• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

xD okay, oh, and um... Unbreakable... it's referenced at the end of Split. Bruce Willis was the main character from Unbreakable and Mr.Glass was his nemesis.

I think that's his very blunt way of encouragement. Remember, he sucks at not being so...blunt about his compliments and advice.

Maybe Lydia will remember of Renee telling her about her brother's bluntness and this is the first time Lydia has seen what Renee was talking about.

For MiT when we are done with James and Lydia's prior meetings, I am going to write the one-shots for her adventure between when she left and when she rejoined the group after everything. Pleeeeeeease have Howl give her some sort of ingredient she has to gather from a cave so I can write the bats. xD Zer0 Zer0

I also have an idea for another one-shot, what happened to decide that Lydia wouldn't be going to school anymore.

For MiT when we are done with James and Lydia's prior meetings, I am going to write the one-shots for her adventure between when she left and when she rejoined the group after everything. Pleeeeeeease have Howl give her some sort of ingredient she has to gather from a cave so I can write the bats. xD Zer0 Zer0

I also have an idea for another one-shot, what happened to decide that Lydia wouldn't be going to school anymore.
Okay.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back