• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Inside the Great Maker - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Can you buy submodules that character creation? I don’t know why but I can’t find where it says. Maybe it’s just only XP can be spent on them?
I believe that it is only with Xp, but I'll allow you to use Bonus Points to purchase them.

I know it’s unusual, but how disruptive would it be for me to take Command 5? I don’t want to derail plans. I haven’t decided to do so, but I don’t want to entertain the idea if it’s off the table in the first place.

Also, Sherwood Sherwood , you said we have 12 slots between dedicated and general. We still start with 8 Charms and 5 Charms in the vats?
You have your full Charm loadout with the spare ones in the Vats to be able to switch out, in case you want to do a Social build and a Combat build.

Having Command of 5 would represent a sizable amount of Kamak's military force, so I'm going to say 'no' to that. Dial it back to at most a Command rating of 2 for your own personal company of troops.

You have your full Charm loadout with the spare ones in the Vats to be able to switch out, in case you want to do a Social build and a Combat build.

Having Command of 5 would represent a sizable amount of Kamak's military force, so I'm going to say 'no' to that. Dial it back to at most a Command rating of 2 for your own personal company of troops.
Okay, awesome on the Charms.

totally get it on the Command. No problem at all. I figured as much. It’s pretty crazy. Thanks.

I’m making progress. Working through the charms I had picked. Once I have those, I should be about finished. Sorry for the wait and I’m really looking forward to this.

Thank you. I hope that my work as a Storyteller is up to it.

Looking over current setups, trying to figure out where to help plug gaps. I was toying mass combat bureaucrat or some sort of armor plated threat analyst. Not sure which would help more, trying to still get a feel for what everyone is building.

Well, feel free to examine my sheet. I'm planning on building my way up to the God-Machine Protocols and really getting a bunch of them under my belt.

There is something to be said about being able to smash your opponents into a squishy red goo. I like it.

I just hit on the idea of a mobile Judge. Has command over a large detail of regulators along with some specially trained clerks for rounding up miscreants for immediate trial. Lots of Lore, Bureaucracy and War to represent his main areas of function. Kinda like the mobile courts of the wild west. Soulsteel definitely sounds fitting, though Moonsilver might work.

So sort of the mass-combat bureaucrat with a bit more knowledge monkey sprinkled in since we've got Occult covered.

Sounds cool! I am getting really stoked about this game now that I actually have a decent number of players for it. I was worried that this would be just Red Shadow Claws and Psychie. Not that it would have been a problem; I would have had to alter the scale of the encounters a bit, but that's not a big deal.

<Innocent blink> Whatever do you mean? I am the soul of kindness and serenity. Until you piss me off, then I go postal on you. :hornstongue;

Toying with something like this. Thinking he'll be Justice Enforcement Engine. Has a nice look of a commander/commissar while still giving the vibe of an authority able to render judgement. Going to go pass out now and build him when I wake.

Mobilge Judgement.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back