• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Sorry, I was contemplating the pros and cons of the different options. xD either way they are going to need multiple people there to make sure the barrier works but I feel like unless the separate circles were somehow connected they wouldn't be as efficient as one whole circle.

Sorry, I was contemplating the pros and cons of the different options. xD either way they are going to need multiple people there to make sure the barrier works but I feel like unless the separate circles were somehow connected they wouldn't be as efficient as one whole circle.
They can connect it by net. Their manna transferred or concentrated on the seal that's weaved in the net and held down with something that has the seal on it too like a large pike of dirt that has the seal on it. Maybe?

Morning! Katsuya Katsuya Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Kenren: Do you know the size of the egg so that the net will fit?
Morning!!

Renee:....The last time I saw that egg it was as massive as a huge city and that was a few months ago when I talked with Sunny. I'm pretty sure it grew bigger within that time considering it's not a normal egg...So no, I don't know the exact numbers sadly.

And I was kinda' thinking that maybe a combination of the ideas could work. Using arcane rope to tie together the separate seals so that the egg is fully surrounded. It's still something that is mobile, it can adjust to size, so that would probably be better.

I was watching a TV show with my husband and playing Minecraft with my kids. xD we are building an underwater base. We had to use sponges to soak all the water out. LOL

I was watching a TV show with my husband and playing Minecraft with my kids. xD we are building an underwater base. We had to use sponges to soak all the water out. LOL
Lol!!! XD

And I was kinda' thinking that maybe a combination of the ideas could work. Using arcane rope to tie together the separate seals so that the egg is fully surrounded. It's still something that is mobile, it can adjust to size, so that would probably be better.
Well yea. XD Hmmm.....So...Valdanr's take-down plan is to earthbound him and go into his soul to brand him and the evil egg is the rope with the seal to bind him and then Draco combination thingy from the virtues and then tree? XD

Lol!!! XD

Well yea. XD Hmmm.....So...Valdanr's take-down plan is to earthbound him and go into his soul to brand him and the evil egg is the rope with the seal to bind him and then Draco combination thingy from the virtues and then tree? XD

... earthbound... That's another idea, maybe Echo could use her abilities to kinda' make like... an urn of earth around the egg. Or like a crater or something and they can mark the outside of it with the seals and arcane rope.

One of my sons was being lazy. lol he build a cave under the main floor of the base and put up all this green stone around it to keep the water from the rest of the base from getting in. xD so I had to go around and literally wrangle the water until there was none.

... earthbound... That's another idea, maybe Echo could use her abilities to kinda' make like... an urn of earth around the egg. Or like a crater or something and they can mark the outside of it with the seals and arcane rope.
That's doable. Seifer can change her size too so she can make a big bowl.

That's doable. Seifer can change her size too so she can make a big bowl.

Oooooh... lmfao I was like thinking of making her smaller, I didn't even think about making her bigger xD dude, like if he can make her big as the egg, that would be excellent. They would need a lot of manpower though because it's all something that has to be done fast if you really think about it.

Oooooh... lmfao I was like thinking of making her smaller, I didn't even think about making her bigger xD dude, like if he can make her big as the egg, that would be excellent. They would need a lot of manpower though because it's all something that has to be done fast if you really think about it.
Actually Renee can try to shrink the egg while Seifer grows Echo. XD So it'll be easier.

The Plan
Okay so for a quick run down... after Valdanr is down and hopefully after they've ended the enemy army or convinced enough of them to join the good guys they encounter the (hopefully) egg, shrink it and Grow Echo so she can trap it in a rock hole while everyone else gears up to stamp seals all around it and link them with arcane rope to surround it long enough for them to draw the power out and call on the essence of Draco in the pieces they each have so that his spirit can harness the raw energy they get from the egg. For the sake of continuity, once the energy and Draco's essence combine it forms a seed (I was kinda' thinking like a glowing blue seed because... well I guess that's just what I think of in this case. xD) then they can take that seed and use it to help conduct manna again, so it's like... have you guys ever seen that movie... oh I don't remember but it's about trees being the fountain of youth... where was I going with this? I can't remember but basically it's like... Draco comes back on a tree. xD like fate has aligned everything, Renee finding the spell, them working with spell circles since the beginning, dragons and trees, etc.

Okay so then after that's all done they still have to take care of the powerless egg, so that comes down to the destruction seal that was used on Valdanr because it would probably be equally as effective on a now powerless nameless one's spawn, right?

Everything sound good? Everything covered? Zer0 Zer0 Katsuya Katsuya

Okay so for a quick run down... after Valdanr is down and hopefully after they've ended the enemy army or convinced enough of them to join the good guys they encounter the (hopefully) egg, shrink it and Grow Echo so she can trap it in a rock hole while everyone else gears up to stamp seals all around it and link them with arcane rope to surround it long enough for them to draw the power out and call on the essence of Draco in the pieces they each have so that his spirit can harness the raw energy they get from the egg. For the sake of continuity, once the energy and Draco's essence combine it forms a seed (I was kinda' thinking like a glowing blue seed because... well I guess that's just what I think of in this case. xD) then they can take that seed and use it to help conduct manna again, so it's like... have you guys ever seen that movie... oh I don't remember but it's about trees being the fountain of youth... where was I going with this? I can't remember but basically it's like... Draco comes back on a tree. xD like fate has aligned everything, Renee finding the spell, them working with spell circles since the beginning, dragons and trees, etc.

Okay so then after that's all done they still have to take care of the powerless egg, so that comes down to the destruction seal that was used on Valdanr because it would probably be equally as effective on a now powerless nameless one's spawn, right?

Yeah, all good. I'll bookmark this.

Sounds like it. XD I just realized that Echo can help cover over the (hopefully) egg just by placing the net over it and letting the others grab it and tighten it around the area that has the seal ward thingy on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back