• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

RP ideas
What about you? You got something you wanna RP? And, why 6 or 10?
For ideas, there's Echo getting jealous but that's like after Johnny comes back after four years of training. Maybe a day of James and Renee being together. Seifer proposing to Renee and their wedding (though, not gonna lie; I hope Skittle comes around for that one.). Ohhhh, Seifer's dad talking with Renee about his business.....Minnie and Sen going on a date.

That's all I got for now. XD 6 or 10 because my stomach feels weird when I eat any other time and it makes me squirm.

6 or 10 because my stomach feels weird when I eat any other time and it makes me squirm.
Okay.

Echo getting jealous is interesting. She's never been jealous before. What does this scene look like? I'm also gonna threadmark that list.

Okay.

Echo getting jealous is interesting. She's never been jealous before. What does this scene look like? I'm also gonna threadmark that list.
Yes, she has. XD With the tree ladies who tried to take Johnny away. I'm still thinking where they could be in. I'm guessing they are in Kingsbury to be honest or maybe he came over to Dawnsfield and then they went to kingsbury.

Yes, she has. XD With the tree ladies who tried to take Johnny away. I'm still thinking where they could be in. I'm guessing they are in Kingsbury to be honest or maybe he came over to Dawnsfield and then they went to kingsbury.
Oh yeah, that time! I'm okay with RPing it now. I'll just follow your lead.

Twent-two year old Johnny, what do you look like?

1 = bad shape, theater isn't going so well with the invention of black and white soundless film that is taking the world by storm. The gold he used to invest in a theater has given negative returns and he's currently poor, looking like he really needs food.
2-3 = struggling. He's getting into this black and white moving pictures, but it had cost a fortune to get one and his shows aren't competing well with the other people getting into it too.
4-5 = Okay. Got into the moving pictures and he got average reviews when his first play came out, now he's anticipating its showing in Kingsbury.
6-7 = Pretty good! He got taller the past years and the traveling has given him a tan. He kept up with his soldier training and is looking more like the men in his family, kind of rugged, with the muscles of a hunter. He was one of the first who got into film and has been successful in it, already building the flying theater.
8-9 = Meatballs is a father and has puppies! Apart from looking good, being successful, the flying theater under way, Johnny also has his own herd of sheep which he loves so much and cuddles. There are also some sheep babies which he is crazy about, showing his caring fatherly side the way he takes care of them, bathes them, and dotes on them.
10 = His legend from the war, his success in theater, and those rugged good looks has drawn a lot of attention to him and his ties to almost every major faction that was part of the war, that Johnny is looking forward to acompanying Queen Mia as her translator, and diplomat between the factions. That is his part in the Order Lydia has made. Keeping peace between countries through his diplomatic skills.

Oh goodness...I just realized that he basically have his mind theater dream come true...the one where he comes back home from work and has sheep-children with Echo gardening. XD Zer0 Zer0

It was scary rolling, like what if he got a 1?
That would've been bad and really weird for Echo to get jealous for. I mean...she would be more worried then jealous and wouldn't let Johnny leave the house until he feels better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back