easy To Destroy Anyone, No Sweat!" The Tyranophant was confident in his abilities, but he was still humble. People often confused his confidence with arrogance and thought he wasn't humble, when in actuality it was just that they couldn't deal with someone confident in their abilities. Mostly because other people were vastly insecure, even in other dimensions and universes. "Can We Do That?"

It was a sad state of affairs that Teor was in because of the death of Rema's father, Lord Signius. The Tyranophant was devastated to hear that invaders had come to destroy Teor and that even for two hundred years, they couldn't rebuild. "... That's Terrible..." he said with grit teeth, looking down and away from Rema. He then looked around at the forest and saw that this, the largest city that was in Teor, wasn't much more than a forest. The place was relatively empty, especially for being the largest city. The Tyranophant wanted to do something about this matter. Anything at all.

"... If We Combine Our Resources And I Lend You My Aid, We Can Rebuild This Place In A Jiffy. But That's Not Going To Stop Invaders From Destroying It Again," The Tyranophant said. "Do You Think That Maybe We Should Go Find Those Invaders And Destroy Them? With My Kinda Power, It'll Be Easy To Destroy Anyone, No Sweat!" The Tyranophant was confident in his abilities, but he was still humble. People often confused his confidence with arrogance and thought he wasn't humble, when in actuality it was just that they couldn't deal with someone confident in their abilities. Mostly because other people were vastly insecure, even in other dimensions and universes. "Can We Do That?"
"my brother is already hunting them... And we are pretty much rebuilt... " *she knocks on a tree and it rings like metal* "we have just taken to hiding when people show up..."

The Tyranophant crossed his arms. "That's No Way To Live, Hiding And Cowering In Fear Until You Die. You've Got To Do Something More Proactive. You Need Some Courage!" Perhaps, Rema's brother was the only one with such courageousness within him... How should Ty know? "Do You... Like Living Like This?" Ty-kun asked hesitantly, wondering if this was just how they lived because they preferred it.

The Tyranophant crossed his arms. "That's No Way To Live, Hiding And Cowering In Fear Until You Die. You've Got To Do Something More Proactive. You Need Some Courage!" Perhaps, Rema's brother was the only one with such courageousness within him... How should Ty know? "Do You... Like Living Like This?" Ty-kun asked hesitantly, wondering if this was just how they lived because they preferred it.
"what living in hovels?... Of course not..." *her eyes flash angrily as he had called her a coward and a white swoqd appears in her hand* "i am no cnward... my brother and i are the only ones here that are able to fight... though we do not prefer it... I Would easily crush you if i wanted to"

Now, The Tyranophant wasn't trying to call Rema or anyone a coward, but he did feel concern about how they lived in fear. When she drew a sword, his first instinct was to fight her since she thought she was big and bad. "That's Some Pretty Big Talk For Someone On Their Deathbed," he said, crossing his arms as he floated before her. "I'm Much More Powerful Than You Think. I Don't Just Protect My Dimension And Universe, I MADE Them." His crystal hair flared up as his crystal blue eyes shifted to red, his 'Hyper Perception' activating. "I Know How To Undo Other Dimensions, Too, If You Catch What I'm Saying."

Still, after what happened in the last realm The Tyranophant visited, he didn't want to cause anymore trouble amongst the dimensions. He didn't understand why everyone was so hostile towards him, but he wasn't ever going to take it like a bitch. "Before This Escalates Any Further, Let Me Help You! You Don't Like Living Like This And You've Got Someone Not Trying To Destroy You And To Help Make Things Better For You! Do You Really Want To Throw That Away?" Ty may have been benevolent, but he was still a tyrant. That much, he'd never stop being. "Think This Through," he warned carefully.

Now, The Tyranophant wasn't trying to call Rema or anyone a coward, but he did feel concern about how they lived in fear. When she drew a sword, his first instinct was to fight her since she thought she was big and bad. "That's Some Pretty Big Talk For Someone On Their Deathbed," he said, crossing his arms as he floated before her. "I'm Much More Powerful Than You Think. I Don't Just Protect My Dimension And Universe, I MADE Them." His crystal hair flared up as his crystal blue eyes shifted to red, his 'Hyper Perception' activating. "I Know How To Undo Other Dimensions, Too, If You Catch What I'm Saying."

Still, after what happened in the last realm The Tyranophant visited, he didn't want to cause anymore trouble amongst the dimensions. He didn't understand why everyone was so hostile towards him, but he wasn't ever going to take it like a bitch. "Before This Escalates Any Further, Let Me Help You! You Don't Like Living Like This And You've Got Someone Not Trying To Destroy You And To Help Make Things Better For You! Do You Really Want To Throw That Away?" Ty may have been benevolent, but he was still a tyrant. That much, he'd never stop being. "Think This Through," he warned carefully.
*rema glares at him* "you really think life here could be better?" *her sword disappears and she swoons, nearly collapsing as just the simple act of summoning her weapon took most of her remaining energy* "please... I Dont want to watch the people suffer anymore..." *she stares at him weakly for another moment before collapsing*

Somehow, The Tyranophant knew that this would be the outcome. His eyes returned to a crystal blue and his hair flopped back down, a clump covering one of his eyes. "Oh, Kid..." he'd say softly, catching Rema as she collapsed and slowly lowered her down to the ground, "... That's What I'm Here For!" The Tyranophant wasn't exactly a healer even though he had some healing powers, but that healing power was mostly for himself. Still, he could channel his energy into other beings and give them life, as he did in the Veritas.

He held his hands out over Rema as she was passed out on the ground, sending his energy through his hands and into her very soul. He was going to recharge her Life Energy so that she wouldn't be so weak and tired. The Tyranophant had power to spare, even when away from the Veritas, so he didn't need to worry about losing much of his own. It was the least he could do for her. After a while, she should have been healed, if all went well.

Somehow, The Tyranophant knew that this would be the outcome. His eyes returned to a crystal blue and his hair flopped back down, a clump covering one of his eyes. "Oh, Kid..." he'd say softly, catching Rema as she collapsed and slowly lowered her down to the ground, "... That's What I'm Here For!" The Tyranophant wasn't exactly a healer even though he had some healing powers, but that healing power was mostly for himself. Still, he could channel his energy into other beings and give them life, as he did in the Veritas.

He held his hands out over Rema as she was passed out on the ground, sending his energy through his hands and into her very soul. He was going to recharge her Life Energy so that she wouldn't be so weak and tired. The Tyranophant had power to spare, even when away from the Veritas, so he didn't need to worry about losing much of his own. It was the least he could do for her. After a while, she should have been healed, if all went well.
*rema breathes heavily as she stares up at him* "im sorry... Im a poor excuse of a guardian..." *she whispers*

Ty shook his head and looked to Rema with tender eyes. "No. You're Not A Poor Excuse Of A Guardian. You're Just Tired." He didn't know why she didn't just rest, but whatever the case may have been, he was healing her now and giving her energy so that she could rest. "It's A Good Thing I Came Along. You Might Have Collapsed Sooner," he said as he gave her more Life Energy. "I Just Want To Do What I Can For This Realm And Have It Link Up With The Veritas. Won't You Let Me Help You?"

Ty shook his head and looked to Rema with tender eyes. "No. You're Not A Poor Excuse Of A Guardian. You're Just Tired." He didn't know why she didn't just rest, but whatever the case may have been, he was healing her now and giving her energy so that she could rest. "It's A Good Thing I Came Along. You Might Have Collapsed Sooner," he said as he gave her more Life Energy. "I Just Want To Do What I Can For This Realm And Have It Link Up With The Veritas. Won't You Let Me Help You?"
she nods slowly* "if you must..." *her breathing slows*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back