• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Wait. And if she slept in those five hours while James scavenged? Wouldn't that heal her from the bleeding before? and recover the last 2 AP from the previous battle with the spider?
Yeah, healed. And nah, AP lost isn't recovered, only on the next day. And the limit for bleeding is 10. So even if she's okay when it comes to bleeding at the start of the battle, she still ends up needing to be revived.

I feel like they're all just being offered up to the chopping board. Katsuya Katsuya
Well it is part of the risk and I think it's because it's really harsh in the beginning. XD The wounds I mean. Like already Minnie has a broken back and needs to be MIA for three months. How long are these guys supposed to stay in the island?

Yeah, healed. And nah, AP lost isn't recovered, only on the next day. And the limit for bleeding is 10. So even if she's okay when it comes to bleeding at the start of the battle, she still ends up needing to be revived.
Even with the trauma kit? Minnie has one on her.

Yeah, but no one can go to her to revive her. James is incapacitated, Minnie can't move, and one also needs at least 1 rank in the Medicine Skill to revive someone.
Hmm...and I think that's gonna be an issue. What happens if no one chooses a medicine skill? Sure there's way to revive someone but if no one does it?

Well it is part of the risk and I think it's because it's really harsh in the beginning. XD The wounds I mean. Like already Minnie has a broken back and needs to be MIA for three months. How long are these guys supposed to stay in the island?
No time limit, really, since this is all a test.

*sighs* RIP Serena. But for the system, I think it's best to ease up on the injuries. If not, the RPers who come in might be put off from how difficult it is to RP in the beginning and creating more and more characters just to continue.

*sighs* RIP Serena. But for the system, I think it's best to ease up on the injuries. If not, the RPers who come in might be put off from how difficult it is to RP in the beginning and creating more and more characters just to continue.
Okay, what do you suggest?

By the way, this whole hunting with the spider, the rolls for injuries only applies to dangerous prey. In battle, it's more like how we're used to in HFC. Turn based and stuff. Katsuya Katsuya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back