• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

I won't be strict much on the sleeping, since nothing happens and it's better that character's socialize, but as long as they're not doing anything and moving around, Serena and James have healed 1 bleeding.

I won't be strict much on the sleeping, since nothing happens and it's better that character's socialize, but as long as they're not doing anything and moving around, Serena and James have healed 1 bleeding.
Yea, it'll give the small moments that bit of tenderness after a beat down from giant spiders. XD

Katsuya Katsuya , I'm going to reduce James' condition by -5 so that he can scavenge 5 more times +5 free scavenge bonus from his pick-axe. He already used up his 4 free scavenges for today and he doesn't have any ranks in the Vigilance skill to scavenge some more. Do you want him to make pick-axes for your characters?

He got:
x1 Junk
x1 binding
x2 pills
x1 Fast Prey
x1 dangerous prey
x1 bobby pin
x1 stone
x1 batteries
x1 Advanced structure: Chemist's Station

Last edited:
Katsuya Katsuya , I'm going to reduce James' condition by -5 so that he can scavenge 5 more times +5 free scavenge bonus from his pick-axe. He already used up his 4 free scavenges for today and he doesn't have any ranks in the Vigilance skill to scavenge some more. Do you want him to make pick-axes for your characters?
Sure and holy cannoli! That's a lot of rolls!

Sure and holy cannoli! That's a lot of rolls!
Yeah! I'm thinking like this will be the last day our characters get these infinite scavenging opportunities. Next day I'm going to have the Guard House all searched up and start applying limited scavenge opportunities on places.

Yeah! I'm thinking like this will be the last day our characters get these infinite scavenging opportunities. Next day I'm going to have the Guard House all searched up and start applying limited scavenge opportunities on places.
Good idea. That way everyone wouldn't take advantage on the scavenges when it's free time. ^W^

Oh geez. XD Here we go again. So 2 for James and 2 for Serena? Or would you like that Serena attacks three times?
James, would be like, noooooooo, one spider is enough. And he can't get her out if she gets a back fracture, his condition is like -9 to his rolls and -9 AP now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back