• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SoftGalaxy

🫖
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello there! I’m Gal, I’m 18, soon to be 19 and use She/They pronouns! I’m looking for some 18+ partners!

I’m a literate RPer, I writer anywhere from 2-4+ paragraphs per reply in 3rd person only. And prefer my partners can do the same.

I’m looking for some Star Wars RPs! Either OCxOC or OCxCC double Ups!

I normally play Female and Nonbinary characters/roles, as that’s what I’m most comfortable with, but can attempt at playing male roles and characters in double ups.

I’ve see all the movies, the Prequels, originals, and squeals. I’ve watched most of Rebels and a good bit of the Clone Wats series(though it has been a while), so that lore/RP wise is what I’d be best at!!

I’m definitely down for romance! I’m even down for more strictly platonic/family dynamics as well!

Pairing wise I do FxF, MxF, NBxF, MxNB, and NBxNB. (I’ll do MXM for doubles only)

So uh yeah! If you’d be down for either some OCxOC stuff or OCxCC double up stuff. Please hmu! (I can stay here or move elsewhere!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back