• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Okay. Result:

Giant spider (3 more attack rolls to kill)

James = +5 bleeding, -3 condition ( Condition -3 is "Exhausted". He cannot run and he has -5 to rolls and -5 AP) :(

Minnie = Fractured back (3 months), +4 bleeding, -2 condition (Condition -2 is "Shaken". She has -2 to rolls and -2 AP)

Katsuya Katsuya , you were right, it was her back. Fractured for 3 months. So, you want to make a new character for the Jurassic CS?

Okay. Result:

Giant spider (3 more attack rolls to kill)

James = +5 bleeding, -3 condition ( Condition -3 is "Exhausted". He cannot run and he has -5 to rolls and -5 AP) :(

Minnie = Fractured back (3 months), +4 bleeding, -2 condition (Condition -2 is "Shaken". She has -2 to rolls and -2 AP)

Katsuya Katsuya , you were right, it was her back. Fractured for 3 months. So, you want to make a new character for the Jurassic CS?
Owwww!!!....Um....okay, it's just in case since Minnie needs the rest...and owwwwww~!

Yeah, so, what do you think about the fracture? Is it too much?
The fracture...I mean it's a large spider they were fighting against. So it fits but what would happen if they can't run from it? Or can't move because of the fracture? That's like a quick KO...I think...

The fracture...I mean it's a large spider they were fighting against. So it fits but what would happen if they can't run from it? Or can't move because of the fracture? That's like a quick KO...I think...
Yeah. I'm thinking when hunting dangerous prey, you have a choice to stop attacking any time and just automatically escape --- but yeah, if you can't move, you need an ally with you. If you have an ally, you automatically escape to a safe place.

Yeah. I'm thinking when hunting dangerous prey, you have a choice to stop attacking any time and just automatically escape --- but yeah, if you can't move, you need an ally with you. If you have an ally, you automatically escape to a safe place.
That should work. Alright. I'm bring Serena in...XD I'm going to have way too much fun for her CS.

It fits but it's too much in the beginning. but still it's Jurassic park/possible zombieland.
You think I should change it? Or reading the fracture thingy in the description is enough to tell people this is some really dangerous thing they're getting into?

You think I should change it? Or reading the fracture thingy in the description is enough to tell people this is some really dangerous thing they're getting into?
Yea, I think it's best to warn them but ...hmm...maybe for the fractures, they can happen later on. Not in the beginning when people are still learning the ropes but once they settle in; that's when you be like "Okay...I'm gonna add fractures now." Then give them the warning for the stronger prey and bad guys.

Yea, I think it's best to warn them but ...hmm...maybe for the fractures, they can happen later on. Not in the beginning when people are still learning the ropes but once they settle in; that's when you be like "Okay...I'm gonna add fractures now." Then give them the warning for the stronger prey and bad guys.
Okay.

Serena
- Serena Lock -
"Don't mess with music!"

Title: Bright and violent violinist; Rank 0

Skills:
Blunt:
  1. Take it like a strong man! - Serena will whack anybody who makes a stupid remark.
  2. Serena smash! - She's not against beating someone with her violin.
  3. Hot temper - Beware of her temper. You'll be flat once she's done with you.
  4. Can I knock him out now? - Serena is not really a patient person when she's been angry for a long time, but she will wait if it will get her somewhere safe or some sort of info.
  5. Here's a kind gesture - Just to end someone's misery, Serena will be the first to violently beat them.
  6. Time for pancakes! - ...That's not an offer for breakfast. Everyone run! Serena lost her temper again!
Fortitude:
  1. Parkour - Serena will run and jump in rough terrains. Escape.
  2. Go ahead! Punch me! - That will only make her want to whack you more. Don't do it. Toughness.
  3. Nope! - Serena can jump in an attack and defend her ally by attacking at the same time as the enemy. Toughness.
  4. Underwater - Serena can hold her breathe underwater for a long period of time.

1. Blunt = 6
  2. Fortitude = 4

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Safehouse

Name: None

Resources:
Total AP = 10
  1. WIP
  2. WIP
  3. WIP
  4. WIP
Zer0 Zer0 XD Serena is gonna be a lot spicier here, I think.

Last edited:
- Serena Lock -
"Don't mess with music!"

Title: Bright and violent violinist; Rank 0

Skills:
Blunt:
  1. Take it like a strong man! - Serena will whack anybody who makes a stupid remark.
  2. Serena smash! - She's not against beating someone with her violin.
  3. Hot temper - Beware of her temper. You'll be flat once she's done with you.
  4. WIP
  5. WIP
  6. WIP
  7. WIP
Fortitude:
  1. Parkour - Serena will run and jump in rough terrains. Escape.
  2. Go ahead! Punch me! - That will only make her want to whack you more. Don't do it. Toughness.
  3. Nope! - Serena can jump in an attack and defend her ally by attacking at the same time as the enemy. Toughness.

1. Blunt = 7
  2. Fortitude = 3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Safehouse

Name: None

Resources:
Total AP = 10
  1. WIP
  2. WIP
  3. WIP
  4. WIP
Zer0 Zer0 XD Serena is gonna be a lot spicier here, I think.
Wow, really maxed out that blunt combat skill!

Wow, really maxed out that blunt combat skill!
Since there's no magic in this world and I don't think she has met Seth yet to calm her down or met anyone else in the group, Serena is ... is a lot more violent nowadays. XD I'm just ready to let her come in to beat the dangerous prey down and scare James.

Since there's no magic in this world and I don't think she has met Seth yet to calm her down or met anyone else in the group, Serena is ... is a lot more violent nowadays. XD I'm just ready to let her come in to beat the dangerous prey down and scare James.
Like a cool lone survivor lady.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back