• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FlameMom

Mom friend with great dad jokes
Hello all! :D

I have been in absolute love with hubedihubbe's century series and I wanna get into writing about it! The world-building is super interesting and I'd love to explore and expand on it through role play :) PM me if you're interested, unless you are new and are unable to PM - then you can comment below

I don't really have a specific plot idea for this but I will say with certainty that I'm totally fine with both canon and OC characters. The only thing I may not be able to do too well is romantic stuff, depending on the kind. What I can do really well, and what I'm mostly looking for with this kind of series, is some tragic backstory/family stuff. However, if you have something else in mind, definitely PM me about it and we can chat!

For this, I'd like for my rp partner to be at least 16 years old - not that I plan on having anything above a PG-13 rating in any of my role plays but because I'm in my 20s and it's what I'm most comfortable with. I'd also like for replies to be at least a paragraph or two in length. Anything shorter is iffy unless it includes all the necessary info to make a reply to it and anything longer is a-okay!

Here are some links for the series, as a just-in-case: not only lazy, but smart too: Archive &

Users who are viewing this thread

Back