• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Ty-kun heard Rema's plea and the vibration of the particles started to stabilize again, causing everything quaking by his power to come to a soft rumble before completely ceasing. "I Don't Wanna Hurt You, Rema, But I Will Make Sure That You Don't Destroy Yourself Or Anything Around You!" The Tyranophant was pleased that Rema was coming to her senses... Or, so it seemed... And wondered how long it would take for Teor to be restored.

"How Long Does The Process Of Repairing Teor Take For You? I Don't Want To Drain Your Energy If You Need It, Either..." He rubbed the back of his neck. "And Apparently, I Cannot Give You My Energy To Restore You Without Hurting You, So... I Have To Go Along With What The Proper Procedure Is For You To Restore This Place." Ty-kun would continue to talk to Rema sensibly until she was done, if she could continue to speak reasonably, that is. He didn't know if she was still insane or not.

Ty-kun heard Rema's plea and the vibration of the particles started to stabilize again, causing everything quaking by his power to come to a soft rumble before completely ceasing. "I Don't Wanna Hurt You, Rema, But I Will Make Sure That You Don't Destroy Yourself Or Anything Around You!" The Tyranophant was pleased that Rema was coming to her senses... Or, so it seemed... And wondered how long it would take for Teor to be restored.

"How Long Does The Process Of Repairing Teor Take For You? I Don't Want To Drain Your Energy If You Need It, Either..." He rubbed the back of his neck. "And Apparently, I Cannot Give You My Energy To Restore You Without Hurting You, So... I Have To Go Along With What The Proper Procedure Is For You To Restore This Place." Ty-kun would continue to talk to Rema sensibly until she was done, if she could continue to speak reasonably, that is. He didn't know if she was still insane or not.
"i have the shiniest meat bicycle!!!" *she screams at the top of her lungs right before she releases a massive burst of energy that finishes the job and knocks her out*

Ty-kun shielded his eyes from the random explosion, being knocked back some from not expecting such a surge in power from Rema... But it died down rather quickly. It didn't seem like she had much control, and that she was still quite insane. "Dammit All..." Ty-kun grumbled, lowering his hand and slipping it into his pocket, "She Didn't Answer A Damn Thing!" He sighed heavily and floated over to Rema's unconscious body. "Reeeemaaa? You Okay? Didja Do It? Is Teor Saved?" He had another question for her for when she woke up, involving her brother Shinkado. It might help solve both of their problems.

Ty-kun shielded his eyes from the random explosion, being knocked back some from not expecting such a surge in power from Rema... But it died down rather quickly. It didn't seem like she had much control, and that she was still quite insane. "Dammit All..." Ty-kun grumbled, lowering his hand and slipping it into his pocket, "She Didn't Answer A Damn Thing!" He sighed heavily and floated over to Rema's unconscious body. "Reeeemaaa? You Okay? Didja Do It? Is Teor Saved?" He had another question for her for when she woke up, involving her brother Shinkado. It might help solve both of their problems.
"no dont eat me" *rema mumbles in her sleep* "i just fixed... Reality... Stupid snakes"

(It's Fine, I've Been Busy, Too.)

Ty-kun could see that Rema wasn't hurt, but she also wasn't going to say anything important whilst she slept. "... Dammit..." he cursed, shaking his head. "It's No Good." Well, at least Teor was safe... Possibly. But The Tyranophant was concerned about Rema and Shinkado, and he felt as though his idea for the both of them might be able to please them both rather than have them fighting each other. He had to wait for Rema to wake up to secure that, though. So he reclined in midair and waited, closing his eyes, but keeping his senses open in case Rema woke up or something else happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back