• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Inside the Great Maker - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
WlfSamurai WlfSamurai nope, there is no distinct Ox-Body Charm that you can buy, but if you buy any of those Charms, up to the limit, you count as if you had also bought Ox-Body, and can add the extra Health levels

Red Shadow Claws is correct. If you purchase one of the Charms with the Hardy Keyword, you get an Ox-Body for free with it that does not require the use of a Charm Slot to install.

Just remember it is limited by the Permanent Essence of your character.

My character is done being built. I just need to add up the combat values and put down some Intimacies. But, I’m ready to play.

Sherwood Sherwood , I have Allies 1. I’d love to fully give you the reigns to define who or what that is. Or, at least, your help in defining it.

Last edited:
Is it possible to parry the objects thrown? My other idea is a either use plasma thruster assembly to blast into the path if they are or in a line to get them all.

Last edited:
Both are valid options. Depending on how well you hype it up, you can add some stunt dice to your roll and see how well you do.

Sherwood Sherwood , just want to let you know, I’m getting my hardness from Essence Shield Projector. The errata add this bit:

Weapons of solid Essence such as a Glorious Solar Saber or a beamklave are not affected by the defense of this Charm.

I’m assuming the grenades are not weapons of pure Essence?

Last edited:
They are Essence Pulse Grenades made of Red Jade, powered by Essence, but they release flames, not pure Essence. Hmmm. I will go ahead and say that the Charm will protect you.

Cool Charm. I need to invest in some Hardy keyword Charms to keep me alive instead of just dumping all of my points into Weaving Protocols.

I’m trying to weigh my options. Especially after Most Assurant just tried to appeal to Warrior about de-escalating. Are there options in 2e for holding your action to a later tick? And if so, what are the consequences?

Originally, my plan was to blast and slam into Warrior with an attack to try and protect the Circle. But, then Most Assurant did her thing and I don’t really want to step on it. Etc.

You can delay to any tick you'd like. If you see that Warrior is about to make an attack, you can then act at the same time on that tick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back