• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SoftGalaxy

šŸ«–
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello there! Iā€™m Gal, Iā€™m 18, soon to be 19 and use She/They pronouns! Iā€™m looking for some 18+ partners!

Iā€™m a literate RPer, I writer anywhere from 2-4+ paragraphs per reply in 3rd person only. And prefer my partners can do the same.

Iā€™m looking for some Star Wars RPs! Either OCxOC or OCxCC double Ups!

I normally play Female and Nonbinary characters/roles, as thatā€™s what Iā€™m most comfortable with, but can attempt at playing male roles and characters in double ups.

Iā€™ve see all the movies, the Prequels, originals, and squeals. Iā€™ve watched most of Rebels and a good bit of the Clone Wats series(though it has been a while), so that lore/RP wise is what Iā€™d be best at!!

Iā€™m definitely down for romance! Iā€™m even down for more strictly platonic/family dynamics as well!

Pairing wise I do FxF, MxF, NBxF, MxNB, and NBxNB. (Iā€™ll do MXM for doubles only)

So uh yeah! If youā€™d be down for either some OCxOC stuff or OCxCC double up stuff. Please hmu! (I can stay here or move elsewhere!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back