• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

.sheep.wolf.

click clack
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
static-tv-hipster.gif
Hey Howdy! o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ
I'm Dizzy, my pronouns are He/They/It (Or anything but She/Her if you prefer). I'm looking for a maybe a few new friends to roleplay with! I'd like to think I'm semi to a literate writer, and I do love detail! (Though it might not be that detailed) I'm ghost-friendly, though If we don't click I'll let you know. Anyways let's go!
- | -
-I don't like writing out long paragraphs, and no one liners from me (One liners could be an exception, depending on the roleplay. You might have to debate me on this one)
-I love OOC chatter!
-I prefer MxM, NBxM, NBxNB (I've never really liked FxF, FxM and I really won't budge unless you can convince me very much)
-I prefer not roleplays about family like A father and a daughter or siblings, but for certain roleplays this could be debated, such as siblings
-OOC chatting would be appreciated!
-Effort!! Please! I do like Quality over Quantity, but three sentences with little detail or anything is not enough to keep going for me
-Hate will not be tolerated, period. Not negotiable.
-Any age, gender, sexuality, I don't care. If you do, I might not be the one for you
- | -
Keymap: ✕ = Interested! × = Not really interested, but maybe = Need to catch up/finish/refresh
Fandoms!
FNAF (Pref. SB, a few plots ready-ish) ✕✕✕
Creepypasta ✕
BNHA/MHA ✕
Undertale ✕⌀
Warrior Cats (Original Plots pref.)×
Wings Of Fire (Original Plots?)
Harry Potter ×
Voltron ✕✕⌀
(If you want to know if I am in others or would do a roleplay in another, do just ask!)
Plots!
So, I don't know how to explain this, or where it'll go, but basically it's a romance story. Something happens, and their "spirit animals" become tattoos on them. Dunno, just liked the concept.

Another rough idea, romance, again. M/C, a loud, obnoxious drummer catches the eye of everyone, but in particular a soft-spoken (Any instrument will really do) Y/C! It's the senior year of highschool, Y/C just moved in, and was not prepared to be hit and thrown head-over-heels for a goblin. Especially one who attracts a lot of attention.

Ah yes, once again we come to another plot that isn't finished. So basically, Y/C and M/C are one of the first genetically engineered super humans. But after years of the same routine, something changed. (We can decide what happens! I have a few ideas, maybe something like Freak Angels, maybe an escape, there could also be like a Roman Colosseum battle thing (I can explain, I cannot really think right now)

So this plot is basically a survival plot. Y/C and M/C are spawned into a strange waiting room. Y/C has to choose a role, just like M/C. Welcome to the wacky survival game show, and you're the star! (Romance can be added)

This is a rough idea of a plot, it's probably not understandable in any way, but here we go! So, two prisoner contenders/champions of different kingdoms, find each other in the arena, wreak havoc and escape, two options: Free Captors, or kill everyone in their wake. This plot can be explained better, I promise. This also can be a romance plot.

Other plots to come!

Some other things? (Idk the proper term)
Bold
= Pref role, but I am willing to be persuaded or trade
Enemies to Lovers
Mafia Leader x Mafia Leader
No Common Sense x Confused(Sexuality) Athlete
Bartender x Mafia Leader
Experiment x Experiment
Outcast x "Bad boy" or King of the school (Highschool!) (if I'm not outcast I do prefer the king one)
Modern Witch x Modern Werewolf/Vampire (Either option)
You can definitely ask or suggest anything else!

PM or Comment if you're interested! (Comments will be deleted every so often to keep it clean)
I'm open to ideas, but I'd rather to stay to my preferences and I budge rarely. Also I'd like to stay on this platform! Any questions I will mostly be able to answer! (Nothing personal thank you!)
- | -
Happy roleplaying!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back