• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Yeah, I liked the mystery. When Lydia was staring, I was like, "What is she thinking?? I need to know!"

:x maybe I'll go back to really hardcore doing that. Like I was going to do that just now with my last post, but I figured you guys would like to know why she's acting weird. xD

Why not make us guess with her actions and if you notice that we're like "Er...What?" Just write down what Lydia hoped in another post? Mix it up. ^W^

I like bringing the thoughts out in dialogue, but sometimes I know she wouldn't actually say aloud what she was thinking and feeling. xD like with wanting to ask Seifer about her appearance.

Actually the only one who I don't second guess on writing is Renee. XD Any of the other characters I need to think for a moment and then write it down...I wonder if I thought for Ren too would she change something or not....

I don't know. I based her on acting on her gut and heart, so whatever she believes is right goes first in the writing...So I wonder if I added to her thinking logically or maybe having a step back from the situation that would normally spur her on, would she actually be less stubborn or less giving to others?

I don't know. I based her on acting on her gut and heart, so whatever she believes is right goes first in the writing...So I wonder if I added to her thinking logically or maybe having a step back from the situation that would normally spur her on, would she actually be less stubborn or less giving to others?
I think less stubborn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back