• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Inside the Great Maker - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sorry for the delay in a IC post. I've been a bit busy, but should have some time to put up a post later on today.

I'm sorry that I'm always asking clarifying questions. I just want to make sure I'm not assuming too much.

For my part, I was thinking of using the single burst part of plasma thruster assembly to jet to their ship and block the hatch to get on. Then saying some garbage.

Is that an option, Sherwood Sherwood ?

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai Crocodile Crocodile Psychie Psychie

Great job defusing the potential fight out there! Here is 5 xp for your good work. I will keep a running total of your points in the Character thread, up at the top. Don't worry about any training times, either.

I’m sorry. I keep looking at the thread and I’m at a loss for what might be a decent post. Anyone have any suggestions? Or Sherwood Sherwood , maybe you have some options to offer? Sorry. Just want to keep it moving forward.

I’m sorry. I keep looking at the thread and I’m at a loss for what might be a decent post. Anyone have any suggestions? Or Sherwood Sherwood , maybe you have some options to offer? Sorry. Just want to keep it moving forward.
I have a bad habit of posting too fast to let people get a post of their own in, so I was making sure to let some time pass before adding to what I had up. If you are at a loss of where to go from here, I can move forward some.

Well, we seem to be down to just two people, since Crocodile hasn't posted in a long time. We have a few options available to us. I can continue with just WlfSamurai WlfSamurai and Psychie Psychie , I can try to recruit more people, or we can salute the fallen soldier and let this game go.

What is the vote?

I don't mind going on with just the two of us, but I would like to see more players in the game.

Well, I'll put up a recruitment post to see if I can't get a few more people in the mix, and in the meantime, I'll move the story along for the two of you.

Great. I'm adding to my Charm slots, trying to have my complete library of Charms available at all times.

Just to let everyone know, we may be getting another player soon. D. Rex is considering jumping in, and I'm trying to entice him to join us.

As promised! I came to take a look. And propose my concept. A moonsilver archery stealthboi. A scout and/or seeker of truth, a skulker in the machines and under the ground, where people normally dont tread.

It works for me. I don't see anyone having an objection to that.

Also, just to let everyone know, Epiphany Epiphany has expressed an interest in joining the game, and has a character in the works.

Alrighty. I'll try to start getting things together Monday when I have the chance. I got to read the Alchemical handbook still, but thankfully all the alchemical stuff seems to be limited to only one or two books. Should be much easier in that regard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back